What are some good places to hang out in Seattle?

Guest psquare6806

HAHAHAHA there REALLY isnt much to do in Seattle but walk around. >.>

if you are with a bunch of friends, yall should hang out at a cafe or something? Oasis is a good place to hang out.

uhmm.. like others said.. the beach? take the water taxi to Alki. its been warm lately. soo its like a reallyyy good place to go now.

my friends and i always go to movies and dinner..

uhmm go bowling. that AMC ACME Bowling alley by SC is nice.

be a nerd and hang out at the library when schools out. xD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kenna

uhmm go bowling. that AMC Bowling alley by SC is nice.

you mean the ACME bowl.

That place is really nice. THey have nice pool tables and food too.

AMC is a theatre.

Guest chickyl3aby

i live in greenwood, i didn't know that there were soo many parades going around there... :blink: lol

i also like hanging out in the alderwood area (lynwood)... lots of nice resturants.... and i just like alderwood mall in general.

hmm... golden gardens! that's in the ballard area... that's the only park/beach i really go to...

there's a ranch 99 down south? i always go to the one in edmunds....

Guest iiPROMISE

That AMC theatre is really nice but, why don't you guys come to Puyallup!! When does the Puyallup fair start? or did it already happen. GAH!! I'm so lost w/ the outside world.

- Souddy

Guest jirappo.

Wildwaves SUCKS IMO. Not as fun. They might have that mini-roller coaster, but that's nothing. Lol.

the outlet is where it's at! i love the outlet.

edit: I've heard that the EMP alone is pretty expensive. My high school had their quaker day dance there last year...heard it was fun. Didn't go because I don't really like the 'dance' scene. *shrugs*

If you don't want to go to the needle, go around Seattle Center! Show them that huge fountain where all the little kids play on those hot summer days. I would have also suggested going on the monorail, but I think that's closed down. Not so sure. But if it's open, you should totally go! I haven't been on there before, and I've lived in Seattle my entire life! Haha.

yeah, the monorail is closed. for some time now. hm, aren't you linda doan's sister? (:

you know what we should do? take a random bus and get like lost in kent or auburn or something and try to find our way back. LOL.

Guest chickyl3aby

:mellow: Carkeek Park?

i live right next to carkeek park and yet i never go there... i haven't been there since those elementary field trips there! lol...

i might actually go there today.. if it's not scrotching hot out... -_-

Guest MeiNing

^ The weather today is actually pretty nice. ^^ Sunny, with a breeze. Unlike yesterday, when I was dying in the heat. T_T;

yeah, the monorail is closed. for some time now. hm, aren't you linda doan's sister? (:

you know what we should do? take a random bus and get like lost in kent or auburn or something and try to find our way back. LOL.

Whoa you know my sister or something? Scary. I think of my sister as a nobody. Lol. But that's just me being a mean older sister. Hahaha.

I've always wanted to ride a random bus and try to find my way back, but I always get too scared.

You know what's also fun? Ice skating! I went during December for my friend's birthday and it was fun! Its in Aurora, but I forgot what the name of the rink is called. All I know is that you take the 358 from downtown seattle to there (its a long ride), but it's super fun! Anyone know what the name is? I remember the ride there was pretty long, and I passed by a lot of Korean places over there. I was so jealous, because you don't see many stuff like that down in Seattle.

And is it true that Koreans think that Seattle's the 'ghetto' or something? That's what my friend (lives in Tacoma) says. I think that's kinda lame though..haha.

Guest philmein

Can we have a Seattle meet one day? We need to meet up.

But then again, I highly doubt it's going to happen.

Guest psquare6806

Whoa you know my sister or something? Scary. I think of my sister as a nobody. Lol. But that's just me being a mean older sister. Hahaha.

I've always wanted to ride a random bus and try to find my way back, but I always get too scared.

You know what's also fun? Ice skating! I went during December for my friend's birthday and it was fun! Its in Aurora, but I forgot what the name of the rink is called. All I know is that you take the 358 from downtown seattle to there (its a long ride), but it's super fun! Anyone know what the name is? I remember the ride there was pretty long, and I passed by a lot of Korean places over there. I was so jealous, because you don't see many stuff like that down in Seattle.

And is it true that Koreans think that Seattle's the 'ghetto' or something? That's what my friend (lives in Tacoma) says. I think that's kinda lame though..haha.

Pwahha. I know your sister. I'm not a stalker, me & your sister go to the same school. Very strange though, I didn't think I'd ever see anyone I knew on Soompi, besides my friends. I've been to your house once or twice, but I don't think you remember me. I'll never forget, all those Shinhwa posters...:D

YES Ice skating! Perfect for this unbearble heat.

Seattle's not the ghetto, when you compare it to Renton and Federal and stuff with all those nice houses and commerical places, chyeah Seattle's the ghetto. But so what? We'll jump Renton anyday. LOL jkjk

Guest pucca1430262022

OMG THE ONLY THING IM THINKING OF IS MOVIES, SEWARD PARK, RENTON WATER PARK. THERES AN ICE SKATING PLACE IN RENTON TOO. THE HEAT IS MAKING ME RUN OUT OF IDEASSSSS

Pwahha. I know your sister. I'm not a stalker, me & your sister go to the same school. Very strange though, I didn't think I'd ever see anyone I knew on Soompi, besides my friends. I've been to your house once or twice, but I don't think you remember me. I'll never forget, all those Shinhwa posters... :D

YES Ice skating! Perfect for this unbearble heat.

Seattle's not the ghetto, when you compare it to Renton and Federal and stuff with all those nice houses and commerical places, chyeah Seattle's the ghetto. But so what? We'll jump Renton anyday. LOL jkjk

Oh man, I like you already! Who would have known that one of my little sister's friends go on soompi. You're very mature for your age, unlike my sister. <_< I have shinhwa's 8th poster, but I haven't put that one up yet. It's folded! *DIES* I can't stand folded posters..even though I have like...two. But that was only because it was from the photoalbum. Haha. I NEED MORE SHINHWA POSTERS! But I barely have room for them. Probably like...two more maybe? Haha.

Mistral: Dude going to the beach is WORSE. Hahah. The hot sand, the hot bodies, and the icky stuff? Eh. Well, it is sorta cool once you get into the water, but if you stay out in the sun, you'll die some more.

you mean the ACME bowl.

That place is really nice. THey have nice pool tables and food too.

AMC is a theatre.

haha whoopsss.. i SOO knew that it was called aCme. >.>

Can we have a Seattle meet one day? We need to meet up.

But then again, I highly doubt it's going to happen.

we SHOULD have a meet one day!!!! it would be soo fun!! =]

Guest MeiNing

Is it Highland Ice Arena?

http://www.highlandice.com/

Is it Highland Ice Arena?

http://www.highlandice.com/

Yes it is! Thank you so much. I love that place. Even though it was my first time being there (and ice skating), it was awesome! I bruised my ankle though..not so good. =\

That'd be great if we had a meet-up! Especially in the month of July because that's where all the fun stuff is happening! We could all hang out at the chinatown festival or something together. Or watch a parade? Who knows. *shrugs*

Guest jirappo.

Yes it is! Thank you so much. I love that place. Even though it was my first time being there (and ice skating), it was awesome! I bruised my ankle though..not so good. =\

That'd be great if we had a meet-up! Especially in the month of July because that's where all the fun stuff is happening! We could all hang out at the chinatown festival or something together. Or watch a parade? Who knows. *shrugs*

i go to the same school as your sister too, lol.

seattle meet sounds like fun. (: we should schedule a day in the summer or something because i need to get out of this damn oven i call my house. we should have it at like the chinatown festival or bite of seattle or something. hold up a big sign that says 'SOOMPIERS MEET HERE!' lol, that'd be damn awesome.

Archived