What are some good places to hang out in Seattle?

Guest psquare6806

Guest psquare6806
By Metro
My Friends and I have run out of places to hang out. Whether it's Seward Park, Westlake Center, Chinatown, we've run out so I was wondering and Seattle Soompi Members Knew any intresting places to hang out, or what are your favorites?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

AHhh Seattle is kinda boring when you don't drive. I guess you can go clubbing? At specturm or something.

I dont know why studio b close but i think they're reopening it somewhere else

only in Seattle ??

hmm.. it's getting pretty much boring here. aish.

have you gone to Pike Place Market? it's really really very active right now since it's summer and you'll get to eat lots of great food and see tons of intersting stuffs.

You just have to wait for the right moments to hang out.

The bite of seattle is coming up too!

The chinatown festival is in July 8-9.

Torchlight is coming up

The chinatown parade should be coming up also

I've heard of studio b, but I've never seen it before. how old do you have to be to get in? and why did they close? Interesting...

If you really don't have anything to do, you should go to Alki beach! It's super fun and it's really easy to take by metro. You go down to 1st ave and Jackson and you take the 56, and that'll take you all the way down to Alki. ^___^

Studio B and Spectrum - those are 16+ Clubs I believe.

Alki Beach is always great. Chinatown. Pike Place Market. Go to a Mariners game. Aquarium. Science Center. That really High-tech Glass Library. Space Needle (Suprisingly alot of my school friends have never been there)

Lots of place to go. Don't just visit Seattle too. Lots of places in surrounding areas. Bellevue. Renton. Kent. Tacoma. Everett.

Guest NEENER.

Do you like Improv Shows?

You should definately look up Jet City Improvs on Google.

They are genious.

My family is coming up next week (27th) and are staying till the 7th of July.

Im planing to.

-Give them a tour of my school (UDUB) and the U district

-Outlet shopping, or mall shopping

-JET CITY IMPROV

-Wild Waves

-Downtown (To Pikes)

-The Main Library

-And a Tour of my neighborhood.

I don't want to take them to the Needle, because I personally think its at all interesting or worth the money. I am considering the EMP, but my friend said that it wasn't worth the time.

Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Guest jirappo.

let's go to seattle center! HAHA.

too bad hot import nights are over. i think.

bowling by southcenter.

uh, family fun center!

ugh but you need money for those. LOL.

where to go if you're a broke teenager? hmm.

i am soo going to the chinatown festival though! i go every year. (:

i've been to the parade like once and it was kind of boring. O.O

uh, the aquarium! waterfront?

Guest xmoogle

Aquarium! Pacific Science Center! Uh..hm. I usually just hang out around Downtown a lot. I have no life :phew:

Anyways..like what everyone else said above. :)

Do you like Improv Shows?

You should definately look up Jet City Improvs on Google.

They are genious.

My family is coming up next week (27th) and are staying till the 7th of July.

Im planing to.

-Give them a tour of my school (UDUB) and the U district

-Outlet shopping, or mall shopping

-JET CITY IMPROV

-Wild Waves

-Downtown (To Pikes)

-The Main Library

-And a Tour of my neighborhood.

I don't want to take them to the Needle, because I personally think its at all interesting or worth the money. I am considering the EMP, but my friend said that it wasn't worth the time.

Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Wildwaves SUCKS IMO. Not as fun. They might have that mini-roller coaster, but that's nothing. Lol.

the outlet is where it's at! i love the outlet.

edit: I've heard that the EMP alone is pretty expensive. My high school had their quaker day dance there last year...heard it was fun. Didn't go because I don't really like the 'dance' scene. *shrugs*

If you don't want to go to the needle, go around Seattle Center! Show them that huge fountain where all the little kids play on those hot summer days. I would have also suggested going on the monorail, but I think that's closed down. Not so sure. But if it's open, you should totally go! I haven't been on there before, and I've lived in Seattle my entire life! Haha.

Guest pucca1430262022

QUYNHHHHHHHHHH GO TO HENRY MOSES AQUATIC CENTER IN RENTON. AND YOU AND I CAN SEE EACH OTHER EVERY DAYYY. SO I WONT HAVE TO CRY AND MISS YOU GUYS NO MORE. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: LOL

Guest chickyl3aby

hang out places? i usually just walk around in downtown...

um... i love going to bubble tea cafe places! those r always fun to me...

u could always go to the parks and run around and play....

my friends and i did that like three days ago... we went to shoreview and played tag... (even though we're all 18 lol)

I've confirmed! The Bite of Seattle is on July 21st.

-Torchlight is on July 29th

-Chinatown Festival/Chinatown Gate Ceremony (you should watch out for that! should be fun) is on July 8th (the gate ceremony is at 11AM though)

Not sure about when the chinatown parade is on though...anyone know?

Guest kenna

If you live in Federal way, Kent, Auburn, Renton area... (basically southern seattle), Kent Station is an awesome place to go hang out. There are lots of restaurants and coffee shops and a really nice AMC movie theatre.

There's nothing to "do", but if you're just looking to hang out and kick it with your buddies, I'd highly recommend it.

p.s. everything is brand spankin' new so it's clean.

Guest psquare6806

Wowww....

imuhhater, thanks for those festival suggestions. Now I can spread chaos all over seattle. LOL jk.

If you live in Federal way, Kent, Auburn, Renton area... (basically southern seattle), Kent Station is an awesome place to go hang out. There are lots of restaurants and coffee shops and a really nice AMC movie theatre.

There's nothing to "do", but if you're just looking to hang out and kick it with your buddies, I'd highly recommend it.

p.s. everything is brand spankin' new so it's clean.

Is that HUGGGGGGGE AMC theatre near Rach 99? I swear, everytime I go to Ranch 99 (or the Great Wall Shopping Mall..whatever) I always pass by that theatre but I've never been in there. I should probably go sometime. Looks super nice.

Guest bboyrushfive

lynwood, 99 = _=;; haha

pool, bubble tea, pho

XD

there's a REALLY REALLY nice beach aroudn lynwood... but it's a 40 minute walk downa trail to it haha, definately worth it

Archived