• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunny2014

• shiro401

• kata48

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://navicon.jp/news/36393/  http://navicon.jp/article/10159/ Jang Keun Suk met his fans at live viewing of the 4th episodes of "Daebak" on 5th of April 2016 https://mobile.twitter.com/nik

cre: tag

cre: tag

Jang Geun Suk Shares Regrets and Inspiration from “Produce 101”

Actor Jang Geun Suk, who recently wrapped up his MC stint on Mnet’s survival program “Produce 101,” shared his thoughts about the end of the show.

More than just an MC, for three months Jang Geun Suk acted as judge and mentor to the young girls under the nickname “Representative Jang.”

“When the trainees began to be eliminated one by one, I’d see them cry and I’d feel so regretful. But I tried to keep my emotions steady because I had to lead the broadcast and cheer everyone on.”

jang-geun-suk.png

“Everyone worked so hard. When I had to reveal the rankings, I felt nervous myself,” he added. “I hope to see the finalists make their debut soon, and I hope that a good opportunity will come again to those who were eliminated.”

Jang Geun Suk also discussed what impact the show had on him personally. “I was glad that I could show a different side of myself. I rediscovered my dreams. From now on, I want to be an actor who has big dreams like the young girls on the show.”

Jang Geun Suk is currently acting in the SBS drama “Jackpot” airing Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/03/jang-geun-suk-shares-regrets-and-inspiration-from-produce-101/

• Like 3

[Daebak food truck]We’re preparing for food support!
Food truck prepared with all eels’ heart has finally been delivered to Actor Jang and the drama staff! Thank you!
#JangKeunSuk #Mon-Tue drama #Daebak
#JKS official fan club #CRI-J

25947840610_71213b6c27.jpg

26154444401_b656216be3.jpg

Spoiler

26154534611_c9c4f68c19.jpg

26154533431_17454f018a.jpg

26194838836_7576e44b9f.jpg

25947913000_fa1cc6e1db.jpg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, sunny2014 said:

[Daebak food truck]We’re preparing for food support!
Food truck prepared with all eels’ heart has finally been delivered to Actor Jang and the drama staff! Thank you!
#JangKeunSuk #Mon-Tue drama #Daebak
#JKS official fan club #CRI-J

Wow! Abalone, lobster, scallops, this was quite a feast for the cast and crew of Deabak!!

Thank you for sharing!!

• Like 1

"Jackpot" Jang Keun Suk, Lim Ji Yeon and Yeo Jin Goo, first appearance of trio

[OSEN=Seong Ji Yeon] Lim Ji-yeon appearing at SBS new Mon-Tue drama ‘Jackpot’ still photo has been released.

On April 4th, the promotion company of ‘Jackpot’ disclosed Lim Ji-yeon to appear at SBS new Mon-Tue drama ‘Jackpot’ for the first time today (April 4th) along with still photos.

In the still photos revealed on this day, there are Dae-gil (a role played by Jang Keun Suk), Yeon-ying goon (a role played by Yeo Jin-goo) and Dam-seo (a role played by Lim Ji-yeon) acting enthusiastically.

25624099454_53c1877cf3_z.jpg

Firstly, Jang Keun Suk playing the role of Dae-gil attracts attention as he is going into somewhere to hide with shabby clothes. In particular, Jang Keun Suk’s eyes represent a soldier of fortune, Dae-gil’s feisty character as it is.

In the other hand, Yeo Jin-goo playing the role of Yeon-ying goon showed playing Korean traditional card game although he is a prince in the drama. Sharp eyes shining under the Korean traditional hat, numerous coins in front of him and Korean geisha around him raise expectation towards adult actor Yeo Jin-goo’s new features.

Finally, Lim Ji-yeon playing the role of Dam-seo attracts attention with cold and harsh face while hides expression of feelings. She is not wearing fancy and feminine clothes and the knife around her neck from the first episode arouse viewers’ curiosity.

The production crew of ‘Jackpot’ said “Jang Keun Suk, Yeo Jin-goo and Lim Ji-yeon appear in earnest from the thrid episode” and added “Please look forward to watching what kind of harmony those energetic young actors would show with senior actors such as Jun Kwang-ryul and Choi Min-soo”.

SBS new Mon-Tue drama ‘Jackpot’ is about a battle between the King’s forgotten eldest son Dae-gil and his brother Young-jo for a country and love. ‘Jackpot’ airs its thrid episode at 10 pm on April 4.

cre: 

http://m.star.naver.com/asiaprince/news/end?id=7483359

• Like 2
Guest adikkeluangman

'Jackpot' Jang Geun-seok loses to Yeo Jin-Goo and is forced to take off his garment

On the 4th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Jackpot", Gaettongyi (Baek Dae-gil played by Jang Geun-seok) lost a bet to Prince Yeoning (Yeo Jin-goo).

Gaettongyi and Prince Yeoning met at Wolhyang Gazebo and had a quarrel over Dam-seo (Lim Ji-yeon). Hwang-goo Eomeom (Jeon Soo-jin) wanted to mediate the situation. She brought out a dice and said "The one who tosses lower face is the winner. And the winner will take care of my child".

CfTPqu0VAAANstm.jpg

Gaettongyi tossed the dice and it showed one. He showed off saying, "Didn't I tell you I was a professional gambler". Prince Yeoning crushed the dice and said, "Since it cannot show any number, I'm the winner. The rule was simple. The one with smaller number is the winner. Do not dare to speak any further and take off all of your clothes including your undergarments".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-jang-geun-seok-loses-to-yeo-jin-goo-and-is-forced-to-take-off-his-garment-93126.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Daebak! Jang Geun Suk is impressive in the historical drama "Jackpot"

Each country has its story, but the Korean people know so well to tell us about theirs. I love Korean historical dramas and the way in which they depict the history of Korea. Kings, warriors, court ladies and courtesans are commonly found characters in any historical drama. The beauty and the ugliness of human soul are the ones who are responsible for the amazing love or revenge stories.

Jackpot has such a unique story – the fight for the Joseon throne with the gambling help. “Gambling is a game of luck and momentum.” is a saying of Jang Geun Suk’s character. But at that moment, he didn’t know that gambling is a distorted reality, a reality realized through dirty tricks. His little brother has to pretend that is a gambler and a drinker to stay alive, and himself has to live in another family to avoid being found. The title “Best Gambler” will be decisive in the battle for the higher position in the Joseon Empire.

jackpot1.jpg?w=812

I love the entire plot of this drama. The young generation is represented by Jang Geun Suk (the second King’s son), Yeo Jin Goo (the third King’s son), Lim Ji Yeon (Jang Geun Suk’s character “wife”). These actors are firmly sustained by the mature generation represented by Jun Kwang Ryul (the man who wants the throne), Choi Min Soo (The King), Yoon Jin Seo (King’s concubine).

Jang Geun Suk is just perfect. He has all the qualities of a great actor and I didn’t know that he is such a great comedian. I have missed him in the past two years and I have hoped to see him in a new drama. My dream became reality at the beginning of this year when I found out that he will play in the historical drama “Jackpot.” Baek Dae Gil will be another character thoroughly played by him.

jackpot3.jpg?w=402&h=402&crop=1

cre: https://lovingkdramablog.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/daebak-jang-geun-suk-is-impressive-in-the-historical-dramajackpot/

• Like 3

[Daebak] Jang Keun Suk, the soul of the drama, who turned 60 minutes into 60 seconds.

[enews24 Jeon Sumi report] Actor Jang Keun Suk, without doubt, is the actor whom can be trusted.

SBS Mon-Tue drama Daebak’s lead actor Jang Keun Suk (Baek Dae Gil), being the key character in the drama, turned 60 minutes into 60 seconds, through his brilliant acting, dominated the Mon-Tue drama slots.

In yesterday’s (5th) Episode 4, Gaeddong who arrived in HanYang with Baek Man Geum (Lee Moon Sik) began his new life as Baek Dae Gil. His love at first sight for Dam Seo (Lim Ji Yeon), courting her closely with his simple naïve smiles. Not giving up despite having been through various beating and humiliation, vividly revealing the strong determination and inner strength of this character.

26295387526_204ef9d1b4_o.jpg

From the beginning till the end of Episode 4, we see a busy Jang Keun Suk who captures the attention of the audience through his lively appearances. The anguish tears that flowed the moment Baek Dae Gil saw Baek Mun Geum being shot by arrow was made possible only by his superb acting, and created such an irreplaceable scene.

Not only so, Jang Keun Suk played the important role of connecting the various key characters of the drama – Lee In Jwa (Jeon Kwang Ryul), Yeonjo (Yeo Jin Goo) his brother with a different fate and Dam Seo (Lim Ji Yeon) who is deprived of innocence being filled with hatred vengeance – allowing the audience to be drawn intensely into the drama.

In particular to mention, he didn’t complain at all even though he had to roll on the floor, fall into water and to the extent of being topless, where we can feel his passion for this drama and the character. Every scene illustrates the acting skill of Jang Keun Suk, through that we can see signs of this drama being Daebak, hence drawing many attention and expectation for this drama.

SBS Mon Tue Drama Daebak broadcast on every Mon and Tue 10pm.

cre: Hazy from ECI, jangkeunsukforever.com
  • Like 2
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jang Keun Suk 장근석