Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest adikkeluangman

Official posters of drama 'Jackpot' revealed

Official posters of 'Jackpot' have been revealed.

Channel SBS' new drama, 'Jackpot,' is going to premiere on March 28th, and official posters that show the six main actors and actresses (Jang Geun Suk, Yeo Jin Gu, Jeon Gwang Ryeol, Choi Min Soo, Lim Ji Yeon, Yoon Jin Seo) have been unveiled.

20160322093301_56f092bd451d7_1.jpg

The first poster shows Jang Geun Suk (playing as Dae Gil), Yeo Jin Gu (playing as Prince Yeonying), Jeon Gwang Ryoel (playing as Lee In Jwa), and Choi Min Soo (playing as King Sookjong) side by side.

Jang Geun Suk is playing in 'Jackpot' as Dae Gil, a lost son of King Sookjong who lives as a vagabond while Yeo Jin Gu is playing as Prince Yeonying, who later becomes King Youngjo of Joseon. Choi Min Soo is playing as King Sookjong, who was one of the most powerful kings of the dynasty, and Jeon Gwang Ryeol is playing as Lee In Jwa, who would do anything in order to achieve his ambition.

The second poster shows the same four people in the first poster with Lim Ji Yeon (playing as Dam Seo) and Yoon Jin Seo (playing as Queen Choi). Queen Choi is the mother of Dae Gil and Prince Yeonying, and many people are showing particularly hot reactions for Yoon Jin Seo's charismatic and elegant look in the poster.

Lim Ji Yeon, who is standing on the other end of the poster, is also showing overflowing charisma, holding a sword. The poster says, "A fight against an unavoidable destiny will now begin," further intensifying many drama fans' anticipation and excitement.

The last poster shows three people together around a table, and many people are showing huge curiosity about the room that they are in.

The poster says 'The one who tries to keep the throne,' 'The one who tries to achieve the throne,' and 'The one who tries to stop him' below Yeo Jin Gu, Jeon Gwang Ryeol, and Jang Geun Suk, and many people are showing explosive reactions for the three actors' overflowing charisma.

Meanwhile, 'Jackpot' is going to show the story of Prince Yeonying and his lost younger brother, Dae Gil, and the drama will premiere on March 28th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=440129 

On 3/20/2016 at 3:07 AM, sunny2014 said:

[J-news] Five consecutive weeks Jang Keun Suk Festival! ^^

cre: http://www.kntv.co.jp/notice/?p=5494

Sunny2014

It looks like Love Rain and the Royal Gambler will be shown in the festival....

Sunny -  do you know if any of the Team H live broadcasts will be shown again? Since I only discovered JKS recently- I missed all the spectacular live broadcasts in 2013 and 2014.

Guest adikkeluangman

Jang Geun Suk on Working With Yeo Jin Goo

On March 24, SBS held a press conference for the release of their upcoming historical drama “Jackpot” (Korean title: “Daebak”) starring Jang Geun Suk, Yeo Jin Goo, Lim Ji Yeon, Jun Kwang Ryul, Choi Min Soo, and Yoon Jin Seo.

When asked about the two lead actors’ chemistry, Jang Geun Suk said, “I thought that Yeo Jin Goo was a scary actor. When he’s acting, his posture becomes really serious. He changes in front of the camera. I couldn’t even tell the age difference between us. I liked that we could really create a sense of tension between our characters. I feel like I can enjoy myself while acting with him.”

yeo-jin-goo-jang-geun-suk-daebak-star-da

“Daebak” is directed by Nam Geon and written by Kwon Soon Gyu, and tells the story of the forgotten prince Dae Gil (Jang Geun Suk) and his conflict with his younger brother Youngjo (Yeo Jin Goo).

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/24/jang-geun-suk-on-working-with-yeo-jin-goo/ 

5 hours ago, jkseel said:

Sunny2014

It looks like Love Rain and the Royal Gambler will be shown in the festival....

Sunny -  do you know if any of the Team H live broadcasts will be shown again? Since I only discovered JKS recently- I missed all the spectacular live broadcasts in 2013 and 2014.

I don't know exactly, you can follow here  

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/

they update all about Suk, so you can ask them.

• Like 1

Jang Geun Suk attends Press Conference for drama "Daebak"

A press conference for the new SBS period drama series “Daebak” was held on Thursday. Actors Jang Geun-suk, Yeo Jin-goo and actress Lim Ji-yeon attended the event. The drama, which is set in the Joseon era, tells the story of two sons. Baek Dae-gil, played by Jang and the other prince named Youngjo. The former becomes a capable gamblerwho competes with his younger brother.

032416_jang-geun-suk-daebak_01.jpg

“I think the character in this drama will help show a new side to my acting this time. I hope it will work,” said Jang at the conference. “Daebak” will premiere on March 28 at 10 p.m.

cre: http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/jang-geun-suk-attends-press-conference-for-drama-daebak/

• Like 1