Quantcast

REMINDER

This is not a chatroom. Please use the Fanclub spazz box or use PM for messages that have no direct relevance to Jang Keun Suk.

i'm getting excited already... just one more day! too bad i'm not there... ::((

Hihi.. Do u want to transfer money to Philippines Bank Account instead?

hohoho~i already placed my order at dvdheaven....=) can't wait for that...

hi miniejungle i think u give me ur full name as according ur NRIC

Oooh. Thanks for the clarification. :D

@ tuchee = I know some Filipinos who wanted to pay for the membership too. Visit my blog cbox to talk about it. Kita Kits!!!

edited.. sorry send to wrong person

Can we join your group instead ??? I already sent you an email...

okie. took yr advice. ^^

still can order USB drive ne. try again if you'd like to order. ^^
  • Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunny2014

• shiro401

• kata48

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://navicon.jp/news/36393/  http://navicon.jp/article/10159/ Jang Keun Suk met his fans at live viewing of the 4th episodes of "Daebak" on 5th of April 2016 https://mobile.twitter.com/nik

May 2020 장 Finished military service \^.^/ Name in English: Jang Keun Suk/Jang Geun Seok Name in Korean: 장근석 Name in Hanja: 張根硕 Date of Birth: August 4th, 1987 Height/Weight: 180.4cm / 62kg

Daebak! Jang Geun Suk is impressive in the historical drama "Jackpot" Each country has its story, but the Korean people know so well to tell us about theirs. I love Korean historical dramas and

@miniejungle I caved in and bought a memory card...there's another AU$70+ gone too!

I think out of all the photos used for the merchandise, the one for the memory card looks the best.

Speaking of merchandise, DVDHeaven has autographed photos and USB memory cards available again. They were sold out before.

EDIT: Nevermind, out of stock already!

REMINDER

This is not a chatroom. Please use the Fanclub spazz box or use PM for messages that have no direct relevance to Jang Keun Suk.

Thanks baiyoke for the info, but I can't. I already spurged myself enough for now. I want to but gotta save up. lol. But Keun Sukkie looks uber sexy!! in the USB drive. Too HOT to handle. :D *fanning myself*

hahaha. i c the picture. i just cancelled my order as well and now autographed photo is out. T_T regret again. anyway, MD are so expensive and i think i've spend so much money this month. it's better to save money. hope these MD will be sold @ asia tour.

Ooo, that's too bad. I'm sure you'd be able to get your hand on some Keun Sukkie merchandise when he comes to your country. I want him to come to Japan again, perhaps later this year. I soooo want to be in Soeul this weekend. Huh, it's impossible.

I do hope so even it's quite so difficult if Sukkie could come to my country but i still hope. R u from Japan? Did u attend his last fanmeet at JP? I do wish i could be there in Seoul but i chose 'No' coz no enough money to go there. regret again. T_T

Reposted from lovesears blog...

http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/01/news...nticipated.html

Chi article credit:挚爱小帅 张根硕[锡]全球中文网&百度张根硕吧+Huamop

Eng translation credit: VeeVee

Jang Geun Suk is the most anticipated star for 2010, why?

Actor Jang Geun Suk became the most anticipated star for year 2010, has garnered attention from people inside and outside the industry.

This is because JGS has displayed his superstar qualities/characteristic in the drama aired on SBS last year, "You Are Beautiful". Despite being an actor, he has also displayed good emceeing skills which surpasses announcers in the 2009 SBS Acting Awards when he calmly hosted the event, therefore obtaining high praise.

Actually, the viewership rates for "You Are Beautiful" were not satisfactory,but in terms of becoming the topic of discussion, it does not lose out to the dramas which has received high viewership rates.

Although JGS is still young at the age of 22, he has displayed extraordinary acting skills, bringing his acting to new heights.

His true value is seen on the 2009 SBS Acting Awards. The high ranking SBS official which has recently met with our magazine has expressed, "After seeing Jang Geun Suk who is the emcee for the awards, I am very surprised", at the same time he said,"Although he is young, but i see unlimited potential coming from JGS". After that, he said, "Despite being only an actor,he is a capable and versatile person when it comes to variety shows, not to mention emceeing".

In fact, Jang Geun Suk has also surpassed his senior from SBS, Ms.Park who has hosted with him before. Able to make a powerful statement when speaking. The broadcast company has expressed that, "even though Ms.Park is an experienced announcer/emcee who is able to make arrangements and clear up the situation when mistakes occur, JGS has surpassed her and hosted activites well.

JGS who has stepped into the entertainment industry by being a model for children's products at the young age of 5 years old, for now we anticipate his activities in 2010.

thanks for sharing that article shiro401.

Indeed, Jang Keun Suk is one of the most promising K-actor of his generation. I first saw him in Beethoven Virus

and oh boy, he really is quite good in his craft. :) hope to see more of him on his future projects.. oh btw, i love it

when his pursing his lips in YB..so adorable :wub:

hiya guys! *wave*

im been lurking in this thread for quite sometime and this is my first post.. hope im welcome.. :)

Sorry Rebby, for the previous non direct relevance to our dear Cri.j

Dear eels

1) xkiku (me)

2) rabpig

3) alili81

4) miniejungle

5) esme01

6) tuchee11 (from Philippines)

7) yumeaki

8) taz07

Those who had given me the details by either pm or email. Is your ID and nickname same as the www.jangkuensuk.co.kr as per attached sample? Is your name as per your NRIC?

jang-1.jpg

Indeed, Jang Keun Suk is one of the most promising K-actor of his generation. I first saw him in Beethoven Virus

and oh boy, he really is quite good in his craft. :) hope to see more of him on his future projects.. oh btw, i love it

when his pursing his lips in YB..so adorable :wub:

i agree on the promising K-actor! hahah. he's soo passionate about his dreams and i ADMIRE that a lot! I wanna learn that from him as a fangirl! xD

hiya guys! *wave*

im been lurking in this thread for quite sometime and this is my first post.. hope im welcome.. :)

heyy there! *waves back* :D I did alot of lurking in this thread too but I kept quiet. lol. started posting this week tho. heh. welcome einjhel. :D

Guest BBFislove

oh thanks a ton for the article! is there any thing that boy cant do?? sigh soo very talented and at a very very young age as well..some ppl are just blessed :)

Guest Chun_Ru

Hey guys, I want to share with you all a Chinese subbed interview of JKS which was made by a famous Japan Magazine.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_iXYchyZhqY0/S2BVUCDD...20a0dd7daca.jpg

This video is subbed by BAIDU APRCLUB Please credit to BAIDU APRCLUB if you want to repost.

I will post some more subbed videos of JKS later, wish everyone here will enjoy them.

Thx a lot for sharing :D

ps. i can't read my pms in soompi .. contacted the admin and they said lots of new people encountered the same.

since i am only active in this thread, if any of you here are the one sending me those pms .. sorry, i couldn't read it :mellow:

sorry to cut your post..

Me too, can't access my PM.. When will it be fixed? :( :(

i hope this post is not considered irrelevant to this thread q:

O.O this thread is slow today...

firstly, calling all malaysians interested in joinin the fanclub...so far only about three (@newshirt, me and @honeypot) have responded...i'm sure there are still some out there who are interested so pls don't hesitate to email me (don't pm) > aymes.6@gmail.com

secondly, we have eels from phil, spore and thailand who have put so much effort in settin up awesome forums and blogs that i feel like there shud be another one for m'sian eels...it would be easier for us to plan/discuss/chat/share for stuffs like sukkie gift projects and fan meetings...i have actually created a lj community thingy but becuz i'm such a noob, i have problems customizin the templates ): need help

so pls dont hesitate to email me or newshirt k...we are plannin to contribute for the s'pore fan meeting present <<sukkie prezz>>

lastly.......gosh his mom is like a clone of mo hwa ram :P

i really love his acting as i m now watching bethoven virus. it s sooooooooo damn good. i used to think those strong built guys are very rough looking but he was actually able to portray gentleness and carong in such a rakard image

which has change my view of muscular guys.

i dont why because of him i have started to change views of the guys type tt i didnt like last time.

like i dont like arrogant n cool guys but i like htk

and i donr like guys dress up n make up like a girl but i m ok with jgs wearg girls' clothes n make up like a girl and i even think tt he looks good in feminine looks.

and lastly is the mucles 1

i m surprised that how can he look n feel so different in each show he acted in, i wonder what is his next project image,,.

as he always like to challenge different things so i cant wait for his next project!!!!!!

@shiro401 Thanks for posting the article.

It's wonderful to see JGS getting recognition and praise - which he very much deserves. Like you've all mentioned, he's demonstrated dedication and versatility to what he does, and that reflects how good he is. He's set to accomplish many great things in the future. :)

Guest xjl_linda

JGS just posted a new message at his official fan club website. I think it's about the fan meeting coz he gave the picture of the place for fan meeting to be held, although only a small picture but with the picture of him standing there ^_^

Guest jojopita

Hi, all! I am normally just an onlooker here =D. But can't help but put my thoughts. He made me super curious with this Momo character from kimi wa petto that he desirably wants to act, and got me hooked on the manga. I think he'd be a great Momo! I really wish the drama will come true! *crossing fingers*...Hwaiting for the good news! And.. have fun @ his upcoming fc meeting to whomever will be there, and share your experience pls xD xD xD

Guest miniejungle

just a few more hours to his fanmeet... i guess all the eels who are going there are now so excited hence not much posts here. i'm hoping they are going to upload photos and account asap!

Mods, sorry for posting this here but since PMs don't work - i need to post this in here:

xkiku, may i know if you have pm-ed me your account so that I can transfer $$ to you. I know deadline was yesterday but couldn't see anything in my PM box so just want to check before it's getting too late. My email is ngochanpn@hotmail.com so please drop me a line if the pm system screws up. thank you.

The message was something like he's there in the fan meeting place. The pic was of himself, standing there in front of empty seats making peace signs. The ramen hair was somewhat tamed, and the bangs was tied up on top. Cute... :D

How I wish I could be one of the excited 3000 people today... T.T

Good luck, Suk-kie... aja aja!

Let's do baidu-dc gallery clicking frenzy today... :lol: hopefully there will be pictures of it...

Guest SoyaBeans

New Sukkie's msg titled 'D-Day' was posted on around 4 am korean time. Sukkie didn't u need some beauty sleep for today's event? so worry bout u ne--- Fighting!!!

waiting for translated one. ^^

FM.... so excited

Guest miniejungle

shiro, could you please post the dc linkie? thanks a tons!

Sukkie posted a message at 4am? gosh my boy is a night creature... take good care of yourself, Sukkie!

i can't wait to access the full member board... calling xkiku!

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jang Keun Suk 장근석