[Korean Drama Now Watching] 
"Switch - Change the world with you" (2018) is the last starring work of Jang Keun Suk before joining the army. "Asia Prince" finished in June this year, and "#Welcome back Gunchan" entered the Twitter trend. The result was a strong understanding of its strong popularity.

In this drama, Keun Suk takes on the role of a genius swindler and a prosecutor for the first time. It is a topical work that brilliantly plays the opposite roles and breaks new ground with entertaining deception.

1d52a55df3e3d1c232359f78ca64af64.jpg

d47c536051aeef6106551cdd0fbee236.jpg

Reader's comment:
- Jang Keun Suk, who plays two roles, is acting differently as if he were looking at different actors, and they are performing well without any discomfort.
- I was thrilled to see the audience deceive each time.
- Good of the tempo. are human drama is also incorporated into the refreshing of uncovering the evil.
- Have to pursue justice but it is fraud fighters, thrilling the place to go hunt down the real evil! 
- Jang Keun Suk and Han Jeri a good combination.

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/2193281

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunny2014

• shiro401

• kata48

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://navicon.jp/news/36393/  http://navicon.jp/article/10159/ Jang Keun Suk met his fans at live viewing of the 4th episodes of "Daebak" on 5th of April 2016 https://mobile.twitter.com/nik

May 2020 장 Finished military service \^.^/ Name in English: Jang Keun Suk/Jang Geun Seok Name in Korean: 장근석 Name in Hanja: 張根硕 Date of Birth: August 4th, 1987 Height/Weight: 180.4cm / 62kg

[K-News]Jang Keun Suk, incredible 33-year-old visual...Explosion of the boyish face Actor Jang Keun Suk boasted of his visuals during the break. Jang Keun Suk posted three selfies on his personal SN

Top Handsome actor the latest version in 2020! Top 20 favorite Korean actors.
The latest version in 2020! Favorite Korean actor ranking TOP20 

1st place: Jang Keun Suk (like a handsome man)
From the beautiful boy role to the Prince of Asia!

The first place is Jang Keun Suk (A handsome man)

The first place is Jang Keun Suk, now 33 years old! He who played the good-looking boy's role perfectly in "You are Handsome" and "Beautiful man"!

0fe7f0624609be1d417c1958c2272d79.jpg

Somewhere foreign face consisting of big eyes and high nose, and the dignified gestures shown in the drama are really like a prince! It’s really a “Asia Prince”! 
He is also famous with the support of fans in the world. Even if we can't hold an event because of virus Corona, he's delivering the same love to his fans through SNS!

Comments about Suk:

* I think that the face, style, and voice are the number one handsome guy in Korea. When I first saw him, he was a teenager, but I thought he was a boy with a beautiful face
* He has a beautiful face and a bright smile and cute! 
* It's open without any decoration, it's easy to approach, he is fluent in Japanese, and he knows a lot about Japan.
* There is beauty and flower. Friendly, gentle and funny.

https://rankingoo.net/articles/ikemen/10_870/6

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk unveils exceptional hairstyle ID photo and past Awesome 'Asia Prince'
Actor Jang Keun Suk has released his past proof photo.
On the 27th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram story with a message, "?"
Many people paid attention to Jang Keun Suk's young image in his past photo.

b9e807395bb3215052f82528794dc2c3.jpg

His unique hairstyle also melted the hearts of his fans.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk gained huge popularity by appearing in the movie 'Human, Space, Time and Human', drama 'Switch - Change the World' and the entertainment show 'Candy in My Ears.'

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003336048

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk, always handsome preservative appearance, as expected of Asia Prince
Actor Jang Keun Suk revealed his superior visual.
On 5th, actor Jang Keun Suk posted several photos on his Instagram account.
In the picture, Jang Keun Suk posed in various poses.

133148ac53f2592e18eefc49b74999d9.jpg

Jang Keun Suk's good looks have always impressed many people.
Over time, he proved the modifier "Asia Prince" with his handsome preservative beauty.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk appeared in "Daebak/Jackpot" drama, show "Candy to My Ears," and drama "Switch-Change the World."
Jang Keun Suk is communicating with fans through SNS.

13d2673a4f38f11d60854198ea0e458c.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003339465

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

[J-News]No matter what you wear! “Asia Prince” Jang Keun Suk
Actor Jang Keun Suk showed off the calm charm of a man.

Jang Keun Suk posted two photos on the social networking service (SNS) on the 6th with the message "Z to 2021".

Looking at the photos released, Jang Keun Suk is sitting in a chair and performing in a suit in a space where natural light shines in, and wearing a gorgeous patterned shirt creates a fantastic atmosphere.
The Internet users who saw the photo showed various reactions such as "very nice", "looks good on whatever you wear", "great visual", "really cool".

http://ekr.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/09/07/2020090780116.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[News]Jang Keun Suk will appear in the Japanese variety talk show for the first time! He will talk about his past love stories frankly! 
It is announced that Jang Keun Suk, who is a multi-talented singer, will appear as a guest on the Japanese variety talk show "Meet in Restaurant Secretly" (NHK 9/21 (ㄧ) evening 10:45~11:25) for the first time after three years of absence.
The two-year alternative service ended in May of this year. On the day of his discharge. In Japan, hashtags such as "WelcomebackJKS" and "Come back-Keun chan" occupied the first and second place in the fashion trend. Jang Keun Suk, who has shown his overwhelming popularity, is finally going to attend the show in Japan. 

888180ce64370c5a5aa4b86b58bb0749.jpg

f602bcde226c7989169fe579d7a76754.jpg

Jang Keun Suk, who appeared on a Japanese TV show after a long time said, "I am worried about whether I still remember Japanese," but he confided his love stories from his first kiss to his 20s to the audience in fluent Japanese! He is over 30 years old and hasn't dated with other people recently, but he has surprised everyone with his thinkings on whom he wants to date with! In addition, there are special guests who boldly confess their love. Don't miss the "Meet in Restaurant Secretly", an adult talk show that learns life through love stories.
[Message from Jang Keun Suk]
Recalling the pure love from the forgotten youth time to the exhausted life in a sense now, I suddenly realized that "This is why I am being alone without getting married!" This is a pleasant time to look back my past. Thank you very much for embarking on a journey of memories through this program.
Next time I want to see everyone in person and say hello to everyone.

https://www.koari.net/entertainment/75941/?fbclid=IwAR0QhvjSXsJLlpcJpMVrt9QlE-NqfwSo8N4hq0bKXBVDG3mJYSzA3_v52wc
Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Model Press conducted a web survey on the theme of the Korean drama we are watching. From the item "What is your favorite Korean actor?".They announce the top 15 actors.
1st place: Jang Keun Suk
Born August 4, 1987. He has been active since he was a child actor,  he has the nickname of "Prince of Asia". He is also active as a singer and his popularity has not declined. When Jang Keun Suk was discharged in June this year, "#Welcome back Gun-chan" was on the Twitter trend even in Japan.

Representative works include "You're Beautiful" (2009) and "Marry Me, Mary!" (2010). In the latest starring work "Switch - Change the World" (2018), he played two roles, a genius fraudster and a straight prosecutor. Currently, expectations are high for his return work after discharge.

1159e92a8a7a97a2731c660a9e439400.jpg

Comments: 
"Every drama has become a role and erases the person himself. He has a charm that will not fade even after many years of watching."
"Even if you do not understand Korean without subtitles, you can do his acting If you watch it, you will understand what it is. "
"The appearance is wonderful, but the more you know, the more wonderful the inside he is! "
" It is the one and only person who can handle everything perfectly, not to mention acting ability, singing, MC, variety..."

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/2226292

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[K-News] Jang Keun Suk participates in Japan's NHK talk show online, "I want to meet you in person next time"
Actor Jang Keun Suk appears in Japanese entertainment and tells the current situation.
Jang Keun Suk will appear in Japan's NHK talk show "Secret Restaurant'' aired on the night of the 21st. The recording took place online.

5e9969efa78489522fe710f62977e20f.jpg

Jang Keun Suk is planning to share memories of his first kiss and a love episode in his 20s at the talk show "Secret Restaurant'' where actor Shinobu Terajima and idol group King & Prince member Kishi Yuta are in charge of MC.

After the recording, Jang Keun Suk said, "Looking back at my life habits that have become a little bit picky in a sense from the pure love I have forgotten, I realized 'I am still living alone without getting married.'

It was a fun time to look back on me." So I was grateful that I could have a memory trip. Next time, I would like to meet you in person and say hello.”

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003410710

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk fascinates "eels" with visuals like high school students ... "Happy spoilers" released
Singer and actor Jang Keun Suk reported on the recent situation.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Jang Keun Suk posted a photo on his Instagram with the comment "Chroma key".

A short video is shared in the story feature of the account, and Jang Keun Suk stands in front of the greenback and faces the camera, spreading his hands and turning sideways to repeat the determined poses.

In the post, he has a natural mode hairstyle and shows off his jeans with a white shirt, creating a refreshing feeling like a high school student. With a visual that does not seem to have turned 33 this year, the "eels (fans)" are thrilled.

0ebafb6757ab7e750a7e1be1ef812fc9.jpg

On the 21st of this month, he appeared in a Japanese talk variety show for the first time in three years at the "Secret Meeting Restaurant" broadcast through NHK General TV. Despite the distance shooting environment, the viewers was excited with his fluent Japanese, and and continued to be praised for his language skills and variety sense on social media.

Under such circumstances, the interest in the next job is further concentrated on the "happy spoilers" that can be said to be the announcement of a new project.

http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2020/0923/10271503.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Co-actors, actress talked about Jang Keun Suk in "Switch" drama
- Jung Woong In actor said:
“Jang Keun Suk made the atmosphere…so the atmosphere on the set was good. I haven’t had like that on a film set for a long time. Thank you so much.
“When Jang Keun Suk acts or do something, it matches him 100 percent.”
1bf5219c19b2167383ccb599cf3d8a87.jpg
- Kwon Hwa Woon said:
“Before I met Jang Keun Suk I think he might be just like the character he played in “You are beautiful” (Hwang Tae Kyung). But when I meet him in person, I find he is different from Hwang Tae Kyung.
Jang Keun Suk is a humane and very warm-hearted person. He also takes good care of us, his juniors. Not superficially but sincerely he takes care about us. He even made a reservation for dinner treated us. Moreover, his fan clubs arranged coffee trucks for us so many times and we can enjoy coffee anytime we want. I really appreciate it too.
I feel a person who takes on a leading role behaves at another level, you know Jang Keun Suk appears more than 95% in the drama, he must be really feel tired, but he still take care of us, his juniors and tries to be humorous on the set.
He is not only a Hallyu Star but also a great performer. He also cherishes the chair his fans gave him and use it on the set.
I can tell he is a person who really treasures love from his fans. I’m impressed with his attitude, as one of his junior, I’m learning a lot from Jang Keun Suk.

- Kim Moon Soo: The crew and the casts take care each other and I enjoy shooting. Especially, Jang Keun Suk always cares about us so much and entertain us on the set even though he is younger than me, I really appreciate his efforts.
d47c536051aeef6106551cdd0fbee236.jpg
- The production staff had nothing but praise for Jang Keun Suk who filmed on the scene across three hours at an underwater studio.
Despite his body temperature falling from being in the water for an extended period of time, Jang Keun Suk pushed forward and filmed all of his scenes without a stunt double.
“Jang Keun Suk went through a lot for that scene. We were very worried about him before filming started.”
– Although he was nervous he never lost his smiles on set, and went out of his way to reassure the staffs. Thanks to Jang Keun Suk's professionalism that we can complete such the great scenes.
* What do you think Jang Keun Suk is close to, Sa Do Chan or Park Joon Soo?
- HanYeri said: He acted Sa Do chan more than he is Park Joon Soo. And I have seen him more when he was playing Sa Do Chan, so I guess he resembles Sa Do Chan so far.
I think it is fun while filming. It makes me wonder, funny and always seem to be supportive during filming. I’m most grateful to Jang Keun Suk.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Switch - Change the World" drama Now available on U-NEXT 

#Jang Keun Suk challenged the role of a genius scammer and a straight prosecutor
Jang Keun Suk, who played the two extremes, is a must-see for the wide range of acting

a7b4890e020de13622ff0cd57a6cbef5.jpg

https://video.unext.jp/title/SID0046402?cid=D32256&rid=SID0034213&adid=XXX&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tweet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In China, there was a popularity poll using WeChat.
Jang Keun Suk was voted as the 1st rank for a week, and we got a free video advertisement as the special privilege.
So, today (September 26th) his birthday advertisement was displayed in Myeongdong, Seoul.
Thank you very much for voting, Chinese eels.
And Happy birthday Actor Jang!

215cdbde589ae050db195a2f737977d9.jpg

• Thanks 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk fan club donates 50 million won for deaf children
Actor Jang Keun Suk's fan club has made donations for deaf children.

On the 28th, the snail of love, a corporation that supports the hearing impaired, announced on the 26th that actor Jang Keun Suk's official fan club 'CriJ' has donated 50 million won to support deaf children.

This donation was raised through voluntary fundraising from fans who participated in the '8th Jang Keun Suk Birthday Photo Sharing Exhibition' held online on August 4th.

Jang Keun Suk's official fan club 'CriJ' has been in love with the Snails of Love for 6 years by donating some of the donations collected through the sharing photo exhibition since 2015 to the sound gift of children with hearing impairments.

With this sponsorship, 9 children underwent artificial cochlear surgery and speech rehabilitation treatment, and 5 more children are expected to find sound.

5ff28db817a4f300ff6a625140ff28e5.jpg

With this year's sponsorship and the cumulative donation amounting to 136 million won, 'Jang Keun Suk & CriJ' was also listed as 'Soul-The Fan 2', a snail of love. Soul-The Fan is a large-sponsored fan club and automatically subscribes when the cumulative sponsorship exceeds 99 million won. It is the 'Philantropy Fan Club Network' that can only be found in Love Snails.

An official from the fan club said, “When you hear the news of a child who has found the sound or receive a thank you letter, you feel rewarded and make a commitment to continue this sharing. I hope that children will grow up to be healthy members of society.”

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004281430

• Like 1