Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[News]  Jang Keun Suk’s film concert tour wrapped up, attracting 20000 people at 20 venues across Japan!
Jang Keun Suk, Prince of Asia, is a versatile entertainer who has been active as a singer as well as an actor. His film concert tour titled “JANG KEUN SUK FILM CONCERT TOUR ~ My Sweet Home ~” had the final shows at Toyosu PIT on July 2.

Currently Jang Keun Suk is serving his mandatory military service as a social office worker. This film concert tour gave his fans called “Eels” a special opportunity to look back on the eight years Jang Keun Suk and they walked together for with viewing footages of his shows held in Japan from the first Japan tour “Where is your star?” in 2010 to the last tour in Japan before his enlistment. Not only with sound and live lighting performance but also with some surprises such as silver ribbons (falling down on the audience) and color balls (being thrown to them), the show was so well designed to make the audience feel realistic as if Jang Keun Suk in person were performing on the stage that they fully enjoyed the show.

51d5e919f8fe590477c1a63f5c20b39a.jpg

The show played 22 songs (including an encore) such as “Still” a great song from “You’re beautiful” a drama which made Jang Keun Suk very popular, “Let me cry” his debut song in Japan and other popular songs which always liven up his concerts. The audience had their fill of Jang Keun Suk who showed his various aspects on the stages in the past 8 years.

Following this film concert tour, it’s been decided that Jang Keun Suk’s exhibition “CONEON!! JKS WORLD ZIKZIN PLANET” is going to be held in Tokyo in September. Under the themes of VIEW, EAT, UNAGI, FEEL and COLLECT this exhibition will provide a space where attendants can feel Jang Keun Suk by using the five senses as well as look back on his past activities.
The details of the exhibition will be announced later. Tickets are now available on Lawson Tickets.
Source: https://www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=21562

Eng trans: https://ameblo.jp/marchneko-chan/entry-12489824077.html

• Like 1

Comments about Switch drama from June - July in 2019
1/ It's better than I expected!! I absolutely loved the lead! All the actors did an amazing job! 10-10 would recommend!
2/ Great story line and wonderful actors and actresses. Writers keep you off balance along with the main characters who are always a little off balance. Fast moving and never boring.
3/ A very successful drama ... and finally I see Jang Keun Suk in a double role, even if in Love Rain it was fantastic ... The rich plot doesn't make you bored ... I recommend it to lovers of the action and detective stories. 
4/ The drama is excellent, super fun, the characters each had their identity and their well-respected in drama, it was very good to watch !!!

cre: viki

e163c3b9fe1caef26b34b3f1b160797f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...