Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 7-8
It seems that drama has come. When they began to suspect that Sa Do Chan’s status was not Baek Joon Soo’s prosecutor, he was wrongly mistaking Baek Joon Soo to continue investigating their illegal behavior.
To prevent this, Jung’s prosecutor, who has a relationship with boss Geum Tae Kwang, has ordered prosecutor Gil Dae Ro to investigate in order to expose the current prosecutor not Baek Joon Soo. At the chief prosecutor’s birthday, Gil Dae Ro revealed the truth. He brought Baek Joon Soo’s high school friend Shin Chan Hol to expose the current prosecutor not Baek Joon Soo, but just an impersonator with a face like Baek Joon Soo only.

The party that had just begun Gil Dae Ro immediately attacked Sa Do Chan, claiming that the person sitting at the party was not Baek Joon Soo and asked him to take off his shirt out to prove.

According to Shin Chan Hol, Baek Joon Soo had a scar on his left shoulder due to burns. Although Oh Ha Ra and prosecutor Yang tried to prevent things from going worse.

However, the incident was pushed higher when the chief prosecutor also told Sa Do Chan to undress to prove his identity. There seemed to be no other way he had to undress. A button, two and three … What is he doing? Is he really off? He is Sa Do Chan how can. Oh no, he was insane.

The situation was so hard that I could not take my eyes off the screen. Then he turned his back on the “1 2 3” shirt that was slipping off his shoulders, unbelievably having a lightning bolt on his shoulder. This situation made me think of the case where he changed his fingerprints to Baek Joon Soo in the previous episode. Sa Do Chan correct lag a perfect scam. Excellent.

40606497244_a15839c79d.jpg

At the same time, Geum Tae Kwang also sent co-hunters Baek Joon Soo in the hospital. Cho Sung Doo go to the hospital and scour all over. But they still have not found Baek Joon Soo and are about to leave. I was relieved that if they found Baek Joon Soo he would be in danger. The atmosphere was a bit tense and suddenly Cho Sung Doo discovered a place where Baek Joon Soo was staying. OMG. They will catch Baek Joon Soo?
Drama, continuity, wow They entered the room. It was a thrill but Baek Joon Soo was not there anymore. Where is he? He is in a coma who has arrested him before.
To answer the questions I can not leave the screen. The party ended, when everyone was gone but Oh Ha Ra was still puzzled, she pulled Sa Do Chan into the room as if to know the answer to all. She had a compliment for a scammer.

Oh Ha Ra sat down and let out a sigh of relief as her little prosecutor’s life stopped short. Sa Do Chan nagged, she looked at Sa Do Chan for a moment and suddenly changed her face, “she called Sa Do Chan is senior? No, this person is Baek Joon Soo. Well it was him – Baek Joon Soo was awake. But how did he know and be at the party at such a time? Surprisingly, Sa Do Chan came in with a very excited expression. Well this is the plan that Sa Do Chan prepared before. Surprise in surprise.

Reading more details: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51583
Writer's thoughts:
I have never seen such dramatic and dramatic films. Especially in this episode 7-8 I really can not leave the screen because of its appeal. I was completely absorbed by the plot and the amazing acting of Jang Keun Suk. He has been extremely successful with both characters at the same time. I look forward to watching the next episode, I want to know what will happen next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

History of Jang Keun Suk - Part 3 (Vol 1)

"Star Jang Keun Suk of POLI kindergarten! "

Seeing this picture, i always recall Keun Suk likes to stand on stage since young. He looks so charming holding the microphone right? (Pic 1)

"POLI kindergarden having fun event. Keun Suk and a girl in charged of giving out drinks. (Pic 2)

This is Keun Suk during POLI kindergarden's days. Left most is Keun Suk. Keun Suk loves kindergarden. He would try his best to do all things and teacher always praises him.  (Pic 3)

* During a presentation at POLI kindergarden, Keun Suk was given the role of an Indian boy. Keun Suk did not feel nervous at all. From then onwards, I guess he already has the charm of an actor. I actually felt more nervous as audience. (Pic 4)

34194725d9bf8612871385d30ff93dfc.jpg

* During sports day at elementary school, I really admire his perseverance to try his best so I took this picture. I would cheer passionately for him like "heyo heyo hey hey! Keep going Keun Suk! " (Pic 5)

* This period the pose getting sophisticated. Almost calling him company President Jang  (Pic 6)

Last time Keun Suk specially likes the leader of Korean H.O.T group Moon Hee-joon

* He seems to inspire to be a team leader with that kind of majesty (Pic 7)

Keun Suk was then passionate fan of the hottest group H.O.T. Wearing "Candy hat" of H.O.T and took the picture looking charmingly.

Japanese eels, do you know the legendary idol group H.O.T?  (Pic 8 and 9)

cre: weibo, Eng trans: ss Muimui Lim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JANG KEUN SUK FILM CONCERT TOUR ~My Sweet Home~ new official goods
At present, they are sold only at Zepp Tokyo (Tokyo) and Zepp Namba (Osaka) venues. The audience for the show can buy the item from 12:00 till 20:00.

People who don’t have the ticket can buy only during the limited period, from 14:00 till 15:00, and from 19:00 till 20:00. The previous goods are sold online, so eels are sending the same request to Frau.

47770099462_b11ee92989.jpg

33944987558_b11ee92989.jpg

https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/2019_event/film/

• Like 2

Thanks for comments about "Switch" drama as always:

1/ If you love crime thrill suspense, and don't like that same romantic k-drama, then this drama is definitely for you. It will hook you up till the end , You'll never know what is going to happen next. 
Full of suspense and powerful acting of each and every character ...may be sometimes you'll have to watch few scenes twice to figure out clearly! 
I love this drama so much and watch already more than 6 times. Without any romantic scene  you can clearly see the lead actor & actress's feelings in their eyes. So humble and caring for each other. 
Jang keun suk is no doubt a very good actor. He can play any role so perfectly. His attitude, anger , passion and also his cuteness , you'll get everything in this drama. And to know what is the reason behind such name of this drama "SWITCH", you have to watch this!

646b99e9096a2cdfc695d891ac1cfc02.jpg

2/ I have been hooked to it , this series has become one of my favorite series . Great acting , great music , great direction and great storyline.

cre: Gg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] The official fan club CriJ of Actor Jang Keun Suk participated in "Giving Leader Club"  

Fan club CriJ of Actor Jang Keun Suk participated in the "Giving Leader Club" of the Seoul Social Welfare Community “Fruit of Love” at Namsan on 11th May.

On the day of the ceremony, 20 members from fan club CriJ of the actor Jang Keun Suk and Yang Young-young, resource development team leader in Seoul, attended the event.

Hongjeonga said, "As a fan of actor Jang Keun Suk has actively participated with CriJ through "Fruit of love."

We feel honored to join "Giving Leader Club" of Fruit of Love at Seoul in the future so that it develops services.”

Yang Yong-young, the director of Korea resource team of Seoul said, "I am grateful that actor Jang Keun Suk and FC CriJ are contributing to the beautiful fan club culture in which stars and fan clubs practice sharing. I will do my best to develop it and thank you very much."

287a17f58109f9dfd9c9e4294f853fd4.jpg

81802190ced9bc714abb1539942cda8c.jpg

Members from Fan club CriJ of Jang Keun Suk, volunteer at the Namsan-dong and dog shelter center every month for 6 years from 2012.

Admission fee and fundraising activities and hold a ‘sharing photo exhibition’ as a birthday event of Jang Keun Suk had donated a total of 320 million won.

In addition, they also have volunteer activity on the sinking of Sewol ferry and delivery of relief goods to the forest fire affected areas in Gangwon-do are actively engaged in delivery of aid and sharing.

It was the first meeting with the Fruit of love - Seoul that the director of the agency and CriJ executives delivered 13,000 briquettes to the local residents on behalf of Jang Keun Suk, who was serving in MS last year. Korean official fan club, CriJ collected donations of 45 million won from fans around the world to assists victims of the forest fire at Gangwon-do. CriJ, the official fan club of celebrity is the nationwide Giving Leader Club.

On the other hand, the Giving Leader Club is a private donor group or organization that leads the community's sharing culture through sharing activities. Donation or commitment exceeds 10 million won within 3 years, can join the Giving Leader Club.

Spoiler

47780170482_cc414e3c00.jpg

http://www.bokjinews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=70108

• Like 2

At today's film screening, Actor Jang Keun Suk spoke at the end of the film. First Mr. Kim replaced actor Jang before the broadcast, saying that "Do not take photos during the broadcast." Finally, Mr. Kim showed up in the film again and thanked everyone, loved everyone, and saluted to the eels. Suddenly the film stopped.

Actor Jang said in the film, "Hello. Goodbye. You guys also look so beautiful from the back. Fire fighting!!" 

729b8aca0a8adeb62ee14d6524afc69b.jpg

Spoiler

bd82903b97a7d38cdc04c511a780c419.jpg

24147f26e4012e0b39dcf02fcd708728.jpg

cre: JKS FC Taiwan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading comments about "Switch" drama:

1/ I loved this show, it is suspense with twists and turns, you cannot get bored. All the scheming and conning keeps you glued to each episode. I also loved the main and secondary characters, they were interesting and some you really get attached to. 
Jang Keun Suk was amazing as usual, you can really see the difference between the two characters. Han Ye Ri was a strong woman through out the show! 
Loved the interactions between the three characters, how each slowly start to trust each other. I really wanted to know more about what the group ended up doing. I highly recommend this show!

50c473b9085cbec30306a4e82f337b08.jpg

2/ Jang Keun Suk fits and plays the role perfectly. This role is for him. I love the premise of the drama. 
A conman becomes a prosecutor as he impersonates the real prosecutor who looks just like him who is now in coma. As a conman, he is charming, he is honest looking, good looking who can charm and con his way into living the good life. He has a team of con artists working with him. 
The real prosecutor Baek, who is now in coma, has his background thoroughly explained by Sa Do Chan as he reads Baek’s file to become him. He is now forced to be prosecutor/consultant for the prosecuting team when the mentor and supervisor of the real Baek assigns a “drug trafficking” case to him. 
There are only 2 people in the prosecutor’s office in Seoul who know that Sa Do Chan is playing the role of the Prosecutor Baek. Sa Do Chan did not ever want to play a prosecutor role as a con man but now that he has been cornered into playing the prosecutor role, he seems to relish it. 
The story of the 2 look-alike men as it unfolds while Sa Do Chan plays with his team to scam the scammers is beguiling. 
Like reading a book, this is one that I will not be able to put down until I finish reading it. 

cre: viki 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1