Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest mellybean

i really like him, too...i hear him a lot on

mandarinradio.com

it's pretty good...

in your opinion...which album should i get? of all three? i'm too poor to buy all of them...

Guest Rainie

He's such an awesome singer ^^ I love his songs!!!

Guest Blue Lemonade

i really like him, too...i hear him a lot on

mandarinradio.com

it's pretty good...

in your opinion...which album should i get? of all three? i'm too poor to buy all of them...

It's hard to say for me.. since all 3 albums are so good. But if I had to choose, I'd choose 3rd album. Find out which albums has most songs you like are are in, I guess.

Guest dreamsicle

I'll go with second. More variety and youthfulness. Best vocals in the third but I don't like the style as much.

JJ confirmed that unless something accidental comes by, he'll be on the CCTV New Years show.

Guest singerchick

I'll go with second. More variety and youthfulness. Best vocals in the third but I don't like the style as much.

JJ confirmed that unless something accidental comes by, he'll be on the CCTV New Years show.

Yeah I liked his 2nd album he best, his 3rd album didn't impress me as much as his 2nd. :)

When's his 4th coming out?

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah I liked his 2nd album he best, his 3rd album didn't impress me as much as his 2nd. :)

When's his 4th coming out?

February 2006, I believe. JJ will have an Asia concert tour around April

Guest dreamsicle

He wants to start his tour in Fu Jian and Guang Zhou because his dad and mom came from there, respectively. I'm worried about Guang Zhou though. It's basically like Hong Kong, the Cantonese market is prominent. Read that S.H.E had some difficulties there, not sure if they had the concert or not. It's like Twins' territory.

Guest someday4_2

haha twins' territory... I read about that too with SHE. The article was saying how twins would have a hard time crossing Taiwan, and SHE would have a hard time crossing HK.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ's going to expand to Japan.. I wonder how that'll go

Is there even Mandarin singers that has successfully crossed HK without any Cantonese?

Guest singerchick

He wants to start his tour in Fu Jian and Guang Zhou because his dad and mom came from there, respectively. I'm worried about Guang Zhou though. It's basically like Hong Kong, the Cantonese market is prominent. Read that S.H.E had some difficulties there, not sure if they had the concert or not. It's like Twins' territory.

I remember reading abuot S.H.E having to make their tickets like half price to attract people. That's kind of suprising because encore sold like 2 million copies. Was that in Guang Zhou?

Guest sulin

i bought all of his albums!

he makes very nice music! lolz..

and he has that baby-ish face..lolz..

February 2006, I believe. JJ will have an Asia concert tour around April

oh wow! cool!! please stop by malaysia! i'd love to attend the concert!

I remember reading abuot S.H.E having to make their tickets like half price to attract people. That's kind of suprising because encore sold like 2 million copies. Was that in Guang Zhou?

half the price?!?!?! goodness!

Guest tengteng

JJ's going to expand to Japan.. I wonder how that'll go

Is there even Mandarin singers that has successfully crossed HK without any Cantonese?

Jay Chou??

He rocks!!

Guest marc3lla

i would like to hear some of his songs. i have juss heard of him from my friend. is he a great singer??

Guest Blue Lemonade

He has a new song, but I don't know if it'll be on his 4th album. It's called Liu Xing Zhu Jiao. I like it ^^ the MV's pretty good too.

marc3lla: He's the best singer IMO =) Try some of his songs, you might like him

Guest Airine Pratama

Hi JJ fans ...

I read all you comments and i'm interest to hear some of JJ's songs ...

Do you know/have any link for me to download his songs?

I'm requesting Endless Love (someone said it's good ..)

and any other song that is good ...

Thanks

Guest vondunker

i think JJ has gotten his very own style in singing & composing, like Jay, David Tao, Lee Hom . . i think they made original music, which suits them.

Guest Blue Lemonade

Hi JJ fans ...

I read all you comments and i'm interest to hear some of JJ's songs ...

Do you know/have any link for me to download his songs?

I'm requesting Endless Love (someone said it's good ..)

and any other song that is good ...

Thanks

hmm.. I suppose I can upload some..

btw, it's not Endless Love, it's Endless Road =)

Endless Road

Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou (1000 Years Later) - A slow song, very nice.

Jiang Nan (River South)- This has a bit of Chinese taste to it. It may be your favourite song by him at the start, but I think if you listen to all of his songs, you'll find ones you like better..

Mu Nai Yi (Mummy)- Faster song

If you like those, please buy his album and support him! =)

Guest Airine Pratama

^ wow thanks ... i'm downloading ENDLESS ROAD now ... thx for correcting me too ...

Guest justwildbeat

Really like his music, such a nice voice too. I like River South (lol my english titles XD), Perfect Match, and others on his newer album. Not the most attractive one but he's more than talented to make up for it.