JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YnaHazN

JJ Lin is sooo cute and innocent. I love his songs !! [especially of them that are listed above xD] His voice sounds romantic [soo soft] and attractive. x] anyone heard his english song, ENDLESS ROAD? [no accent !] if not, i totally recommend it !!~ ^^

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ Lin is sooo cute and innocent. I love his songs !! [especially of them that are listed above xD] His voice sounds romantic [soo soft] and attractive. x] anyone heard his english song, ENDLESS ROAD? [no accent !] if not, i totally recommend it !!~ ^^

There still is a bit of accent, not a lot, you'll be able to tell he's Asian when you hear the song. But, it's still amazing. What makes it better is he wrote the lyrics and the music =]

THERE'S A THREAD FOR LIN JUN JIE? AHHHHH, this is so awesome. ^_^

I was in Taiwan when they gave that massive concert with Jay Chou, Avril Lavigne, JJ Lin, Landy Wen, Bi... Everybody! I saw him perform and I was like... OMG WHO IS THIS? So I went out directly and bought his CD. He's adorable, and he has such an amazing voice. Even the adults in Taiwan know about him, I asked around about him and they were like, "He has really good vocal cords." HAHAHA JJ~ <3 It's a major plus that he knows Chinese and English too.

My favorite songs are Bullet Train and Endless Road. Does anybody have his MV for Bullet Train? Or was there an MV for Bullet Train? :blink:

Ever since I left Taiwan and came back here, I haven't been keeping up with him lately. WAHH +_+ I saw a recent video of his with... robot-ish style? Some of his songs are really into gaming/robots/technology or something, and I don't really like that. It's ok because he has such talent, and he'll find his groove eventually. I'm so happy he's so popular right now. ^_^

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ took home 4 awards (Best Local Music Composition, Best Local Male, Best Composing Artist, and Best Male Vocalist) for Singapore Hit Awards 2005 a few days ago. Grats to him, I'm very happy ^^ He's currently in the process of recording his 4th album. I can't wait, I know it's going to be awsome! =D

Guest someday4_2

oo congratx!! He definitely deserves it... his voice is so clear... he sings super duper welll

I forgot he composes his own music =P

Guest CheshireHare

Sheer! I only have one song from him (Hai Pa) but I absolutely adore his voice! He's way up there with Leehom and Jay Chou. <3s them all

Guest jamba bamba

Yeah, JJ received 4 awards at the Singapore Melody awards!!!! Hopefully he'll get the Best Male Vocalist at the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards next May too!

Guest dreamsicle

I'm so jealous of him, his English is almost perfect when he sings. However, when he's speaking, he sounds different. Like when he was talking to his American choreographer for "Bullet Train." His sentences were choppy and just not as fluent as his singing. I'm like his complete opposite. I refuse to sing anything in English though I'm a pretty darn good speaker :P

Recent news also was that he wrote a song for Angela Chang in half an hour during a car-ride, just one sitting. Damn. I'm so jealous of this guy <_<:lol:

He also will be performing on the CCTV Chinese New Year show (you know, the biggest one out there). I hope he gets his own segment. He deserves his own segment. Last year, Jaycee Chan (Jackie Chan's son), the mouse loves rice dude, Jolin and a bunch of other pop singers were all cramped together. Jolin at least got to sing her whole song, even though it was lip-syncing. I hope none of that EVER happens to JJ.

Guest StiLLThinking

Jolin at least got to sing her whole song, even though it was lip-syncing. I hope none of that EVER happens to JJ.

JJ won't need to resort to that as his "live" is superb!!

i heard china has banned lip-syncing as they claimed it's cheating :lol: Now we get to hear the real singers :P

Guest Blue Lemonade

Wow, he's going to be in CNY show? He'll get more popular really fast through that. Gotta remmeber to tape it then, even if he doesn't get his own segment :P Where did you hear that info?

JJ doesn't lip sing, you can tell the voice is coming through the mic. I heard Jolin not lip singing once, it wasn't good... she was a bit off too

Guest tinyblueangel

I can't wait for JJ's 4th album! I love all of his songs, especially Jiangnan, Haven, and Endless Road. He really can be up there with Leehom and Jay. I didn't know he composed a song for Angela, is she getting ready for another album too? I know he wrote Ai Xiao De Yan Jing for Vivian Hsu, it's such a lovely song.

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah, I saw a clip of JJ singing at pepsi award.. defintely amazing >o< he's got such a great voice

anyone saw him playing piano and singing at the singapore hits award? soo nice :P

I heard his 4th album will be out early next year =) have to find a way to get that shipped here fast though.. x_x I loved that song "ai xiao de yan jing" even before I knew he composed it =p he's the best

Archived