Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

I agree, I LOVED JIANG NAN.

But I was slightly disspointed on his latest album. However, Jiang NAN was so awesome, so probably it was kind of hard to beat.

Jiang Nan has this unique chinese taste to it, love it ^^ I think Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou is just as good, and maybe even better.

Guest yuans7love

i have all his albums and i think he's really talented and i love love love his voice!!

Guest dreamsicle

I think "Jiang Nan" will be his ultimate classic hit. I don't think any other song is going to beat its popularity. "1000 Years Later" is good too but I find the composition and lyrics to be below the par set by "Jiang Nan" even though both songs are catchy enough. I prefer the more poetical lyrics as opposed to the ones just about love, how I'll never forget your love, I miss your love, and blah blah haha...

^ Agree. Jiang Nan definitely will always be JJ's most popular piece, and with good reason too. I fell in love with him through this song.

Guest popo817

I love this guy! I don't like some Chinese music but this guy is really good.

Guest vc1188

He's really talented but I get sick of his voice after a few songs

I really love "Jiang Nan" and "Hai Pa"

Guest Blue Lemonade

happy to see so many JJ fans <3 Endless Road was the one that caught my attention.. I thought "hey, for a chinese singer his english is pretty good". turned out he wrote the song and lyrics =)

Guest stradivarius

if only he has a sharp nose.i would got crazy for him.

yup .. he's one of my fav singers after Jay .. Hehe

he has a pretty awesome voice =)

Guest Luly

wow.. i didnt know he's from SAJC. :lol:

& he's a VERY talented composer. all the songs composed by him are incredibly nice. :wub: & his voice.. omg..

Guest evercute

Yeah, JJ may not be attractive but he is a really talented musician. My friend is a big fan of his. I don't know that many of his songs, but I love Jiang Nan, Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou, Mu Nai Yi and Bian Hao 89757. ^_^

Guest dreamsicle

This may be totally irrelevant, but I completely dislike his current hair and fashion styles. He used to wear toned down colors and casual suits with that sexy tie with a lot but not tacky bling. His stylist is trying too hard to make him look mainstream, and I don't think JJ represents the mainstream kind of artist - like those tall, handsome, sharp dressers but sell their looks. JJ's recent blue BLUE and hot pink shirts really freak me out. I rarely ever see him anymore without tacky, flashy jewelry or sequins/shimmer of some sort.

I feel bad that they're pushing him to conform. While image and looks doesn't change his music, he just looks more distanced. He's starting to look like this entertainer (whom I'll not say because he's extremely popular).

Yeah. I think I'm just blabbing. But I guess this happens with every celebrity. We miss them in their modest days, but they've got to dress to impress now. I think JJ's biggest accessory is his voice and smile :)

Guest Blue Lemonade

I think he looks good in pink, but yeah, the shiny jewlery is too much now. Have you seen his video for "Di Er Tian Tan"? The rapping part jestures was just :blink: . Whatever, as long as his attitude is good, it's all fine. Fans love him and thinks he's adorable for his attitude, and I think that's what a celebrity has to have.

Guest = Dee

i didn't know who he was until i got his first album

now im obessed with him

his songs are so good

i don't have a favorite song because i have too many

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

ooh I like him!!! REALLY NICE SONGS !!

Guest *lilyisland*

yeah..he is a good singer