JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest dreamsicle

I haven't heard his new song yet. And who knows what's going on with that TV series with Jin Sha. The orange show, whatever it was called, something to do with m-zone... where JJ tripped over something near the piano and hurt his foot. That was pretty hilarious. Must have been so nervous around Vivian ;)

EDIT: NM... I just saw the MV. Some promotion for Channel U in either Mainland or Singapore... can't tell. Honestly, I find it really bland. Doesn't sound like his type of music, but oh well. It's just promotion.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW, JJ!!!!!

man, i absolutely love AND respect this guy - he's so talented! and his songs are really nice and catchy (never mind i dont understand chinese and all, haha~) have all his albums, and they rock~

and i DO find JJ very cute - i have a crush on a guy in my college coz he looks like JJ even, hehe~!

i adore him and had a crush on him before =X

LOL

i simply adore his talent and do u know Bi and lee dong gun approached jj to compose songs for them!

im sooo proud of him =D

and he likes BoA too!

01 就是我 (I'm the one)---->my all time fave! it's superb

Guest whimsical

Love his songs! He is getting better and better! Now I really admire his talents. The recents songs I like include "bian hao 89757" (hope I get the number code correct :P), "one thousand years later" and "jian jian dan dan (i.e. simple).

Guest dreamsicle

The new song is for a Singapore TV station, Liu Xing Jiao Zhu or something like that.

He composed a new song as the themesong to a mainland Chinese TV series, sung by S.H.E I didn't quite catch the title, something like "Yi Yan Wan Nian" something about one eye and 10,000 years or something. Yeah. That was a bad translation :P

Guest Blue Lemonade

As a individual, JJ's in the process of becoming pretty well known. If you look at his hit songs, he's already popular, yes.

I think if he performs in CCTV New Year show, he'll become popular very fast~

I didn't know JJ composed a song for SHE O.o He composed a few songs for JunYang, another Singapore singer, and not well known.

Guest dreamsicle

I hope it's the CCTV one. There's something on the news about a New Year's thing on the Hunan channel with JJ's name. I hope that JJ won't go on the Hunan one. Who would watch that? The entertainers who weren't allowed onto CCTV ended up on the Hunan channel, lol!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

he's very talented! and a great composer too!

I love 江南!

his ideal girl is hebe from s.h.e hehe he always mentions her in interviews ^_^

Guest Blue Lemonade

My cousin told me JJ's going on the CCTV one, she gets news from Chinese newspapers.

JJ says he "xin shang" Hebe and BoA. Whoever he ends up liking, I just hope it's not Vivian. But it's his personaly life, I'll stay out of it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Blue Lemonade

I thought maybe I'd bring this back.. keeping it at the same topic. Up to you guys. I'll do some updating on this topic.

Updated information:

He has been preparing his new album in USA, and said it will release in Feb.

In Jan (this month I guess), he'll be releasing "Xie Zhen Ji", which is like a picture book. I THINK his new song that he sang at the Taiwan countdown is for this..

He's having a concert after his 4th album is released. I keep hearing different dates, apparantly now it's around may of this year.

He's going to enter the Japanese music at the end half of this year. JJ's going to release Bian Hao 89757, which will have a Japanese version of "Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou".

OB music is planning for him to enter the Korean market later on.. maybe in 2007.

JJ's also received a few offerings for acting. As for that, his company is choosing for him. If things goes according to plan, he'll start to film around the end half of this year.

He's going to be in the Chinese New Year celebration show.. on CCTV.

Busy busy man =D

Here's some pictures that's hard to find:

[Edit] Pictures taken down.. they're JJ's, not sure if I'm allowed =\

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i've loved him ever since he debut

haha i have all his cds/dvds etc...

plus.........i didn't know he had a thread in soompi>.<

or else i would've come here earlier

he has the cutest dimpes and he somestimes reminds me of korean ppl......

cuz he has the small eyes etc...

awww i just klove his big dimples!!!! :rolleyes:

<33333333333333333333333333333

cute pictures ^^^

when u say

He has been preparing his new album in USA, and said it will release in Feb.

he's in USA?

where?

what state?

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah.. I love him! ^^ He's cute, has a nice voice, sweet personality (so I've heard from people who met him). He's my perfect man XD

He's not STAYING in USA. He's really busy right now.. running back and forth betweens countries. He's doing his recordings in USA. As for the state.. I have no idea. Anyways, I got hese information from outside sources, so it may be wrong. From what I've seen, that's how things look like now..

Guest starrysmile

i've heard his song "river south" for a while already but i've never knew it was him who sang it (heard it from a tribute). can somebody upload that song again along with some other good ones? thanks!!!

Guest dreamsicle

Composed songs for Cyndi Wang on her new "Cyndi With U" album: #5 Watch and #11 Spotlight of Dreams.

I think OB should have done a collection album for the JP release. The song that made him so famous was in "Haven."

Archived