Youtube accounts? [UPDATED!]

Guest raman

Guest loojerr

you have a nice but how was your auditions can you share your experience with us . you have a really soft and ballad kind voice and your korean so its a plus

well, my experiences are probably the same as all the posts that people have done..

but if you want to know I guess i'll share mine.. but for which company? sm or jyp? o.o and thank you :]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest green.teax

arrythmiaax

I only have one song posted right now, but critiques are welcome. =]

It's my musical account, hahas. I have a personal account, but yeahs.

It's SNSD's Star Star Star by the way =D

Guest jenny620

well, my experiences are probably the same as all the posts that people have done..

but if you want to know I guess i'll share mine.. but for which company? sm or jyp? o.o and thank you :]

lol I wish to hear both compagny (for your experience)

Guest loojerr

lol I wish to hear both compagny (for your experience)

Okay~ :]

Umm, I guess I'll give my experience on the recent global auditions?JYP... I auditioned in new york~

Umm, I signed up online so the waiting was actually really short... Compared to last year, JYP auditions were a lot more quicker.. My friends and I waited maybe 30-40 minutes outside and they soon called a range of numbers to go to the front and since we were in that range, we went to the front, got our numbers and then went inside to wait more..

Groups of people were waiting upstairs with me and then eventually we were asked to go downstairs and wait more.. then some girl explained some procedures and took attendance of who was supposed to be there~ and that's when dancers gave CD's and what not... the girl also went through instructions like what you're supposed to do if you're a model or if you're dancing or if you're singing and so on~

So... eventually we were lined up according to group and told procedures again~ and then each group gets up and starts lining up to the audition room..

It was only our group which is like 10 people and one judge, one cd lady, and one camera person..Unfortunately, I went first in my group.. i was #271 and i sang 애인있어요(I have a lover) and i think sang a good 20-30 seconds? Supposedly from what my friends said, I sang the longest in our group but i don't think i sang long at all~

But each person went... there was one dancer and all the rest were singers i think, but i remember one girl ended up backing out.. :/ There were no self-introductions unless they asked you but basically you just got on the X mark and started... But yeahh, i guess that's my experience from the jyp auditions...

SM auditions..

omgosh... my friends and i waited 4 hours to auditions o____o so many people.... I think we got there at around 1 or 2 and then they were out of applications so we had to wait a while and then eventually got them and filled two copies out~

We basically waited for 4 hours doing nothing and just practicing and chatting with other auditioners and just kept ourselves busy, i guess.

After a while we checked in to see if we were going soon because we had waited so long and it turned out that they had called our numbers and that our group was waiting so we were freaking out thinking that we had to wait again for another 4 hours.. But thankfully our group didn't go yet and was waiting outside the audition room.. so we got with our group and eventually the time came for us to go in~

when we went in, and there was already a group waiting to audition... so we went on the side and started watching the group before us go, which sucks for them :/ And then that group left and our group started lining up inside these marked boxes on the floor. Each person sang and danced... i think we had two dancers and the rest were singers... but fortunately, we didn't have to audition in front of another group.. :D and i sang the same song as i did in jyp but we definitely got a lot more time~ i sang around 40 seconds this time.. mehh~ but i was happy with my audition because I thought i did well.. :] And this time... there was only two people in the room.. one was the judge/camera person and the other was just there.... but it was sorta rude because they were like shuffling through papers and moving things around while my friend went... but yeahh, i guess that's my audition experience for sm o.o

sorry this was so long... if you want to know more, just message me or something. :]

hope i helped?

Guest jenny620

Okay~ :]

Umm, I guess I'll give my experience on the recent global auditions?JYP... I auditioned in new york~

Umm, I signed up online so the waiting was actually really short... Compared to last year, JYP auditions were a lot more quicker.. My friends and I waited maybe 30-40 minutes outside and they soon called a range of numbers to go to the front and since we were in that range, we went to the front, got our numbers and then went inside to wait more..

Groups of people were waiting upstairs with me and then eventually we were asked to go downstairs and wait more.. then some girl explained some procedures and took attendance of who was supposed to be there~ and that's when dancers gave CD's and what not... the girl also went through instructions like what you're supposed to do if you're a model or if you're dancing or if you're singing and so on~

So... eventually we were lined up according to group and told procedures again~ and then each group gets up and starts lining up to the audition room..

It was only our group which is like 10 people and one judge, one cd lady, and one camera person..Unfortunately, I went first in my group.. i was #271 and i sang 애인있어요(I have a lover) and i think sang a good 20-30 seconds? Supposedly from what my friends said, I sang the longest in our group but i don't think i sang long at all~

But each person went... there was one dancer and all the rest were singers i think, but i remember one girl ended up backing out.. :/ There were no self-introductions unless they asked you but basically you just got on the X mark and started... But yeahh, i guess that's my experience from the jyp auditions...

SM auditions..

omgosh... my friends and i waited 4 hours to auditions o____o so many people.... I think we got there at around 1 or 2 and then they were out of applications so we had to wait a while and then eventually got them and filled two copies out~

We basically waited for 4 hours doing nothing and just practicing and chatting with other auditioners and just kept ourselves busy, i guess.

After a while we checked in to see if we were going soon because we had waited so long and it turned out that they had called our numbers and that our group was waiting so we were freaking out thinking that we had to wait again for another 4 hours.. But thankfully our group didn't go yet and was waiting outside the audition room.. so we got with our group and eventually the time came for us to go in~

when we went in, and there was already a group waiting to audition... so we went on the side and started watching the group before us go, which sucks for them :/ And then that group left and our group started lining up inside these marked boxes on the floor. Each person sang and danced... i think we had two dancers and the rest were singers... but fortunately, we didn't have to audition in front of another group.. :D and i sang the same song as i did in jyp but we definitely got a lot more time~ i sang around 40 seconds this time.. mehh~ but i was happy with my audition because I thought i did well.. :] And this time... there was only two people in the room.. one was the judge/camera person and the other was just there.... but it was sorta rude because they were like shuffling through papers and moving things around while my friend went... but yeahh, i guess that's my audition experience for sm o.o

sorry this was so long... if you want to know more, just message me or something. :]

hope i helped?

thanks for the info if I have any questions I will aske PM you

Guest chrisjee0623

iighttt i like this idea! hahaha

here's my youtube link!

http://www.youtube.com/EndlessMSK

hahaha comments are very welcome

btw i made the lyrics and for "My Confession" i made the beat too :P but yeahh

idk i wanted to audition with my own music or a remix of a music for JYP or YG but idk if that's allow someone clear me up on that.

Guest Amethist

thekoipisces

Not much yet, college and my internship right now are keeping me so busy >_<.. Critiques are very appreciated though :).

Btw I'm listening to other people's singing right now, one song of everyone right now since I still got some homework to do, but I really like the voices I'm hearing here :). Ok atm I'm keeping it at the people from page 2 (since I started with the post above mine XD), but the others I've heard at this page are good, keep it y'all!

If I have some time again I'm gonna listen to the people on page one ;).

Wow, I will add everyone later ;D And support each other too!! yay~

So am I, recently, I'm busy with my internship. 6 more weeks to go though. After that, I can concentrate with singing again.

I only uploaded 2 videos ~

Comments are welcome. Bad,good..etc. I'll just accept it, I'll learn it from there.

More videos to come soon though ^^

PS: Sorry for the video quality and my weird face LOL. That time, was not really used to the video recording functions in my laptop.

Guest steve.kim7

Steve Kim's Youtube

An account i once made to post up videos for JYP auditions. Now i just use it to get my music out :)

It has covers of Heartbeat (2pm) and In The Club (2ne1) and i will soon be uploading 똑똑똑 (Knock Knock Knock) by 4men.

Subscribe plz :D

Archived