New Song (again) {Killing Wolves}

Guest wenwen

this one is also really hard ~____~~
ello people! I made a new song today. It's called Killing Wolves.... yea really strange name eh.... but it's a really powerful song and I actually don't sound like me in this one. I think the original artist influenced me a lot on the way i sang in it. Hope you get past the Chorus cos i love the chorus it's really really .......*explode* kekekekek neways leave a msg :) p.s. my comp went possessed recording this song asin everytime everything's right for mixdown it freezes >~<!!! so i'm actually flabbergasted that it let me finish this time!!!! http://www.soundclick.com/wenwen

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, that was absolutely beautiful =) Awesome, awesome job! You pulled off the chorus really well.

Please keep singing ^^

lo doesn't sound like me right??? actually the singer's voice sounds exactly like urs !! u might wanna check out the original.

edit: i put up the original on sounclick too! hope the site doesn't pull it down

Guest fantasiimaker

edit: i put up the original on sounclick too! hope the site doesn't pull it down

eee never mind, I see it now ^^ Thank you so much for the original!!

Guest animagelet

*___* Omg. I wish I have your voice. You sound so beautiful. You should become a singerr.

I felt a lot of emotion coming out. Sounds like a very sad song TT_TT

yea it's kinda of sad. its talkes about the inner state of a ninja hero. it's a really colourful lyrics. i tried to translate it but it doesn't sounds good

Guest Hsiang84

heh, this song's tight.

your cover of it is pretty nice too.

You sang with the feeling for it too. but I was hoping for even MORE feeling during the chorus. I can just picture the singer standing at a cliff and filling the mountains with her voice or something. ya know.

More resonance might do the job.

This song is played in the drama 仙劍奇俠傳. Don't know if you've seen it or not.

Anyhow, I just woke up so what i write might not make sense.

haha

good job good job.

OMFG! I WAS GONNA SING THIS SONG! ugh.. u beat me to it ><;;

i looooooooooooooooove this song though ~

you do sound like JS, lol ~~ you did pretty good ! it's a challenging song i think. chorus was lacking in vocals and feelings i have to say though. ><;;

WENDY SING MORE !

wenwen, i really liked this! Your singing is purty... One thing is, I dunno if it was my headphones or my ears, but it sounded like your vocal was panned a little to the right. Otherwise - this ROCKED!

lol i can't tell the difference on my headphones HAHAH i've never been able to tell much difference. O.O

emmm... a couple of ppl said i didn't have much emotions in the chorus but... JS's version had less emotions than me HAHAHAHA.. . i didn't wanna over do it :rolleyes:

Archived