My skin actually becoming worse..

Maybe its not my luck and my skin is hyper sensitive

I thought this would be the solution for my skinsad.gif

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_wronged</3

I've been using this for about two weeks now and I can tell that it's definitely improving my skin. My acne wasn't that bad to begin with though, just about two or three pimples which have gone down already but I'm not sure if it's due to the mask. But my face is brighter and softer so I'll keep using this mask :] Thanks for sharing this!

Guest EnVogue

so how do you actually make this mask? I havent found any receipt of it on the first page :(

and can someone please post a pics of this powder?

Guest lildevilsinz

so how do you actually make this mask? I havent found any receipt of it on the first page :(

and can someone please post a pics of this powder?

There's a guide here which you can refer to :)

Link

Hope this helps!

And I gotta say, it really smoothens my face, though the anti-blemish weren't an instant effect for me. ^^

Guest InsideOutElle

Hey everyone,

I haven't tried this myself (the mask in this thread or the one I'm about to post), but I was going through Sasa and saw this: Cosline Mung Bean Pack.

description

Cosline Mung Beans Natural Powder Pack can improve the condition of skin with inflammation. It is suitable for sensitive and problem skin which helps to reduce inflammation, soothe skin and prevent the formation of acnes.

Moisturizes and nourishes. Skin elasticity is enhanced and you will find your skin more radiant.

how to use it

Mix Cosline Mung Beans Natural Powder Pack with water or milk. Apply the mixture onto skin for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Use day and night for better result.

Sounds about right, I think. I just thought I'd post this for people who have trouble finding Yakulat and/or mung bean powder.

Guest starber

I went to thr supermarket yesterday and only found green bean BEANS . Do you think if I crush them, they would be as effective as normal mung bean starch >____<?

One question: So do you use one whole yakult or just half of it and save the rest for next time? Oh and another one, do you put it on those cotton pads and just let them sit on your face for ten minutes, or do you rub it on your face?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest you_wish

I tried this sometime last year but I wasnt very consistent with it. I used it maybe once a week for a month.

So i still have alot of the drink leftover.

However, I did notice that my skin is less oily now than it was.

I think I will try this mask again.

Guest ling_ling

oooo !!

Yakult and mung bean ?! thats amazing !! Too bad here in UK yakult is UBER expensive, so 3 times a week would be a pricey thing for me as a student T_T ~ but well done, your skin look FAB !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krngirly123

Hi! i was wondering what moisturizer do you use after? Also does it whiten your face alot or a little or no? and im loking foward to try this soon!

THANKS

Guest AlicechilD

IS YOUR FRIEND MONA ? o.o

if not, sorry. Just thought she really looked like someone I know.

But ima give this a try cause although my acne has toned down abit, I'm still annoyed by it and if nothing clears it up by the end of this year, Ima go see a dermatolagist. Thanks for the tip :D

And you are just stunning by the way !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cleex3

does it matter if the yakult is kinda old?..like past the expiration date by like 3 weeks..ahaa...i mean im not gonna drink it or anythin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BEE727

Would mung beans be as effective as mung bean flour/starch if i crush them? LOL we only have mung beans available in our area :L

Guest Rayzi

My skin is really, REALLY sensitive, but maybe if I find the ingredients you listed, I'll try this. Neutrogena, and stuff similar to it, gives me an allergic reaction. I think there is an acid of some kind in most off-the-shelf acne products that I'm allergic to.

The only thing that seems to work for me is Proactiv. I don't know if you can get it in Asian countries, but it's available in America and Canada. It is pricey, but it works. If I don't use it, I break out like I'm 15 years old all over again, and I'm going to be 20. TAT

I've been having problems lately, but I think that's because I ran out of Proactiv for a while, and now I have to clear-up all over again.

Another thing to try is what a Spanish friend of mine told me. His mom makes him use lemon juice on his face when he starts to break out. You just put it on a cotton pad, or pour some in your hand and splash it on your face. Rinse it off though; the sugar from the juice is obviously not good for skin. The acid in the juice acts as a sort of astringent, which dries out the acne.

Hope some of this helped someone too! :)

Guest CYdolly

My skin is really, REALLY sensitive, but maybe if I find the ingredients you listed, I'll try this. Neutrogena, and stuff similar to it, gives me an allergic reaction. I think there is an acid of some kind in most off-the-shelf acne products that I'm allergic to.

The only thing that seems to work for me is Proactiv. I don't know if you can get it in Asian countries, but it's available in America and Canada. It is pricey, but it works. If I don't use it, I break out like I'm 15 years old all over again, and I'm going to be 20. TAT

I've been having problems lately, but I think that's because I ran out of Proactiv for a while, and now I have to clear-up all over again.

Another thing to try is what a Spanish friend of mine told me. His mom makes him use lemon juice on his face when he starts to break out. You just put it on a cotton pad, or pour some in your hand and splash it on your face. Rinse it off though; the sugar from the juice is obviously not good for skin. The acid in the juice acts as a sort of astringent, which dries out the acne.

Hope some of this helped someone too! :)

I tried the lemon juice thing, it was okay :) I added water cause of my super sensitive skin though (I recommend plain yogurt though, works really nicely). I heard that Proactiv is like an addiction to your skin, like if you use it for a while and stop, you break out a lot. My mom's friend's daughter has experienced this! I actually used Proactiv before but it didn't do much so I stopped using it cause I thought it was breaking me out more.

If your skin is really sensitive, try using 100% natural ingredient products :D Maybe something from Asia, I dunno but it works pretty well for me cause I've used a couple products from America and it did not turn out pretty.

wow, thats awesome. ive been experimenting with products lately, and ive found that these two work best with me:

clarisonic with sephora's peter thomas roth cleanser. exfoliates, cleanses, "kills" acne bacteria, and minimizes pores.

since my skin gets easily dried after this application, i skip the toner and moisturize.

this has been working for me for the past month, and my acne is finally fading away. :D

Archived