my acne journey.

Guest diceey

Guest TheWalker

Nice transformation!

i was just wondering, u seem to be wearing some makeup on ur face....so maybe that's why it looks alot more flawless?

i had acne like urs 8 months ago too...and i'm actually tempted to make a thread like this.but maybe not.

coz urs is better coz u use natural products.

I used "Acutane" for 8 months and it really cleared out my skin!

I still wear makeup out, because my skin is uneven,  and i still have some scarring from previous acne.

Do u think this mask can help my skin become more flawless?

like the skln of sandara park flawless? lol

btw, do u still wear makeup when ur going out? and what products do u use?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG.

so i came across this forum topic around a month ago and i decided to try this out.

IT SERIOUSLY WORKS.

i'm very skeptical about these things especially cause i've wasted so much money on basically every acne solution product.

every clean&clear product, every neutrogena product, clearasil, proactiv (WORST EVER), herbal soap, korean products, medical pills from the doctor, all kinds of topical treatments, i even went to a dermatologist this summer consisting of 8 weeks of scalings and laser treatments! all of these things either temporarily or never worked.

ive battled serious acne for like...5 years. holy shmt--i knowwww.

well i basically have the whiteheads, blackheads, scarring, dark spots, red spots, craters...its a freaking amusement park. i tried this out about 2 weeks ago and did it daily, and after about 3 days i already saw a major difference.

scars started to fade,red spots were lightening up, whiteheads shrunk, pores got smaller, my face in general just started to clear up.

so thank you so much for this kick richard simmons acne treatment!!!!!!!!

p.s drink a lot of water. like A LOTTTTTTTTT (:

hey! you're from keppel! haha i can tell by the picture in the front lawn :)

i get pimples during the time of the month, let me try this now :D seems fun hehe thanks for sharing !

Guest starber

Oh I want to try this out! I was wondering where in T&T to get the mung bean powder? Like I look around and have no idea where to find it @__@ I ask some of the workers but they don't understand what I want LOL D:< Btw I'm from Vancouver, BC (: specifically Surrey!

Guest chuotcon14

What if i can't find Yakult, but then they have bunch of other yogurt bottles that look similar, for ex. TomiNaga, would that work?

Guest mcmfrdu0

QUOTE (ropang @ Mar 22 2010, 11:14 AM) I'm dying to try this! But i can't find ANY mung bean flour/starch! I live in Singapore and I've checked all major outlets and even market shops nearby my home.

Does anyone else here happen to live in Singapore and know where i can buy them?

I live in the west side, but i don't mind going all the way to the east to buy it tongue.gif

Replies please T-T

Hi,

You can find mung bean powder in Four Seasons Organic Market, with outlets in City Square Mall & Great World City. The brand is Greenmax ($6/packet). I just bought 2 packs from the City Square outlet today. Alternatively, there's a stall at Taka basement, just outside Cold Storage that carries green bean cleanser. Last of all, Sasa.com carries a brand from Taiwan, Kuan Yuan Lian. Good luck!

Yakult ? Wow. Never heard any home acne treatment using yakult before. But I'm gonna try, thanks for sharing. i love home remedies :) affordable yet works wonder!!

@yu_sukhdev: thank you for posting the info up! :)

@ParkGhiJoon: aw thank you <3 :) i actually don't use a toner right now, since i ran out. but i usually use Lancôme Tonique Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Toner. You can check that out ><! maybe some of the memberss can help you out? good luck!

@chuotcon14: You can try it out? some of the members say that regular yogurt also works! so you can try it out, it might even be better :)

I'm using this mask right now! It's so great. :) It does make my skin less oily, and it already cleared up some acne scars I had on my forehead after like 4 uses. Everything else on my face has been there for a while, so maybe it'll take a bit longer to clear up. And my acne is always bad, but I think this mask is keeping it more under control. I'm so glad I decided to try this. But my mung bean powder is green? Is that okay? Cus I hear people say that it's white, or has no color.

P.s. I posted this on my Luuux, but gave you all the credit! I hope you don't mind.

Guest FinalThrottle

Before, I would use to have explosive acne all over my chin and jaw line. It has been a week after using this mask and all I can say is, no more pimples that are popping up out of no where. Glad I decided to try this.

Guest PrettyGurlSwagg17

I just thought i would like to share this. hopefully this would help some people out.

I've been suffering from acne for a while now- but it got so severe in the past year. I felt so horrible and it was disgusting to look at myself in the mirror. Acne really hurts self esteem and it just seems like nothing could ever fix my face. I've tried SO many products in hope of fixing my acne but some of them just made it worse. BUT a few months ago, my grandma introduced me to this random and weird homemade mask that was suppose to be miraculous and amazing. and it was ! trust me, when i first heard of it, it was just.. weird. So i've been using this for about 2 months, about 3 times a week and it made a huge difference in my skin. i feel a lot better and less self concious.

Of course, i'm also using products to wash my face and such- ( that also helped a lot! ) (: I did also use the clinique three step acne kit... it wasn't that great, but it did stop my acne for a while. I have really really oily skin and that kit just basically took all the oil out of my face and made it completely dry (but i didn't break out). I sort of liked the kit but it ran out really fast and the moisturizer really stung my face. I guess I just had really sensitive skin. I just gave up on that since it was a bit too pricey for only 2 month's worth. So i've switched to neutrogena deep cleanser and been using it for a month. it is AMAZING. <3 it just cleans all the dirt and oil out of my pores and my skin never felt so clean and smooth. i dont know if this works for all skin types though because when i checked online, there were a lot of mixed reviews but i think its definitely worth a try. and i've also been using witch hazel as a toner-- it smells really bad at first though; but it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

but basically, the most important thing is: dont pop those pimples. dont scratch, or touch your face no matter how much you would like to, it'll leave scars and spread the bacteria. and of course, drink a lot of water (: eat healthy and lay off the chips. those things would definately make a huge difference.

okay, im starting to ramble on and on-- so i'd like to post some pictures and show you the difference!

OH and if anybody's interested, the ingredients to the masks are simple. I live in an Asian community so the ingredients are easily purchased. I dont know the exact amount to mix in since I just eyeball it, but basically you would want a paste-like substance.

all you need is two ingredients:  yakult and mung bean starch/flour ( sorry, i dont have a picture of the packet ): but i think it could be purchased at any asian market. )

yakult-728696.jpg

okay, here comes the pictures! sorry if it's .. really disgusting.

horror1.jpg

horror.jpg

ew2.jpg

ewew.jpg

1-1.jpg

almost.jpg

it started clearing up eventually. and now, these are the most recent pictures.

clear.jpg

clear1.jpg

clear2.jpg

have a good day everybody! and sorry for the long post. take care and drink lots of water! smile.gif

WOWW! Congrats on your success!! What a major change...Your skin is absolutely flawless now. My face is like the 5th picture you posted. However, today I read online how to pop blackheads so I did it and now I have red lumps all on my face, it looks like red hives. Hopefully, the swelling will go down by tomorrow. I'm just so impressed how you got rid of all the acne and acne scars. Do you have any type of foundation on in the pics? I don't live in the Asian community. Do you know where I can buy it in Nyc? Thanks

Guest MusicallyEnchanted

Hihi!

Does anybody know where to get Yakult/Biofeel and Mung Bean Starch/Flour? I live in Missouri and I can't seem to find them at any of the Asian stores. :/

Help please? Thanks!

not trying to spam.... but I sell authentic korea baviphat mung beans facial mask in my shop.

If anybody with troubling acne problem and you can't find mung beans you can try the mask.

LOL so i just saw my post since last time, and half of it has been cut off. so I dont really know what happened.

I had answered some of the other peoples questions too, but now im kind of lost on where I'm at.

But thank you so much guys! for taking the time to read all of this and trying it out. I hope it works out for ya. If you guys want, you can also post up pictures in this thread and show us how it's working out for you.

If yakult really isn't available in your area, I heard that yogurt works well also.

And for Eru & PrettyGurlSwagg17: No, I don't use makeup everyday. But i have very sensitive skin, so sometimes I would have redness from allergic reactions or just simply, the weather. But when I do use it, I use Kiehl's tinted moisturizer. It feels good (: for the skin. It's not heavy at all and it evens everything out. & PrettyGurlSwagg17, I'm pretty sure this is sold in a non-asian community. I got it at nordstroms and Im pretty positive that they carry it at sephora too.

Guest MiSSJULiEx3

I'm getting so frustrated. LMAO. I went to three asian stores today to see if I could find Mung Bean starch... but all they have is the Mung Bean BEANS. LOL. Gaaarh... -Frowny- :(

I'll keep looking I guess. A lot of people are saying it works, so it MUST! Thanks a bunch for sharing this diceey. (: <3

And Yakult is sold in regular American stores like Raley's and stuff right? :mellow: Or is that only in Asian stores too? Haha.

Archived