[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HeLLAsian

Seriously...i don't watch this show anymore !

Because, i use to watch because of the Wooyeon couple ^^ they were so cute together ^^

Can you tell me the rating ? is it decrease or increase ?

Guest chopper!

^ the show's probably doing fine. the majority of the audience don't watch this becus of the 'wooyeon' couple. they watch becus their favorite celeb is on it and their the main guest anyways.

Seriously...i don't watch this show anymore !

Because, i use to watch because of the Wooyeon couple ^^ they were so cute together ^^

Can you tell me the rating ? is it decrease or increase ?

^ the show's probably doing fine. the majority of the audience don't watch this becus of the 'wooyeon' couple. they watch becus their favorite celeb is on it and their the main guest anyways.

Agreed. I was first introduced to the show by Taeyeon, but after a while, I wanted to watch it because of the variety of guests they invited to the show. The atmosphere of Win Win is really nice too. Thanks for constantly uploading guys!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lil.Miss.A

I haven't watched a full show of Win win until now.. the Jae Dong ep was awesome! ^^

so good it continues to next week.. hehe

miss him soo much! is this the first time he appears on KBS after SGB? I hope he goes to more shows or better yet just have him MC a show!!

the guests for next week... wooow.. are they all for next week's epi?

Archived