[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monika

to whoever wanted this show to be subbed.... I found a translator who could work with me on subbing this show. We both love the show really very much so we decided we could bring a little present for you guys as summer's coming kekekekeke.

We'll be subbing the ep with Taecyeon, Junghwa and Siwon first. Nothing sure yet on how we'll release the ep or anything, we'll keep you update later. But yeah, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, will ya??????? :D

[quote name='Monika' date='25 June 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1277499338' post='16104386']

to whoever wanted this show to be subbed.... I found a translator who could work with me on subbing this show. We both love the show really very much so we decided we could bring a little present for you guys as summer's coming kekekekeke.

We'll be subbing the ep with Taecyeon, Junghwa and Siwon first. Nothing sure yet on how we'll release the ep or anything, we'll keep you update later. But yeah, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, will ya??????? biggrin.gif

Guest Lindahz

We'll be subbing the ep with Taecyeon, Junghwa and Siwon first. Nothing sure yet on how we'll release the ep or anything, we'll keep you update later. But yeah, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, will ya??????? :D

YAYAYAY! *jumps for joy* Definitely looking forward to it!

Guest jen2010

Thanks for picking this up for subbing :)

Watched one episode of this show, really interesting on they covered the wide aspect of the guest, not forgetting inviting their co-stars and friends for interview as well.

Guest rigwarl

i heard this somewhere that time2sub were subbing this show. is it true?

anyway, thanks monika if you're going to sub it. i watched some episodes because soshified subbed them and they were great.

WIN WIN Ep with Siwon, Taecyon & Yonghwa w/ eng subs!

i found this while surfing youtube

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWWGbd_taw&feature=channel

credit: http://koreantvshow.blogspot.com/

Archived