[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

class="entry-title"Will Kang Ho Dong’s new show be replacing ‘Win Win’? by jennywill - 5 hours ago

20121226_winwin_kanghodong.jpg

There are rumors floating around that Kang Ho Dong‘s new KBS program will be taking over ‘Win Win‘.

On the 26th, there were reports that Kang Ho Dong’s new program would take over the ‘Win Win’ spot if it gets canceled. However, KBS said, “It is difficult to say that Kang Ho Dong’s new program will be taking over ‘Win Win’. Of course, because ‘Win Win’ could be canceled, there are many new pilot programs we are considering, including Kang Ho Dong’s program. But none of this is confirmed.

Another KBS representative said, “Honestly, Kang Ho Dong’s new program is likely to be aired during Saturday evening. However, it is also true that if ‘Win Win’ is canceled, it could move to that spot. There are many talks among the higher ups, but it is too early to say which program will take its place.

Kang Ho Dong’s new program also added, “There is nothing confirmed about the time slot. We are looking for the best choice among many time slots. As people say, we are considering many time slots, including Saturday, Friday, and Tuesday. We’re worried that people will say that ‘Win Win’ is being canceled because of Kang Ho Dong’s program.

fr allkpop

It's Win Win vs Strong Heart. They often compete on the #1 slot.
I think the show's ratings are good, actually. Leading at times.
I remember when the 1n2d members guested individually, their eps made the show #1.

I could understand if KSW wanted to have free time for acting and the staff (or KBS people) jumped on that to come up with a new show since the main host is leaving. Just guessing here...
Imo, there's a show on KBS I would prefer cancelled (that isn't doing pretty well, ratings wise) if they are looking for a slot for Kang Hodong's new show....
*shrug*

suriji said: It's Win Win vs Strong Heart. They often compete on the #1 slot.
I think the show's ratings are good, actually. Leading at times.
I remember when the 1n2d members guested individually, their eps made the show #1.

I could understand if KSW wanted to have free time for acting and the staff (or KBS people) jumped on that to come up with a new show since the main host is leaving. Just guessing here...
Imo, there's a show on KBS I would prefer cancelled (that isn't doing pretty well, ratings wise) if they are looking for a slot for Kang Hodong's new show....
*shrug*

Guest xopo17

the sad news came true. Win Win is realy ended for god, this article from dramabeans said like that < :( . this talkshow is good and always beat strong heart for rating. i've always watch this show on KBS-World. Kim Seung-woo’s is a good-natured MC, he is not so dominant and always listen to the guest story, but that makes the show just so much more personal. It’s like watching a bunch of good friends talk about old times rather than watching a talk show. The hosts really listens to what their guests want to talk and gives related questions to the guest’s topic and the hosts aren’t the kinda mean hosts who are more interested in digging old embarassing or hottest rumors of their guests. The all MCs seem sincere and patient and even when they had guests I never heard of, like the world’s oldest working ballerina, it was really interesting, and Jang Mi-Ran the women’s Olympic weight lifter was a guest, with her strong friendship with swimmer Park Tae-Hwan. i think this is the first show that i am able to finish watching it when they gave me a NON STAR Guest. i love to hear the Non Star Guest story without have to hear interruption from MC or loud voice from MC, its a rilex show when i was watched it.
i am enjoying watching this show, KSW said that its good to ended the good show while its on top, but other sources said that its ended for Kang Ho Dong, ckckck ......
Kim Seung-woo’s Win-Win gets cancelledcredit : by javabeans | December 31, 2012check out this below link :http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/12/kim-seung-woos-win-win-gets-cancelled/winwin_1.jpg

KBS America didn't air Win Win this Tuesday. There are only a few episodes left!  Last year too, they omitted a bunch of episodes, don't know why it seems the networks don't favour this show.  
I love that it focuses on the guests so we learn more about the guests. The MCs guide the flows of the conversation smoothly. It is a great quality and a smart talk show.  
I will miss this show T.T  

i think i get fond to this show lately. when i'm just about to watch this regularly, the news break this show is to be cancelled =( i really like this show. esp sean's episode. it gives me a whole new perspective of how a simple and humble human being can do to transform hundreds of people..and this show is able to grasp that story and potray it very well. 

• 1 month later...

guys, sorry for asking out of the blue, but can i get any sites links for downloading the kbs world eng subs videos?

i remember pikeyenny blog used to upload some of kbs world releases but they don't have win win..

really looking for the son yeon jae episode with subs cause i want to download and keep it.. thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
Guest moon strut

I love this show! Wish there were more episodes subbed and available to watch ):I really want to watch episode 19 where Yonghwa substituted as an MC for Wooyoung.
(PS: Yonghwa's name is spelled wrong in the first post at Episode 20.)

Archived