[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbwahine98

I just watched the BEAST MC Special today and saw something at the end where they show the title of the show and it said something about last episode, but didn't read the whole thing. For those who watches KBS World, please help me out. I don't want to wait til Sunday to watch it again. I know it's not the last episode of Win Win and I just read someone's post about KBSW not subbing this show anymore. If that's true, that's a total bummer. I love watching this show and I'm looking forward to watching Eun Jiwon's and Shinwha's episode that's coming up soon. So if anyone can help me answer this, much mahalo from Hawaii. Also, if they won't sub the show anymore, please give me some suggestions on how I can watch this show with eng subs on the internet. Please help me out. Thanks.

I just watched the BEAST MC Special today and saw something at the end where they show the title of the show and it said something about last episode, but didn't read the whole thing.  For those who watches KBS World, please help me out.  I don't want to wait til Sunday to watch it again.  I know it's not the last episode of Win Win and I just read someone's post about KBSW not subbing this show anymore.  If that's true, that's a total bummer.  I love watching this show and I'm looking forward to watching Eun Jiwon's  and Shinwha's episode that's coming up soon.  So if anyone can help me answer this, much mahalo from Hawaii.  Also, if they won't sub the show anymore, please give me some suggestions on how I can watch this show with eng subs on the internet.  Please help me out.  Thanks.

unfortunately yes KBSW have taken out winwin out of their schedule and replace it with a drama~ go terrorize their twitter~ T_T we hav been trying to make them see that they need to continue!~ theres EJW,shinhwa and even HA JI WON coming on winwin~i dont get it why the lazy bums in KBSW just decides to air drama reruns all day long!~ 

Guest mbwahine98

I'm glad I watched it again. I can't believe that they won't show this anymore. I may have only started watching this show along with most variety shows last summmer, but I was really enjoying this show. I hope they come to their senses and bring it back. I was already bummed about 1N2D and the cast change, but now I won't get to see Win Win on TV. Very sad and disappointed.

Archived