[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest resendes75

Sorry guys if this has been talked about before, but does anyone know why this show is not aired here in the United States on KBS World?

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young to appear on “Win Win”

Singer/songwriter/producer Park Jin Young (JYP) will be appearing as a main guest on KBS2TV’s talk show, “Win Win.”

On November 30th, news site OSEN called PD Yoon Hyun Joon, who revealed, “We are planning to record Park Jin Young’s episode on December 9th. He will be the main guest and we are currently looking for his ’surprise guest’.”

This will be Park Jin Young’s first appearance on a talk show since MBC’s “Golden Fishery – Knee-Drop Guru” last year.

Yoon Hyun Joon PD also added, “As this is his first appearance in a while, we are trying to record this purposively. We are looking forward to his stories as a singer, producer, and a star figure.”

Park Jin Young’s “Win Win” appearance will be broadcasted sometime in December.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/park-jin-young-to-appear-on-win-win

I'm looking forward to watch this.

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young reunites with Kim Tae Woo backstage at Win Win

Earlier today, singer Son Ho Young updated his Twitter with pictures of himself with fellow former g.o.d member, Kim Tae Woo.

The two reunited on the set of KBS’s Win Win, and Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo took selcas making various facial expressions that Son Ho Young described in his tweets.

“This is the Win Win filming set ke ke ke old g.o.d days pose~ hahahaha”

“Shocked expression??^^;;; kekekekeke getting playful~^^”

“Young enough to still be cute…???… Right???^^;;;;; hahahahaha”

Fans commented, “You didn’t make these expressions during the g.o.d days! keke You were a boys-next-door group!“, “Looks like I’ll have to watch Win Win :) Brings back old memories, sigh..ㅠ_ㅠ“, and “Oppa totally cute….. kekekeke“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/son-ho-young-reunites-with-kim-tae-woo-backstage-at-win-win

I think they gonna be featured in that show with JYP.

Guest adikkeluangman

As KBS2TV’s “Win Win” became the catalyst for this animosity between the two heads, PD Yoon Hyun Joon disclosed to Newsen on December 10th, “The information revealed on the internet regarding Park Jin Young on the show’s recording yesterday was exaggerated and distorted. Park Jin Young was practical and only talked about the basic points. All he said, very carefully, was that Park Jaebeom’s withdrawal was an inevitable decision.”

He continued, “A recording is one form of editing. We don’t believe that a problem should arise from what someone said during the recording process. Please try to be understanding of the final product. I don’t believe that Jung Hoon Tak’s swearing on his Twitter is related to the ‘Win Win’ recording. It’s hard for me to understand him.”

Jung Hoon Tak has since deleted his tweets regarding the controversy.

Again, the points raised above are all heated allegations, and nothing has been confirmed at this time.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/sidus-hq-ceo-jyps-heated-history-escalates-with-rumors-of-jay-parks-secret-garden-miscast

Guest dramaok

i really like this show. they sure know how to ask the right questions and keeping it non-offensive yet sincere.

very touching too.. the episode with Ha heera and Choi sujong was really touching. and Park Taehwan one was pretty cute.

actually they are all good so far. i think Kim Seung Woo is a great show host. who knew? totally deserved his award.

Guest adikkeluangman

Who would Park Jin Young choose to give JYP Entertainment to?

On December 20th, singer/producer/CEO Park Jin Young appeared as a guest for KBS’s variety show, ‘Win Win‘. While on the show, he was asked, “If you were to hand over JYP Entertainment to anyone, who would you pick as your successor?”

To this, Park Jin Young replied, “Jo Kwon, Ye Eun!”

His reasoning behind his choice was, “The two have the most interest in the company’s business. Wonder Girls‘ Ye Eun shows the most concern over the company’s important business matters, while 2AM’s Jo Kwon is heavily involved with the company’s staff and artists. He’s always interested in the other teams’ and workers’ schedules, enough for him to be nicknamed “Director Jo.”

Park Jin Young laughed, “Ye Eun and Jo Kwon even talk about naming JYP’s next company as ‘Jo Kwon & Ye Eun Partnership’ amongst themselves.”

He also shared some hilarious details regarding his producer relations with 2PM. ”Seventeen songs that I personally composed were turned down by 2PM during their last album.”

He continued, ”Usually, when they get five songs, artists feel bad and use them, but 2PM does not do that. I even started avoiding Taecyeon’s calls.”

“Whenever the 2PM members finish discussing their opinions, it’s always Taecyeon who calls and he always states, ‘Hyung.. the song is really good, but as the title song, it’s a little..’”

Thus, after being rejected by 2PM seventeen times, Park Jin Young truthfully revealed, “Now, I get nervous whenever I get a call from Taecyeon.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/who-would-park-jin-young-choose-to-give-jyp-entertainment-to

Archived