[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

Guest lucky_moon

is this like ending? if not why is there a 'special "best episode"' all of a sudden..?

it's not ending, they are airing special cuz of KBS labor union strike.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forsakenlilyx

I first got into this show through the subbed episodes on Soshified as well, and I really like the idea! I just wish there were more subbed episodes. They're very hard to find. :(

to whoever wanted this show to be subbed.... I found a translator who could work with me on subbing this show. We both love the show really very much so we decided we could bring a little present for you guys as summer's coming kekekekeke.

We'll be subbing the ep with Taecyeon, Junghwa and Siwon first. Nothing sure yet on how we'll release the ep or anything, we'll keep you update later. But yeah, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, will ya??????? :D

That is really awesome! :D Thanks so much for doing that, and I'm excited to see the subbed episode! Please take your time.

Guest rigwarl

to whoever wanted this show to be subbed.... I found a translator who could work with me on subbing this show. We both love the show really very much so we decided we could bring a little present for you guys as summer's coming kekekekeke.

We'll be subbing the ep with Taecyeon, Junghwa and Siwon first. Nothing sure yet on how we'll release the ep or anything, we'll keep you update later. But yeah, LOOK FORWARD TO IT, will ya??????? :D

this is some cool news. i expect some hot summer. yay!!

really looking fwd to it!

thanks for doing the subs

^^

hiiiiiiii

semefly i missed you so muchhh bb

pleaseeeeeeeeee iwant you to re-uplod these ep

if you can

iwant ep 4 3 7 11 20

if you caaaaaaaaaaan

Archived