[Variety] Win Win 승승장구

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nuruladha

this show available on kbs world or not? coz i thought i saw the preview in kbs world but it is not aired.can anyone clarify bout this?

Guest resendes75

this show available on kbs world or not? coz i thought i saw the preview in kbs world but it is not aired.can anyone clarify bout this?

I would like to know as well. Anyone know if this will air here in the US on KBS World/America? And more importantly, if it will be subtitled. thanks!

Guest zahieyjunki

no it's not aired on KBSW. and i think 2OD & Soshified are subbing this show. you can go to the forums to download it but make sure you need to be member first and for soshified you need to have 50 posts to view the download subs area.

Guest resendes75

no it's not aired on KBSW. and i think 2OD & Soshified are subbing this show. you can go to the forums to download it but make sure you need to be member first and for soshified you need to have 50 posts to view the download subs area.

Thanks for the info. It's not currently aired on KBSW, but do you know if there any plans for it to air in the future? For example, here in the US, Sweet Night just started being aired a week or two ago, 2 months after it debuted in Korea.

Guest Benjamin-o

thnx for the info

yeah im working on it to have 50 posts haha

Rain (Bi) should be on the March 30 or April 6 show. He filmed a fighting scene on March 28th in Myeon Dong. I was there and got to see him. He looks great and he won the match!

Guest pepo1989

noo i don think today guest is rain..maybe it should be rain, but since last week this show is delayed,so i think today guest will be janghyukkk...anw lovee this showw

Guest koreanangel149

thanks for the continuous uploads cutegirl!

does anyone know if these are on youtube as well? i can't find the episodes...

Archived