Park Yoo Chun 박유천

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest soutsada7

glad to see that PYC has his own acting thread...really enjoyed his performance as lsj :) I actually joined the skks bandwagon after a couple episodes have already been aired, so I wasn't aware of the big hooha of having micky join the cast...I'm glad he did, else I wouldn't have enjoyed skks as much as I did...I'm just really glad to have the J4 casted. Will look forward to seeing his new projects. PYC, fighting!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..I fell hard for Lee Seon Joon because of PYC's amazing acting ability :sweatingbullets: ...I can't believe he's a rookie in terms of acting cause he swept me off my senses! I don't know him before SKKS but definitely He got me knocked out this time..:wub:.

anyway, theres so much Yoochun's posts @ SKKS thread....:unsure:

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A MORE WONDERFUL SAILING W/ YOOCHUN!!!

Dear OP, thank you for creating this thread for Yoochun ^^

I hope you can update this thread with this (taken from 5th DBSK Thread)

Stage Name: 믹키유천 [Micky Yoochun] (Korea) | ユチョン [Yuchun] (Japan) | 秘奇有天/朴有天 (China)

Birthday: 04 June 1986

Hometown: Seoul (Moved to Fairfax, Virginia in 1998 and returned to Seoul in 2003)

Height: 181cm

Weight: 64kg

Blood Type: O

Dog: Harang (Breed: Alaskan Malamute), Namu (Breed: Golden Retriever), Norae (Breed: Toy Poodle(?))

Solo Works:

- 여우비(Fox Rain) – Performed at 1st Asia Tour “Rising Sun”

- My Girlfriend - Recorded in Japanese Single "Runaway/My Girlfriend"

- 사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) – Rearranged and performed at the 3rd Asia Tour Concert “Mirotic”

Compositions:

- Love After Love (Rap – with Yunho and Junsu) – Recorded in 2nd Korean Album “Rising Sun”

- Holding Back the Tears – Recorded in the OST “Vacation”

- 여우비 (Fox Rain) – Performed at 1st Asia Tour “Rising Sun”

- Evergreen (Music) - Recorded in SM TOWN 07 Winter Album “Only Love”

- My Girlfriend - Recorded in Japanese Single "Runaway/My Girlfriend"

- Rainy Night (Arrangement) - Recorded in Japanese Single "If.../Rainy Night"

- Kiss したまま、さよなら (with Jaejoong) – Recorded in 3rd Japanese Studio Album “T”

- 사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) - Recorded in 4th Korean Studio Album "Mirotic – C Version"

- Kiss the Baby Sky - Recorded in Triple-A Side Japanese Single "Bolero/Wasurenaide/Kiss the Baby Sky", and 4th Japanese Studio Album “The Secret Code”

- Colors ~Melody & Harmony~/ Shelter (Rap) - Recorded in Japanese single "Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ " (Special Project with Jaejoong)

Collaborations:

- Colors ~Melody & Harmony~/ Shelter - Recorded in Japanese single "Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ " (Special Project with Jaejoong)

- Tokyo Lovelight – Recorded in DJ Makai’s album “Stars”

- Heartquake ( Featured Rapper -With Yunho) - Recorded in Super Junior’s 3rd Album “Sorry Sorry”

Acting Feature:

- Rainbow Romance(Nonstop 6) - Guest Appearance (2004)

- Banjun Drama : First Love, The Masked Fencer (2005)

- Banjun Drama : The King’s Men, Tokyo Holiday, The Uninvited Guest, Dangerous Love, Unforgettable Love (2006)

- Vacation (2006)

- Dating on Earth (2007)

- Beautiful Love ~君がいれば~ (2010)

- SungkyunKwan Scandal (2010)

Oh, and his vocal position in DBSK is LOW BARITONE instead of Bass (Yunho) :lol::lol:

brb to share something...

:edit:

TVXQ / DBSK Micky Yoochun 2004 - 2008 (Korean Compilation)

Tohoshinki ( DBSK / TVXQ ) Micky Yoochun - Japanese Compilation 2006 to 2009

cr: uploader

Sharing some of my favorite pictures of Yoochun :wub: :wub:

Vivi Magz:

8.jpg

9.jpg

With his beloved Harang:

223.jpg

harangie.jpg

Cutie~~

41.jpg

g34.jpg

1229067081_bbbbbb.jpg

bonus

5ldilk.jpg

copurupic215.jpg

cr: astagged, mickyfan, ichigo, soompi, etc.....

old photos but still (always) precious :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest noopie_1

I have just checked yoochun's latest twitter.

I think he has gone somewhere with JeJung and Junsu! hwahahahah I have wonder where is he going to? Maybe Airport?

잘 다녀올께^^ --> If I googled with translate, it means: well I have to go ^^

posted by @6002theMicky from Twitter for BlackBerry 3 hours 30 mins ago

sobp.jpg

(Yoochun) I’ll be back

credit to: sharingyoochun.net

yeah he's headed off to the US

ahhhhhhhh

when i saw the photo i was like

come on! Show your face in it!!!

lol

oh yeah and

he's debuted for so many years now, i'm so lost as to what vids I should go search for

I've watched alot of random stuff over the past week

i finished Beautiful love (thx for the links)

and i also managed to find a banjun drama here and there

hmmm what else did I watch, i watched that 'drama' he did as lead with JJ that was included in the mirotic dvd (hilarious but absolutely cute!!!)

Could anyone plz provide some links for other banjun dramas he's been in?

or any yoochun vids you absolutely think a fan must watch

I've managed to d/l 2 variety shows from 2 yrs or so ago - champagne & come to play

thsoe were quite interesting i must say!!

ahhh he seems such a romantic and sentimental guy (well i guess u can tell by the way he's not scared to show his tears)

if anyone could gimme any tip offs to good vids that would be great!!

thx

Could anyone plz provide some links for other banjun dramas he's been in?

or any yoochun vids you absolutely think a fan must watch

I've managed to d/l 2 variety shows from 2 yrs or so ago - champagne & come to play

thsoe were quite interesting i must say!!

ahhh he seems such a romantic and sentimental guy (well i guess u can tell by the way he's not scared to show his tears)

if anyone could gimme any tip offs to good vids that would be great!!

thx

I feel you!! :sweatingbullets:

When I was in a phase of trying to find out more about dbsk I also feel overwhelmed by the amount of songs/shows etc that they produced :ph34r:

First of, I'd like to recommend this site: DBSK Archives

They have almost everything. Most of the files are already subbed and in high quality. You can find all my recs (and more) there, just use CTRL+F in video downloads section ^^

The next sites would be GOE;SS LiveJournal, then DBSKnights.

Now, as for my recommendation:

Lotte Solleim CF

Making of Solleim

--> dbsk's latest CF, Yoochun-focused

HaHaHa Campaign (NoKy Brothers)1 , 2

--> Mostly Yunho singing, Yoochun adlibing and being..yoochun..

Bonjour Paris

--> dbsk photoshoot in Paris, I find him especially adorable here :wub:

JYJ 3Voices - Yoochun (dbsknights)

--> Yoochun walking around Seoul, being playful, gentle, and suave (he visited Joseon building in modern attire, his aura and the building's atmosphere was very much matched ^___^)

All of Live Tour Backstage/digest, History in Japan (LOL :D :D )

Making of Beautiful Love

Shine Offshot

Performances:

Jaechun Colors ~ Melody and Harmony (Tokyo Dome perf)

Jaechun - Music Fair 21 (they perform True Love ft Fujii Fumiya, Colors, and Aruite Kaerou ft Saito Kazuyoshi) [dbsknights]

Some TV/Talk Shows (Imo, in talk shows, Yoochun is somewhat calmer. However, in BTS he's dorkier :lol: )

FBS Night Suffle

Oshaerism

NTV Shakeburi 007

King's Brunch Date Master

MBC Fantasy Couple

SBS Star Show

080228 KBS Happy Together Season 3

Jihwaza

Yashimmanman dbsk

Channel A

Banjun Dramas (lol, yeah :sweatingbullets: ):

First Love

The Masked Fencer

Finding Lost Time

Vacation (Chapter 4 -Eternal)

Yoochun lipsync while eating :w00t:

Pre-debut Yoochun at NRG Concert in US

Garlic injection

• 2 weeks later...

Here's where these pictures belong :) . Pictures from the NYC Showcase on 11/12/2010. The MC asked Yoochun about how he feels about acting and he said he had fun but he doesn't think he's good at it. The fans were making loud noises and the MC said I think they think you're great at it LOL. Yoochun then asked if he can say a sentence from the drama and said "I really want to see you" as translated by MC Julie Chang. :)

04.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg

DSC07535.jpg

DSC07530.jpg

During the Q & A session, they were asked what impresses them about NY and Yoochun said something like "so many taxis". Julie then asked the fans "who wants to get in a taxi with him?" This made the fans go wild LOL.

It was too lonely here before. I'm glad to see more visitors here. :)

I want to see him in a historical drama once again. There are 2 especially good ones that has no cast yet, Onjo Biryu & Jeon Woo Chi. The former would be more challenging for him since it's a straight sageuk and I think it'll be MBC's 50th anniversary drama(?) so there would be a lot of expectations, but he doesn't have to bear all the load since he'll be sharing the lead role so he'll just have to keep up with the other actor and not be overshadowed. While the latter might be more easier since it's a fusion-sageuk, though it's a title-role so everything will have to depend on him plus the bad thing will be the comparison between the movie and the drama adaptation. Anyhow, hope to see him act again be it on a movie or a drama.

• 2 months later...
Guest JPhylls

Hello all Chunsas,

This is my first time posting here. I love Yoochun, and it makes me feel seeing that his thread is so quiet. So please help building this thread  to show him our love wub.gif

To begin with, and also to start a happy new year, we have a good news today ^^

[Trans] 110202 Park Yoochun, No. 1 Male Entertainer With The Most Miraculous Existence

tn_1296663302_-208921458_0.jpg

T/N: “Miraculous existence” is defined as a role in which doesn’t seem possible in real life, a (perfect) person which isn’t supposed to exist. In terms of “con-artist,” it is defined as someone who is so perfect that it cannot possibly be true.

The netizens have selected JYJ’s Park Yoochun as the male entertainer with “The most miraculous existence, the “strongest” con-artist”.

Korean website DCinside held a poll from 25 January to 1 February, with the theme of “Who is the male entertainer with the most miraculous existence, the “strongest” con-artist?” and Park Yoochun eventually took the top spot.

Of the 27,546 people that voted, Park Yoochun received the support of 8,165 (29.6%) of the people.

Park Yoochun’s handsome appearance, strapping figure, as well as exceptional vocal ability, topped off with his undeniable acting potential as shown in the television drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” has caused envy among the netizens.

Park Yoochun is also fluent in 3 languages, Korean, English http://news.nate.com.../20110202n05187 Japanese. He was also awarded the No.1 spot in a previous poll for “The male artist which could best play the role of an English Translator.”

Placed in 2nd position was Kim Hyun Joong with 4,032 (14.6%) votes, and 3rd place went to Yoo Jae Suk with 3,427 (12.4%) votes.

Other people that made it on the list were TVXQ’s Yunho, singer Lee Seung Gi, and Won Bin, etc.

Source: [BaiduTVXQ]

Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

This is the link for the news on Nate. It ranked #6 on the daily ranking ^^...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE... HAVE A VERY MICKY RABBIT YEAR laugh.gif!!!

Please visit his thread on DBSK/JYJ box too ^^: 

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/180947-official-the-park-yoochun-박유천-thread/

Guest JPhylls

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOOCHUN on SHORTY AWARDS

This is an award on twitter. Please help voting for him.

http://shortyawards.com/6002theMicky

"I nominate @6002theMicky for a Shorty Award in #entertainment because..."

Some important notes:

- U can vote as much as u want, but only 1 vote/person/category is counted. However, please do vote as many times as possible, to notice other fans, and to show Yoochun how much u love him too. U know, u have a legit reason to spam him, it's fun ^^.

- Al though we focus on #entertainment for Yoochun, other categories are also important, since his point is calculated by combining ALL categories (such as #music, #television, #fashion, #actor, #celebrity, etc)

- U have to write down ur reason after "because..." or ur vote won't be counted ^^...

- U can vote until Feb 11 ^^

So that's it... Have fun confessing ^^... I'm sure Chunnie will appreciate it wub.gif

And again HAPPY NEW YEAR... 

Guest ngthuhien149

[VID] Yoochun win Ideal World Cup of 4minute

capsyc8.jpg

SUMMARIZE: 4minute Mr. Teacher E02 1/3

1st round: YC won over GD (4:1)

The girls fall for him after watching his drama. They just have 3 hours to sleep everyday and they said that they had used it to watch SKKS.

2nd round: Chun won over LeeTeuk (5:0)

MC asked why they all picked Yoochun while claiming that they like person who have talking skill (입담꾼, MC means LeeTeuk). The girls said that YC was an exception.

3rd round: Chun won over Key (3:2)

The girls like YC, SJK and YAI. They said that 3 men had different charm.

Last round: Chun won over Onew (4:1)

It was hard 4 the girls to chose. MC asked them to say smth to O & YC. One girl said that she would chose the one who chose her (which is impossible in my opinion xD). Hyuna said Happy New Year to them LOL~

credit: @The_little_pear

Lotte Fan Meeting on Jan 29th 2010

How can he be manly, sexy, hot and cute at the same time? ><

dLr4J.gif

6PVwN.gif

45DZY.gif

KwWdJ.gif

[VID] Lotte Fan Meeting - Sexy Yoochun ><

Guest JPhylls

[CAPS] YOOCHUN PHOTOSHOT FOR NII 

2323.jpg

NII_1.jpg

a01.jpg

His eyes are so gentle... He doesn't need to stare and can kill me already tears.gif

a02.jpg

And Chunnie with specs is just wub.gif

And here is some gif ^^

a03.gifa04.gifa05.gif

Cre: 6002nanal.com 

Posting a pic for the 1st time. Bear with me if it doesn't turn out as well. This is my fav pic of Chunnie, those eyelashes, any girl will kill for it.

ec8324f044219800342acc1.jpg

Guest JPhylls

It's me again. Hehe sorry guys if u're bored with my presence, but I'm in history class and I'm bored ^^... And MzSmiles posted about YC's gifts, so I think I'm gonna do a pics marathon about fangifts for Yoochun ^^...

[sPAZZ] 2010 CHRISTMAS FANGIFTS FOR YOOCHUN FROM 6002NANAL

Crystal trophy: 2010 BEST ACTOR IN OUR HEART

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_045.JPG

Books: If u havent knew, our Chunnie loves reading books, not only mangas hehe. He has a full wall of books (and mangas ^^)

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_012.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_039.JPG

Knitwear and beanie

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_076.JPG

Booklet: memorable scenes from SKKS, messages for Chunnie from the members, all the activities Nanal has done,etc...

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_080.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_046.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_059.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_060.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_061.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_062.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_063.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_064.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_065.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_066.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_067.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_068.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_069.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_070.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_071.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_057.JPG

Packaging and delivering ^^

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_083.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_085.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_087.JPG

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_PC230901.JPG

Cre: 6002nanal.com

And finally, Chunnie wearing the beani from Nanal (it was taken on 26/01/2011) wub.gif

231558563.jpg

Archived