Park Yoo Chun 박유천

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sammie277_x

I hear that ratings for ep 1 and 2 have been below 10 percent, but from what I see, there has been a rise in rating from ep 1 to ep 2.

Guest fOrEvEr.L

some update official pic from SKKS

b1afc5ea2452076c2cf534f6.jpg

76cdfdab98919e897dd92af5.jpg

517ad10ef292817bb0351deb.jpg

461705e3f69a126bb83820f4.jpg

credit:   Lemon Rain

some pic form the set of SKKS

a08182536da9ee2784352408.jpg

853bc85b8ad457c4810a1808.jpg

credit: as tagged

Why micky thread so silent like this?

Never mind. if I've much more time, will take care of you then :phew:

look forward for the next Monday to watch next episode of SKKS.:wub:

Why micky thread so silent like this?

I've been wondering about that myself especially now that the drama has officially aired. Where's all the chunnie fans gone to? I was expecting more people to come here and spazzzz. I must say he's doing a good job so far being a newbie and all.

PARK YOOCHUN FIGHTING!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thanhdda10

JYJ's new album has pre-orders of 150,000 after just one day Oct

JYJ wil be releasing their first worldwide album 'The Beginning' on October 12th. As members of TVXQ, it is predicted that Micky Yoochun, Youngwoong Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu's new album will be a big hit on the market.

TVXQ's previous album 'Mirotic', released in 2008 sold a record-breaking 500,000 copies, yet it is likely that that this record will be broken with the release of the trio's new album.

It has now been 2 years since the release of 'Mirotic', and the trio are back with their new album 'The Beginning'. Already, the album has demonstrated phenomenal selling power; all 99,999 copies of the Luxury Package were sold out within the first day of pre-sales.

With 2 weeks remaining till the official release of the album, the normal version has sold 50,000 copies in pre-sales. The release of the trio's album will no doubt have amazing impact on the music industry.

Of course, it must be taken into account that this will be a worldwide release. Since 2008, TVXQ's fanclub Cassiopeia has continued to hold the Guinness World Recrod for being the biggest fanclub in the world. With fans all over the world, particularly in countries such as Japan and China, sky high sales figures are almost guaranteed. It is predicted that the album will sell over 500,000 copies.

Representatives of Warner Music claimed 'The fans will have high hopes and expectations since it's been 2 years since they last released an album.'

A/N: Some sites may still be holding copies of the Luxury Package

2ci8cg7.jpg

yoochun77.jpg

yoochun37.jpg

yoochun177.jpg

dimple10.jpg

Guest thanhdda10

[News] 100902 JYJ Raised as Music Bank Top 1st Candidate Without Promo Activities

12859292337861.jpg

JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) who just released OST recording song for KBS Drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ entitled ‘Chajada’, blew hot issue as the song notched top candidate spot on the 1st October broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’.

For a drama OST to climb up top candidate spot in music program is already a very unusual one, especially when this song is not even promoted due to the current situation surrounding JYJ, therefore this can be said as an extraordinary accomplishment.

In regard to support Micky Yoochun’s formal acting debut, Xiah Junsu and Youngwoong Jaejoong participated in ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ OST which was shortly after its release on September 16th, continues occupying offline music charts and has been sold over 110,000 copies. The jackpot of this album just continues marching forward.

JYJ shared their impression, “Despite the continuing difficult situations, we thank our fans for keep supporting and backing us up. Especially for today’s ‘Music Bank’ where we’re nominated as candidate for the 1st spot, this is the first accomplishment by JYJ that is achieved by extraordinary means. Now we gain more confident about the result of the soon coming up new album. We will repay the love of fans by showing great appearances in the future.”

Meanwhile, on the coming October 12th, JYJ new album ‘The Beginning’ in collaboration with America’s top pop producer Kanye West and Rodney Jerkins is going to release and will start the full-scale activities.

credit: joynews

trans: sharingyoochun.net

[News] 101002 Micky Yoochun, JYJ Tour will be Held Along with ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ Broadcast

“The shooting schedule is pushed back, therefore there will be no disruptions in the drama broadcasts.”

Micky Yoochun’s KBS 2TV drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ has finished its shooting schedule coordination.

‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ production company, Raemongraein’s Lee HyunWook PD said on the 1st, “Starting mid-October, Micky Yoochun will leave to have shows in Souteast Asia region, but on the days where he doesn’t have performance schedule, he will be back to Korea to continue filming for the drama.”

The contract agreement signed by Micky Yoochun side and the production company of ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ states that the shooting shall be completed in September, however the filming has been delayed bit by bit that makes the filming is inevitably still continuing even in October.

The problem is Micky Yoochun and his fellow TVXQ members Youngwoong Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu that are active under group JYJ must come up with Asian tour live performance starting from mid-October. On the next 15th this month, JYJ will have live performance starting in Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Taipei, and many other countries.

Yet finally ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ that is planned to have total 20 episodes until November 2nd broadcast has compromised the shooting and live performance schedule.

The PD said, “Until September 30th, ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ has already had 10 episodes broadcasts, and we’re now currently in progress of filming about 15-16 times for the corresponding scenes.” he added, “As long as we’re be able to film scenes where Micky Yoochun takes part in this drama, the TV broadcasts will not have any disruptions.”

‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ will continue with its plan to broadcast 20 episodes until November 2nd.

credit: SPN

trans: sharingyoochun.net

• 2 weeks later...

Park Yoo Chun is a great actor.  I watched him in many projects before, Vacations, Banjun etc.  But his acting in Beautiful Love and also Sungkyunkwan are the one that really impressed me.  He's really a great artist.  Yoochun, Hwaiting!  Good Job, Keep It Up!

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Chun's personal soompi page is just too quiet!  For a great actor, I am baffled by this~  Shouldn't we all spazz here too?  I meant, wow, the guy is an overnight sensation to me when it comes to acting.  Everything is carried out beautifully.  Maybe he has good script, maybe he has good director, maybe he has good opportunity, but maybe, well, i know this for sure not just maybe, he has great talent!

Yoo Chun, keep it up and show us more of your talent!  I don't want you to tire yourself but yea, it would be good if you can take on more projects so we can see more of you!  Hwaiting!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this thread is soooo quiet. Gosh this will be my 3rd post on this page. Don't worry chunnie, we love ya :D

aaawwwwe chunnie, eventhough I love you before for who you are, I love you even more now. You did a great job in SKKS!! Congrats on pulling off the role of Lee Sun Joon so well. That role was made for you. Soooo proud of you!!! I totally loooove looooove Lee Sun Joon!!! That ending scene does not even look anything close to our chunnie at all with the facial hair and all LOL. I'm totally satisfied with the ending. Aaaahhhh I will miss Lee Sun Joon and sooooo looking forward to seeing you in NYC soon. :D

Guest kokoChulberryjam

i am now a fan of actor Park Yoochun, he who impressed me a lot with his acting in SKKS have got nothing to say except good words for this newbie actor who dedicated a lot in this drama to the point of sacrificing his health so that fans like me can enjoy watching Lee Seon Joon come alive on my computer screen. THANK YOU VERY MUCH PARK YOOCHUN!

now that the drama is finished, he will have more time to rest in between his JYJ rehearsals. i can only hope that after his obligations as a musician and singer, he will be able to go back to acting. as of now i am anticipating and patiently waiting for his return as an actor. talents like he has shouldn't be left stagnated and forgotten.

Guest noopie_1

woww! first of all, I didn't know that Micky has his own thread as an actor in soompi thread! this is such a honour! whahahahaha thank you to dozTi for creating this thread!

It's very quiet here! despite Micky is getting popularity because of his recent drama, SungKyunKwan, there is not much people spazz about him yet in this thread >_<! but no worries, micky! we love you! If I have only known this thread earlier, I will play more often!

I hope I can meet some of Lee Sun Joon's fans in this thread!

Junsu Ratting on/Totally Praising the Other Two in the Recording Studio SO PRESH ;A;

(Junsu) Yoochun finally showed up at the recording  studio  today.. As soon as I saw him, I asked him to do 16 bars of ‘rap   making’.. He said ‘Okay’ and picked up a piece of paper and a pen..   Yoochun asked for the volume of the music to be turned up because it was   too small….. He said that his heart has to ring or something… He   finished writing it in 5 minutes and even presented his rap to us right   there in the recording room.. If you think about it.. He’s quite the   genius.. To be able to be moved (T/N: emotionally, not physically btw) by my own member.. is something I’m so thankful for (3:28pm KST)

(Junsu) And Jaejoong hyung.. said a couple of times  that he  didn’t feel like singing today because his throat was sore  yesterday..  but then walked in to the booth and belted out a 3 octave Mi   ..Seriously ..He’s the best……. (3:34pm KST)

Jaejoong JUST realized that Yoochun is a Genius.. We knew that all along bb♥

(Jaejoong) It turns out that it turns out that Yoochun is a genius.. (9:15pm KST)

(Gun Young) @mjjeje Then.. Park Yoochun…….jae?? (9:22pm KST)

(T/N: ‘ChunJae’ is the phonetic pronunciation for the word ‘genius’ in Korean.)

(Jaejoong) @zerotic0124 Gasp (T/N: 헉=*Gasp*)

(Jaejoong) In the end, it turns out that it turns out that it turns out that, that’s the way it is. (9:35pm KST)

source: [Junsu+Other's Twitter]

translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's a yoochun threaddddddd

already i'm going to be a regular in here now

wahahhahaha

i've just spent a few hrs today youtubing him

watched the short japanese drama he was in earlier this yr

o man i kept cracking up at the storyline

LOL

i'm so glad he's been discovered as an actor in SKKS <3<3<3

Guest noopie_1

hahahaha hi cecilia! i'm so happy to see you here! 

Not many things about yoochun in this thread! but I'm sure slowly yoochun will get some attention!

Let's spread the love!!!

Yoochun's mini drama: Dating on Earth (credit to dirah9307)

Dating on Earth part 1/10

Dating on Earth part 2/10

Dating on Earth part 3/10

Dating on Earth part 4/10

the rest can be find easily ^^v

Honestly he looked so different! hwahahahaha compared to his role as LSJ! hwahhahaha

Guest thinkerbelle

Wow its good he has a thread like this ,,,i wil always visit here,,,

Micky Yoochun he really amazed me in acting ,,, his really really excellent at it... i love his husky voice as well...

Archived