• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fieryarmpits

I've been trying to find this girl's name for years now. All I know is that she used to model for ClicknFunny, and her first name might have been Hana. 
2mr86c7.jpg
Would be grateful for any help ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kawaiikacchi

fieryarmpits

said: I've been trying to find this girl's name for years now. All I know is that she used to model for ClicknFunny, and her first name might have been Hana. 

2mr86c7.jpg

Would be grateful for any help ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest gisellaaa

Does anyone know who she is? She looks like a Japanese Eurasian model, I'm sure I've seen her somewhere... 
Anyways, I think she's super pretty. Eurasians are always pretty (well, the ones I've met and known in real life are very attractive) but she's just...stunning. Wow, ok. 
tumblr_lnv7vlQlZb1qznfi4o1_1280.jpg

If anyone could identify who this model is, it would be a big help! :)

Guest hello_CSJH

Hello. Can someone please help me?
Here it goes. I am a user of the virtual chat called IMVU and yesterday I met another user who was saying she's British-Korean.I bombarded her with questions about Korea and I also asked about her background, she failed to answer most of my questions. I asked her to skype with me but she refused. Lol. I am doing this because she's starting to tell lies to my friends as well. I want her to stop. Then she showed me an album. She told me it's her >> http://www.imvu.com/photos/album/28256047/38349076/However I am really having doubts. I don't know but the girl in the pictures look like a Kpop idol. Can someone clarify this for me?I would appreciate your help so much. 

Archived