• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest somberskies

The DVD was released yesterday! :D

I'm dying to watch this, hopefully a kind soul will upload and sub this soon :)

The movie is okay. It's slow as it's supposed to be. After watching this, I was thinking that it would be so great if they will do a live action of KareKano and have Haruma as the main guy. He would be perfect as Arima.

Guest LeleLee

yeahh,,the softsub is out!hehehe..

i've watched this movie without sub,,although my japanese vocabulary is not much enough..

but cant hardly wait to watch them,,and Gosh,,i really love this movie!

love haruma miura as kazehaya-kun,,his smile is soooo adorable..

love mikako tabe,,her act as sawako is quite good,,seems i could feel her loneliness ^^

otsukaresama desu,,HaruTabe! ^_^b

yeahh,,the softsub is out!hehehe..

i've watched this movie without sub,,although my japanese vocabulary is not much enough..

but cant hardly wait to watch them,,and Gosh,,i really love this movie!

love haruma miura as kazehaya-kun,,his smile is soooo adorable..

love mikako tabe,,her act as sawako is quite good,,seems i could feel her loneliness ^^

otsukaresama desu,,HaruTabe! ^_^b

Where did you get the soft subs at? PM me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

of course the anime and manga are always better.

People who loved the anime and manga are probably going to be sad the fact that they rush the movie, BUT all the characters was well picked.

but i LIKED the movie...even though it went on a fast pace. you really didn't get to see how their love develop. Overall the movie is still pretty decent.

i love yano-chin and chizuru. Sanada-san was cute too. his brother looks totally different from him. hehe.

What i love most about the movie are the important scenes. They actually filmed all the important scene, from meeting to new years =)

THE INNOCENT LOVE is very refreshing just like Kazehaya-san.

• 3 weeks later...

i liked the movie! although fast paced its just like the anime..especially the important scenes.

Haruma is a good actor but i do not feel kazehaya's vibe in him. Mikako on the other hand is an awesome Sawako. I love her there! Then Yano and Chizu and Ryu are totally the same in the anime and in the movie. Even that classmate of theirs, Joe. ^__^

I really Chizu and Ryu though:

2dlrn2u.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest miki_chan

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I found the movie just okay. Maybe because I had higher expectations and was

really excited for it. Hrmm wouldn't say I hated it, but I don't love it either!

Guest lady_aizawa

i love kimi ni todoke

i just watched it recently, and turn out to be Haruma's fan now because of it. lol i never knew someone name Miura Haruma before,but within 15minutes watched it, i already decide to dig out everything bout him

all casts are good.love them all

when sawako said kazehaya's made of freshness, i could'nt agree anymore. 1st time i look at him, i was thinking de same. his smile & his face just so refreshing.he totally perfect for kazehaya.

sawako's great & cute. and also her friends, i love them, especially chizu.

*i tried to watch the anime long time b4, but i stopped at 2nd ep, it's just not my cup of tea. i just found this movie accidentally & decide to give a try, since most of people who watch this gave a good reviews, include the anime fans itself, and said the actor who played kazehaya's mesmerizing that  intrigued me to watch it...and i glad i did*

knt-new.gif

Guest jollibee

i loved kimi to doke...

yes they changed a few scenarios...but this is what i love with japanese they try harder to stick with the original...i really enjoyed it...

loved it!!!

Archived