[JAPAN MOVIE 2010] KIMI NI TODOKE 君に届け

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest black_wings

OMG! Really!? It's getting turned into a live-action movie!!??

I cannot wait to see this! When I first discovered the manga I was hooked and then the anime came out and I was elastic, now there's going to be a movie XD

Hm, I really like Haruma, but him as Shouta? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see ...

Guest PRINCE KYARII

kimi ni todoke!! haha.. ive read some of the manga

it's pretty good.. and it's cute x] i really like the story

i agree that it's better then the wallflower

!

ahh haruma miura! :D

loved him in koizora

yep.. he's gotta be more innocent here

but i think hell be able to pull it off

he's a good actor after all

but we'll just have to wait and see

as for the actress.. i havent seen any of her acting so far

but she looks good for the role~ she's pretty cute

anyway i'll look foward to this movie =]

Guest Rainity

HARUMA MIURA IS GONAN BE IN IT ! LOL I love this guy ever since Koizora and Bloody Monday. Can't wait till this is out :D

Hmm...although I love, love Haruma I can't imagine him being Kazehaya. I don't know. I see Kazehaya as someone who is carefree, loud, outgoing, "100% refreshing" and someone who has a lot of spunk. Haruma suits more of those cool, quiet, mysterious, bad boy type characters but I'll judge after I watch the movie.

have you seen Samurai High School? that's Haruma at his loudest. that's where i decided Miura Haruma CAN REALLY act. to be able to do dual roles at opposite sides of the spectrum proves the boys can definitely adjust to his character.

btw, I never really got the impression that Kazehaya is "loud". outgoing and carefree but not loud. premature to judge but i think the casting is near bull's eye.

have you seen Samurai High School? that's Haruma at his loudest. that's where i decided Miura Haruma CAN REALLY act. to be able to do dual roles at opposite sides of the spectrum proves the boys can definitely adjust to his character.

btw, I never really got the impression that Kazehaya is "loud". outgoing and carefree but not loud. premature to judge but i think the casting is near bull's eye.

Ditto. He shocked me in Samurai High School. I loved him in Bloody Monday and Koizora. The boy can cry! He's so darn good at acting. PERFECT.

Haruma! The boy is love, like really...i stalk him since i've watched bloody monday <33

I believe that he will be able to pull this role of really well ^^

i read the manga, and i'm really excited for the movie..or will it be a drama :? ???

Guest cinjin

Oh you're right! I just watched a bit of Samurai High School and that was definitely a 180 degree turn. Maybe he really can pull off the Kazehaya's role. I wasn't intending on judging, I just thought Haruma was someone who could act like that o_o. Very shocking lol.

And I guess 'loud' would be the wrong word to use...outgoing and carefree would suit Kazehaya better.

Guest colloquy

Hmm...although I love, love Haruma I can't imagine him being Kazehaya. I don't know. I see Kazehaya as someone who is carefree, loud, outgoing, "100% refreshing" and someone who has a lot of spunk. Haruma suits more of those cool, quiet, mysterious, bad boy type characters but I'll judge after I watch the movie. Mikako seems like she suits Sawako's role; she may not be the prettiest girl but she is cute. Her cuteness doesn't stand out but at the same time she has that distinctive look that sets her apart from other girls (which I think is good for her role). Hope the live action is good.

Kazehaya has a bad attitude beneath the carefree veneer. Unlike Sunako, whose flaws are all exposed, Kazehaya hides all his flaws. The major theme in the manga is not to judge people from your first impressions. I don't think his character is that difficult to play.

OMG I am totally in love with this casting! Haruma! <3

He was sooooo good in Samurai High School... It's now one of my fav J-Dramas. So if anyone is still having doubts about his acting or doesn't think that he can handle it I highly suggest you watch SHS! I do agree with what others have said about him giving off the Kazehaya feel in Gokusen 3 as well... so I think everyone should watch that too... I just finished Gokusen 1 and I watched 2 a long time ago.. and now I'm on 3...

Guest rainn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

i literally screamed my lungs off when i saw miura haruma being casted!!! <3 i know he'll succeed & i can't wait to watch it (: great casting & i'm pretty impatient xD

Hmm...although I love, love Haruma I can't imagine him being Kazehaya. I don't know. I see Kazehaya as someone who is carefree, loud, outgoing, "100% refreshing" and someone who has a lot of spunk. Haruma suits more of those cool, quiet, mysterious, bad boy type characters but I'll judge after I watch the movie. Mikako seems like she suits Sawako's role; she may not be the prettiest girl but she is cute. Her cuteness doesn't stand out but at the same time she has that distinctive look that sets her apart from other girls (which I think is good for her role). Hope the live action is good.

You guys should see him in Binbo Danshi. His versatility is almost up there with Oguri Shun.

He definitely came a long way since 14 year old mother.

Guest kazenai

I wonder how this drama will end since the ending of the anime left viewers guessing that a season 2 would come next year or so because both of the characters did not confess there feelings yet they remained comfortable together.(because the manga is still being written) I hope the drama doesn't end like that even if I did enjoy the anime's ending and still looking for more!

Guest black_wings

I wonder how this drama will end since the ending of the anime left viewers guessing that a season 2 would come next year or so because both of the characters did not confess there feelings yet they remained comfortable together.(because the manga is still being written) I hope the drama doesn't end like that even if I did enjoy the anime's ending and still looking for more!

If you've read the latest updates on the manga ... they have confessed to each other and are now dating, lOl, admist all the confusion between Sawako and Kazehaya ^^

Hopefully the movie (i thought it was going to be a drama) will be able to make it a ... happy ending? lOl

Haruma can act .... yes, if you watch the first season of Bloody Monday, gah, when he cried, that broke my heart

&& yes someone else mentioned him in Binbo Danshi, he was so adorable in that one hahaha XD

But yes, we'll wait and see about him in Kimi Ni Todoke

Hmm ... the actress playing Sawako I've never heard of before so I can't say much ... but I'll be waiting for this to come out

Archived