HELP! NYC SOOMPIERS - GOOD PLACE TO EAT AND WATCH

Guest MUGETSU

Guest MUGETSU

WORLD CUP TOMORROW - KOREA VS SWITZERLAND
Hey my korean friend wants the whole group to chill with her before she leaves for Korea tomorrow night.

Does anyone know a good place in Manhattan or Flushing where we can eat and watch the game? A korean establishment would be fine and we're looking for that. A nice one with good korean food and a big tv for the game. We're not all over 18, just a few are so bars for over 18 and 21 is not good.

Thanks!

Guest heygingersnap

i don't know since i'm not from ny, sorry, but this might fit better in the new soompi network section instead. :)

I won't be in Flushing tomorrow so i'm not sure but I think Kum Gang San will play it. If you don't know which one I'm talking about its the one on Northern Boulevard with the waterfall. You better get there early if you want a seat, four years ago we tried getting in but it was full.

Guest xrosee;

i think a lot are getting at the chinese-korean restaurant.... in flushing

other then geum moon do... i forget the name!!

Guest knickstorm

Go to Kum Gang San!~ Thats where most of us will be (my friends)

is that the one on northern near boston market and whateveR?? with the cartoon cow as the logo? i love getting korean bbq there if that's the place, haha

32nd street, right across from Port Authority should be nuts tomm..

32nd street in manhattan was nuts. I went into a cafe to find something to eat and then everyone started shouting at the t.v. It was crazy.

Guest silhouette

you shoulda went to times square cus theres a big richard simmons screen there and it shows the world cup but you would have to stand to watch it

Archived