Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** I love his IG crafty username @taecyeonokay. The photo of himself he uploaded doing a jump shot was taken during his trip to the island of Udo. This place is in Jeju. Udo Island is renowned for its fresh and delicious seafood. It's a must visit place .... This island is very pretty in nature. :P

I hope these kind of fans stop stepping out of line and learn to respect their idols’ privacy! ^_^

• Like 1

2PM Taec-yeon reveals stalker, issues warning

optimize

By Lee Han-na

JYP boy band 2PM's member Ok Taec-yeon has created his own Instagram account and warned a stalker to stop harassing him.

He posted a picture of the stalker and wrote underneath "Stop it, I know it's you."

Ok created the account on Tuesday, explaining how the stalker kept making Instagram accounts with his email address, so he decided to create his own. He then welcomed fans to his "real" Instagram, where the artist spotted the stalker's comment.

He captured the comment and warned the stalker that he knows her account.

Many fans wrote comments asking others to report the account the artist had revealed.

Ok posted another picture, asking fans not to worry. He wrote: "I just let it go, thinking she will stop if I don't pay her any attention but I can't do so anymore. I got so much information from my fans. This kind of person who is proud and happy by bullying others needs some help."

credit : Korea Times

*** I'm happy that Taec is returning soon to the small screen with the drama  “The Game: Towards Midnight”. I cannot wait to see him back. The main actress is yet to be cast, though. They will start filming this autumn (September-November). I hope we could get to know the exact schedule. :P

• Like 1

*** Taecyon’s such a good bro! :PAs a standard, there’s an army training completion ceremony after (4) weeks of training. Personnel with no command authority usually bear a title such as Private. These may have a variety of grades, such as private first class, but these usually only reflect variations in pay, not increased authority. The length of service varies depending on the military branch but is usually between 21 and 24 monthsPresident Moon unveiled a five-year plan to scale back the mandatory military service period to 18 months from the current 21. This shortened mandatory military service will not fully take in effect until July 2020.  However, those who are currently serving will get a reduction on service length based on their time of enlistment.  Starting from October 2018, they will take away 1 day for every 2 weeks up until the enlistment date, eventually to cut down three months from the soldiers’ military duties.

Those celebrities who are active duty soldiers will be “reserve duty” after discharge. There is such a thing they call “training for military reservists” (this is for all Korean male become military reserve personnel for 5-7 years after their discharge from their mandatory military service) SKorean military reserve personnel have to undergo training every year whether or not there is tension in the Korean Peninsula. After serving in active duty, Korean men are considered to be serving in an inactive duty. For eight years after the end of service, Korean men are supposed to report for a mandatory training up to 100 hours a year. In case of a war, Korean men in the 8-year period are drafted to fight. Also in case of a war, all Korean men between ages 18 and 45 are drafted for labor mobilization. :D

2PM’s Taecyeon Cheers On Chansung In The Military

a9758b15555e48929368cb9a527aa8d1.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Taecyeon visited the group’s youngest member Chansung in the military on an important day!

Chansung enlisted for his mandatory service on June 11, while Taecyeon was discharged from his service in May.

On July 18, the 2PM Instagram shared photos from the day of Chansung’s completion ceremony for his basic training. The caption described how their youngest member had broken out into a huge smile as soon as he saw Taecyeon’s face and they hugged.

On Taecyeon’s Twitter, he shared a photo of himself with Chansung.

Over on Instagram, he uploaded a video of the ceremony and wrote, “Congratulations on becoming a private!!!!” Taecyeon also laughed over how the video features himself being relaxed, since he was recently discharged and not yet a reservist.

Chansung is scheduled to be discharged from the military on January 5, 2021.

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

*** Lee Yeon Hee and Taecyeon are reuniting as leads of a new drama ‘The Game,’ which will premiere in January of next year.”  They worked together in the film “Marriage Blue some years back. She will be playing the role of Joon Young in ‘The Game.'” Her character Seo Joon Young is a police detective of Yongsan Police Station. “The Game” is scheduled to premiere in January next year. I wish them all the best! I hope it's going to be a good drama. :P

lee yeon hee to be taecyeon’s leading lady in new drama

201908021259771203_5d43bba90472422542857

Lee Yeon Hee will join Taecyeon in MBC drama, The Game. Hmmmm… not the strongest cast even if they make a tall, pretty pair. I like Taecyeon a lot and I was hoping a more experienced or better actress would be cast to spur him to up his game a little more. He hasn’t done all that badly in his last couple of dramas so I’ve fairly certain he will do well in this project. He plays a detective who can tell when a person is going to die.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/08/02/lee-yeon-hee-to-be-taecyeons-leading-lady-in-new-drama/

*** I am looking forward to this. Yay, I'm happy that he's back! Time flies! :P

Taecyeon, Lee Yeon-hee sign onto supernatural-thriller crime drama

leeyeontaec2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/taecyeon-lee-yeon-hee-sign-onto-supernatural-thriller-crime-drama/

• 4 weeks later...

*** Happy anniversary! Can’t wait till the day you all do a comeback! Wishing you the best ! :P

Update: Nichkhun And Taecyeon Celebrate 2PM’s 11th Anniversary With Beautiful Messages

3345271830bc48879b3ebc8af3f70f24.jpeg?s=

Updated September 4 KST:

Taecyeon has now also shared posts to celebrate 2PM’s anniversary! He posted a photo of the group on Twitter and wrote, “It’s our 11th anniversary. To the members who are in the military, please come out with healthy bodies and minds, and to Nichkhun and me, let’s work hard.” He added symbols for laughter and then expressed his love for their fans by saying he “hearts” HOTTEST who always support them.

Over on Instagram, he posted another photo with a caption saying “11th anniversary? #11th #2pm” and commented that it’s hard to find photos with all six members.

Original Article:

2PM’s Nichkhun shared a touching message on the group’s 11th anniversary!

Happy anniversary to 2PM and HOTTEST!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Japan Fan Meeting!

Thanks for waiting!  2020 Ok Taecyeon is coming to Japan.  EVENT is being planned in May 2020.  Details of the event and FC reception will be announced in October.  Please check the fanclub site. 

https://finn-neo.com/user.cgi?articleid=18992&actmode=AblogArticleDetail (in japanese)

5/5 and 5/6  Saitama Civic Cultural Center

https://t.co/SekfBqgbhv?amp=1

5/8 and 5/9  Kobe Bunka Hall

https://t.co/wuTZgj8DL9?amp=1

Both venues seat about 2K.

The Taiwan Tourism Bureau special events will take place at Everland.  Ok Taecyeon, the new ambassador for the Taiwan Tourism Bureau,  stage greeting and various performances at the Everland Rose Garden on September 21st,  12:00 PM through 6:00 PM KST.  Games and prizes over the 2-day event.

Update:  Taec will be on stage from 3:00-4:00.

taiwan%20event_zpsf2tlzm5c.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2d6D9MnlXH/?igshid=1x768eajmig8i

Im Joo Hwan Confirmed To Join 2PM’s Taecyeon And Lee Yeon Hee In Upcoming Drama

9fc7b277a2134aa6829ad58f95fe1c8f.jpeg?s=

Im Joo Hwan has joined the cast for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama!

The drama is tentatively titled “The Game: Towards Midnight” and 2PM’s Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee have already been confirmed to star. It is a mystery melodrama about a man who can see death (Taecyeon) and a detective working on a mysterious murder case (Lee Yeon Hee).

Im Joo Hwan has been cast in the role of Goo Do Kyung, a forensic medical examiner. He is famous at work for his good looks and easy smile, but in reality he is a perfectionist who is intense about his work. He has a reputation for delivering results in four weeks and Lee Yeon Hee’s character calls him “the four-week man.”

Im Joo Hwan has appeared in dramas such as “Oh My Ghostess,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” “Bride of the Water God,” and “Different Dreams.” He is currently starring as the second male lead in “The Great Show.”

The production staff of “The Game” stated, “Im Joo Hwan has been confirmed to play Goo Do Kyung. We anticipate great things from him, who has shown great talent in both films and TV. Please look forward to the great ensemble.”

“The Game” is expected to premiere sometime in the first half of 2020.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** I'm getting excited for Taec's upcoming drama. Excitement is what I feel for this drama since this is Ok’s first drama after his discharge from mandatory military enlistment. I missed him on the small screen. "The Game: Towards Zero" is targeting for broadcast in the first half of next year (2020). Can't wait! :P  

2PM's Taecyeon is GORGEOUS and Masculine in First Pictorial Since Discharge

He’s sexy, free and single, ready to mingle!

2PM’s Taecyeon is finally discharged from the army! He showed off his gorgeous mature look in a set of pictures for ARENA HOMME+.

1568940039-42877-385720-sample.jpg1568940039-42877-385717-sample.jpg

The concept of the magazine shoot was “Freedom and Peace” alluding to Taecyeon finishing his mandatory military service. He was discharged on May 16, 2019.

1568940048-42877-385719-sample.jpg

0000762481_004_20190920091239208.jpg?type=w430

Taecyeon reportedly opened up about his military life, changes about his world after discharge, and his goals for acting. The full pictorial and interview will be released in the October issue of ARENA HOMME+

source:  https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/2pms-taecyeon-gorgeous-free-first-magazine-shoot-since-discharge/

K-Photo Reel: Ok Taecyeon Evokes Serenity & Bliss In Arena Homme Plus Photos

20190921_070043-640x400.jpg

Displaying a series of contrasting photos, Ok Taecyeon lands on the pages of Arena Homme Plus.

Taking the concept of Freedom and Peace, the idol-actor captured two stern looking photos and two emancipation-loving images.

Ok TaecyeonOk Taecyeon

Appearing pensive in a close-up shot, the black and white motif blends to shadow gradient of the picture. It further adds enigma to Taecyeon’s manly feature. Donning teal-colored pants, jacket and red sneakers, he shows a peerless gaze confident in the chic ensemble.

In contrast, the other two images radiated happiness as Taecyeon smiles widely while popping a bottle of champagne. Dressed in a royal blue apparel, his party-ready appearance looks all ready to have fun.

2019092101001412400096792.jpg

2019092101001412400096794.jpg

Spoiler

Meanwhile, another black-and-white snapshot reveals the artist singing his heart out while strumming on a guitar in a laidback living room setting.

After the pictorial, an interview was conducted revealing Ok’s feelings about his experiences in the military camp. He shared the changes in his mindset. Likewise, he relayed his goals and passion as an actor.

Ok’s pictorial with the fashion magazine is his first since completing the military service.

Coming back from military service, Ok Taecyeon picks a clairvoyant role with Lee Yeon Hee in his upcoming drama. Targeting early 2020 broadcast, he is set to portray the role of a man with the ability to see glimpses of what happened prior to someone’s death.

More photos and insights can be found in the October issue of Arena Homme Plus.

Source: Sports Chosun / HelloKpop
Image Credit: Arena Homme Plus

Spoiler