Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

33 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, thanks for sharing this. The group image matches what the brand (Xexymix) was looking for.  This is a fitness wear brand. 2PM members especially Taec are known to like fitness and working out in real life.  

They all look so good in their respective coloured tees ...  my fav colours are on the right hand side.  I know our fav Taec is wearing army colour - hehe

26 April 2021 New post from jun2dakay instagram , as tagged below
https://www.instagram.com/p/COHwPZLlYm-/

cr https://twitter.com/kayai115

cr as tagged above tweet

May I ask which one belongs to Taec ?  @willenette

|

20 hours ago, Min2206 said:

They all look so good in their respective coloured tees ...  my fav colours are on the right hand side.  I know our fav Taec is wearing army colour - hehe

26 April 2021 New post from jun2dakay instagram , as tagged below
https://www.instagram.com/p/COHwPZLlYm-/

cr https://twitter.com/kayai115

cr as tagged above tweet

May I ask which one belongs to Taec ?  @willenette

|

@Min2206, if I'm not mistaken, it's on top, the 3rd one at right side.................. I stand corrected,

though. But, I hope I'm correct. @TheaN????     :rubchin:

• Blob 1

'Vincenzo' Episode 18: Song Joong Ki to be Saved by His Italian Friend; Taecyeon Lands in Jail

Three theories are floating about Song Joong Ki's death in the drama 'Vincenzo'. Here is what to expect in episode 18.

The previous episode of Vincenzo had ended with a shocker. The mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano is shot and the episode ends with him falling to the ground, covered with blood. Moreover there is no trace of Song Joong Ki in preview of episode 18. Here is what to expect from Vincenzo in this weekend's episode.

In episode 17, Song Joong Ki showed his true colors and mafia capabilities, shocking the entire Babel team. He punished those who had committed criminal acts and promised to end Taeceyon after humiliating and making him live in fear. Though successful in doing so, at the end it looked like he was betrayed by Kwak Dong Yeon, who shoots Song Joong Kin in front of the Interpol. Is this a prior arrangement between the both? Let's find out.

Spoiler

Episode 18 Spoilers

In episode 18, Jeon Yeo Bin is seen taking over Song Joong Ki's role and protecting the Geumga Plaza tenants and also taking on the likes of Wusang lawyer Choi Myung Hee, who is the legal backbone of Babel group. Geumga Plaza tenants are terrorized and it looks like with the news of Song Joong Ki's 'death' Taecyeon is trying to crushing Vincenzo's support system.

In another development, roles reverse as Kwak Dong Yeon, with the help of former Wusang chief, Ji Han Chul, who gets himself promoted as the chief prosecutor, takes charge of Babel. After being humiliated and terrorized by Taecyeon, the younger brother at last takes revenge by making Taecyeon responsible for all the criminal activities committed by Babel and sending him to jail.

Secret Revealed

There are three major theories that might be named as the plot changers of the drama Vincenzo.

The first theory is that Song Joong Ki is not dead. This is a believable claim as no protagonist has ever been killed before the last episode in any of the Korean dramas so far. Another reason for this claim is a post put up by Song Joong Ki's friend in Italy. The Instagram post states: "I will come to Korea and save my friend."

The Italian friend of Song Joong Ki in the drama is shown conversing with Jeon Yeo Bin. Thus this leads to second theory that Yeo Bin makes arrangement with Song Joong Ki's Italian friend and sends him to Italy to recoup. Thus the episode is not likely to show much of Song Joong Ki in the following episode, but is sure to give a surprise by the end of the episode.

The third theory is that Kwak Dong Yeon might not have betrayed Song Joong Ki, because it is impossible for him to take over the Babel group without the latter's help. Thus, it looks like Kwak Dong Yeon might have informed Sing Joong Ki about the Interpole raid and the duo might have joined hands to execute a plan. They might have faked Song Joong Ki's death to save him from the hands of Interpole.

It looks like as Vincenzo is pronounced dead in Korea, he returns as his original self, Park Joo Hyung. Anyways the following episode is going to be interesting as the drama nears its finale.

Episode 18 will be telecast on April 25 at 9 PM KST. The drama is available for the global audience on Netflix.

source : https://www.ibtimes.sg/vincenzo-episode-18-song-joong-ki-be-saved-by-his-italian-friend-taecyeon-lands-jail-57046

• Wiggle 1

*** Nearing the end of April, a lot of our shows are wrapping up & one of them is "Vincenzo". The drama will end next week. The drama came back with its usual high ratings.     :wut:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Drama viewership ratings for the week of April 19-25, 2021

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-april-19-25-2021/

Saturday, April 24      
Revolutionary Sisters 11 KBS 25.4%
Taxi Driver 6 SBS 16.0%
Undercover 2 JTBC 3.8%
Vincenzo 17 tvN 11.0%
Sunday, April 25      
Revolutionary Sisters 12 KBS 27.7%
Vincenzo 18 tvN 12.3%

• Wiggle 1

Things to Pay Attention to While Watching ‘Vincenzo’ as It Nears The End

A savage finale to punish the villains is the only thing tvN’s Vincenzo has left to do.

Jang Joon Woo voluntarily went to prison from the previous episode as he fell into Vincenzo’s trap. It continued as the villains of the story acted unexpectedly. Meanwhile, Geumga Plaza faced a crisis as it was under the attack of a character who’s after the Guillotine file. However, Vincenzo returned to the plaza in that intense moment instead of leaving for Italy. So, what kind of endgame will the dark hero ‘Vincenzo’ and the villains face?

Spoiler

Vincenzo VS Jang Joon Woo, and the Winner is…

02-28.jpgCredit: tvN

Vincenzo pressured Jang Joon Woo into getting behind the bars, and Jang Han Seo is trying to clean up the messes of the Babel Group by helping Vincenzo. The Geumga family provides a thrilling satisfaction as they rose as the true dark heroes. With reliable companions, Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young use various ways to bother the villains. Whether the dark heroes will take the villain’s cartel completely is anticipated, especially as the villains already have issues among themselves. Nevertheless, we can’t get too comfortable until the end.

In the teaser released earlier, Jang Joon Woo creates tension as he prepares for the ultimate hit.

Choi Myung Hee has his back, as she believes Jang Joon Woo is the only person who can deal with Vincenzo. Curiosities arise as we wonder what kind of end the dark hero and the villain will face after their fierce battle.

Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young, Will They Be Able to Stay Together till the End?

03-22.jpg Credit: tvN

Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young have been demonstrating great teamwork as they worked on various missions together. They turned the trial in the ‘sacred court’ upside down, put on a play to make us of the corrupted press, and even went undercover as a couple to get access to an important piece of evidence. Their relationship gradually changed as they went through ups and downs together. Vincenzo and Hong Chan Young are getting attracted to each other, little by little. Above all, Vincenzo lent Hong Cha Young a hand in getting revenge for her father’s death, and Hong Cha Young was there for Vincenzo when he lost his mother. What choice Vincenzo will make after getting rid of the antiheroes and how their relationship will come to an end is something we need to keep an eye out for until the show’s last episode.

The Emptied Underground Secret Room! Where are the Gold Bars?

04-13.jpg Credit: tvN

The focus is also on where the gold bars could have gone. The Chief of Staff working for Park Seung Jun, a strong candidate for the upcoming presidential election, is after the Guillotine File.

He raids into Nanyak Temple and opens the door of the underground secret room. The Guillotine File has become a great help in Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young’s mission as it contains records of all sorts of corruption within political, financial, and prosecutor circles.

Congressman Park Seung Jun is also related to the file with real estate matters. Chief Kim’s move was somehow expected. But in the reopened underground secret room were neither gold bars nor the Guillotine File. Viewers’ opinions are split over the unprecedented twist of the plot. Will Vincenzo, Hong Cha Young, and the Geumga Plaza family be able to protect their building? The finale for the Geumga Plaza is also noteworthy.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210429095123732

• Like 1

*** I love that glare look in Taec's eyes. Can't wait for this.  :Megalol:

Song Joong Ki Punishes 2PM’s Taecyeon Without Mercy In “Vincenzo”

Song Joong Ki Punishes 2PM’s Taecyeon Without Mercy In “Vincenzo”

It’s time for the ultimate revenge in “Vincenzo”!

The tvN drama stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

Spoilers

Spoiler

After his mother’s death, Vincenzo’s mafia instincts woke up, and he began a merciless revenge against the villains. He started to eliminate every pawn that Jang Joon Woo (2PM’s Taecyeon) relied on, and Hong Cha Young and the residents of Geumga Plaza pitched in to help him topple Babel. Vincenzo went to Italy, and Jang Joon Woo went to prison to avoid danger without knowing that Vincenzo had planned the whole thing. Just when the residents of Geumga Plaza were threatened by the people who were after the guillotine file, Vincenzo appeared to save the day.

In the newly released stills, Vincenzo’s eyes are blazing with determination as he points a gun at Babel Tower, which Jang Joon Woo has cherished as the symbol of his successful cartel.

Vincenzo will push Jang Joon Woo into a corner, and it will be exciting to watch his final plan unfold.

song-joong-ki-22.jpgvincenzo-15.jpg

Jang Joon Woo will not easily back down without a fight. In the stills, his face is shadowed with rage, and his mouth is bloody as he lunges for something. The officers struggle to pull him back, but his eyes are wide with uncontrollable fury. Jang Joon Woo will go after Vincenzo who dared crush what he worked hard to build, and the final episodes will depict a thrilling showdown between the anti-hero and villain.

2pm-taecyeon-2.jpg2pm-taecyeon-1.jpg

The drama’s production team hinted that the story will remain hot and strong until the end and added that viewers can look forward to the unpredictable twists.

Episode 19 of “Vincenzo” will air on May 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** It's the weekend, which sadly means we'll be seeing the "Vincenzo" finale soon. And before the drama ends, the network dropped a new behind-the-scenes teaser for us to savor for episodes 19 and

20. Can't wait to see how the drama ends.   :popcornjackson:

Vincenzo Still

video/photo source : kdramastars

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you @willenette for your post

I saw several scenes of him, his dongsaeng and SJK in Instagram, sadly, can't repost them here.
Better post some nice visuals of him (credit to rightful owners) , scenes of him from V.
His beastly temper, his crazy tantrum, his hot-and-cold highness. :D

• Love 1

Song Joong Ki And 2PM’s Taecyeon Gear Up For Their Final Battle In “Vincenzo”

May 2, 2021

by S. P

There’s only one suspenseful episode left in tvN’s “Vincenzo”!

The drama stars Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian lawyer and Mafia consigliere who is of Korean descent, but was adopted by an Italian family at a young age. When he moves back to Korea due to a conflict within his organization, he winds up crossing paths with sharp-tongued lawyer Hong Cha Young (Jeon Yeo Bin). Together, they join forces in using villainous methods to take down villains who cannot be punished by the court of law.

Spoilers

Previously, Babel Tower, which had come to symbolize the villainous cartel, fell. Enraged, Jang Jun Woo (2PM’s Taecyeon) carried out his final attack on Vincenzo by secretly getting out of prison with the help of Choi Myung Hee (Kim Yeo Jin) and kidnapping Hong Cha Young and Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon) to lure him in. He then ordered Jang Han Seo to kill Vincenzo while he was on his knees, stuck in a precarious situation as Jang Jun Woo held a gun to Hong Cha Young’s head.

However, Jang Han Seo began to attack Jang Jun Woo instead. While the two brothers were fighting, Vincenzo took the chance to free Hong Cha Young and attempt to escape. When Jang Jun Woo fired his gun at Vincenzo, a shocking plot twist occurred. Hong Cha Young, who threw herself in front of Vincenzo to shield him, ended up getting hit by the bullet. As he held the fallen Hong Cha Young in his arms, Vincenzo’s eyes burned with fury.

The battle between the anti-heroes and the villains is finally approaching its conclusion. Viewers are especially curious to find out whether or not Hong Cha Young will get back up again, as well as how Vincenzo and Jang Han Seo will get out of their perilous situation.

In the newly released stills, Vincenzo’s face carries the cold and cruel persona of a seasoned Mafia member. Vincenzo had already warned Jang Jun Woo that he would end up dead, but now that he has laid hands on Hong Cha Young it remains to be seen how Vincenzo is going to make him pay.

Taecyeon-1.jpg

The ultimate showdown between Vincenzo and Jang Jun Woo will bring the final episode to completion. Between the Geumga Plaza tenants who remain by Vincenzo’s side, Hong Cha Young and Jang Han Seo’s risky situation, Choi Myung Hee’s decision to bring Jang Jun Woo back to the outside world again, and Han Seung Hyuk (Jo Han Chul) who lost all of his cards to the anti-heroes, anticipation is mounting over the unpredictable fates of the characters.

The drama’s production team commented, “The events that will unfold will keep you on the edge of your seat until the end. The final ending to the intense battle will be one most befitting of ‘Vincenzo.’ Keep an eye out for Vincenzo, who intended to bring judgement upon the villains and then make his departure, and what decision he will make at the end, as well as how Geumga Plaza will be meaningful for everyone.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466935wpp/song-joong-ki-and-2pms-taecyeon-gear-up-for-their-final-battle-in-vincenzo

• Love 1

*** To launch off the finale in style, the Vincenzo cast were seen on The Game Caterers. IDK why Taec wasn't there. The Game Caterers as a variety show has a unique concept. It is a fun show featuring the host PD Na Young Seok who visits official events and leisure programs to play games. The cast were featured in the variety show The Game Caterers’ latest episode on the same day as the finale, which is May 2, 2021 but at 10 AM KST. Fans can watch the full episode on Channel Full Moon’s YouTube channel. The show released a teaser video some days ago. :crazily:

video source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/song-joong-ki-other-vincenzo-cast-appear-game-caterers-fun-episode-719047

• Blob 1

*** The three lead actors shared a message of gratitude for viewers and talked about what to look out for in the final episodes. Taecyeon said, “I learned a lot from filming ‘Vincenzo.’ I realized how much the cast and crew had to work in order to create this production. I don’t think I’ll be able to forget the past eight months I spent with ‘Vincenzo’ for a long time. Thank you so much to the viewers who watched over and supported ‘Vincenzo.’ Please watch over Joon Woo until the end.”  Ohhh...........they filmed the drama for that long? I'm going to miss it. It's a fantastic show! Rest well Taec after working so hard for 8 months. Can't get enough of Taecyeon. He showed exemplary acting in this drama... 

:crymeme:

taecyeon-vincenzo.jpeg

photo source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001293986

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taec's last filming day...goodbye:cry:

@TheaN, thanks for sharing the picture & the video + the IG Live. I'm very happy that “Vincenzo” ended with a bang! The final episode achieved the highest viewership ratings of the show’s entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the series finale scored an average nationwide rating of 14.6 percent and a peak of 16.2 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks. Not only did the ratings mark a new personal record for the series, but they also made “Vincenzo” the drama with the sixth-highest ratings in tvN history. Isn't that amazing? Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Vincenzo”! I feel quite sad that it has ended............ Time flies so fast that it seems the drama has just begun. This is one of the few dramas where I invested in every character. All the cast did great- It's an awesome story.  20-episodes went fast just like that. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@TheaN, thanks for sharing the picture & the video + the IG Live. I'm very happy that “Vincenzo” ended with a bang! The final episode achieved the highest viewership ratings of the show’s entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the series finale scored an average nationwide rating of 14.6 percent and a peak of 16.2 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks. Not only did the ratings mark a new personal record for the series, but they also made “Vincenzo” the drama with the sixth-highest ratings in tvN history. Isn't that amazing? Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Vincenzo”! I feel quite sad that it has ended............ Time flies so fast that it seems the drama has just begun. This is one of the few dramas where I invested in every character. All the cast did great- It's an awesome story.  20-episodes went fast just like that. 

Congrats to the cast and production crew.  Drama did well.
But to be honest, I watched it because of Taec , then I began to like his dongsaeng too.

Taec did really well here - he can be so cute and so vicious!

cr https://twitter.com/skuukbibble

cr https://twitter.com/skuukbibble

poor Jang Han Seok

edit -- Thank you @TheaN for the Taec's IG Live clip and his last farewell YT Video clip 
1.  the IG live -- he did not put on make up there, right?  he was so himself, so natural
2.  the director is so petite compared to him and Taec was like a little kid , running to him - this namja does not look "badass" at all , if not for his role in Vincenzo. .... . hehe

• Love 1