Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

• 3 weeks later...

I hope he will pick one of them soon.

What's next for 'acting idol' Taecyeon? Movies or dramas?

After completing his acting debut with KBS drama 'Cinderella Sister,' much attention is being put on what 2PM Taecyeon's next move will be.

Omitted Cinderella Sister summary.

Afterward, Taecyeon has been receiving love calls from movies and drama producers as an 'actor,' not '2PM's member.' Various associates have been showing their greed in the competition to cast him, having fallen charm to his potential and talent as an actor.

Then what will be his next project? Taecyeon is currently the freshest and hottest topic amongst movie producers. According to an associate of Taecyeon's agency, Taecyeon has been receiving an unending pouring of drama scripts and movie scenarios. He's still in discussion as to whether he'd like to go into another drama or try the big screen.

One movie associate met with OSEN recently and stated, "Taecyeon has been receiving love calls for most of the big drama titles set to be released next year. However, there are just as many movie producers that are eyeing him so there's a high chance that he'll be picking a movie as his next move. He's still discussing a lot of different projects right now."

An associate of JYP Entertainment stated,"It is true that he's been receiving consistent casting offers from both dramas and movies. He's got a strong determination to work as an actor and he's definitely got the passion for it so we'll be deciding on his next project soon in order to continue his acting career. We're still discussing a lot of movies and dramas."

As Taecyeon continues to walk on the top of the Korean music industry as a 2PM member, much anticipation is being put on his next project and how he'll further build himself as an actor.

CREDITS : OSEN (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

Agree! So gorgeous <3333

I wonder when will he take other dramas?

2PM will go to Japan in December, I want to see him in drama before they'll promote in Japan. T_T

• 3 weeks later...

Taec to be on Permanent Panel of New KBS Show

Gagman Park Myungsoo and entertainer Park Kyeongrim will be the MC’s for ‘Oh My School’, the follow up program to KBS2’s ‘Star Golden Bell Grade 1 Class 1’ which ends today.

One broadcast representative said on the 21st through the Asia Economic Newspaper Sports Today “‘Star Golden Bell’ is ending after 5 months and starting on the 30th ‘Oh My School’ will be broadcast” and revealed that “The new program’s format is celebrities going to the old school answering questions, and overall it is similar to ‘Star Golden Bell’”

Continuing, this representative stated that “With the main MC’s Park Myungsoo and Park Kyeongrim, Simon D (Supreme Team), Yoo Saeyoon, Tony Ahn, Taecyeon (2PM) will be the permanent panel and the guests for the first episode will be Min (Miss A), Jung Juri, KBS announcer Cha Dahae, Son Eunseo, Jaekyung (Rainbow), Hyorin (Sistar)”

Park Myungsoo’s company’s representative said through a phone call this day “Park Myungsoo participated in a recording of the new ‘Oh My School’. There are large expectations because he has been chosen as a main MC”

On the other hand, ‘Star Golden Bell’ which first broadcast last May, has been canceled due to the inability to escape the one digit ratings with an average of 7%.

trans by shmesmx3

cr:http://fy2pmtranslations.tumblr.com/

YES! Congrat to taec for new show. :)

Great news!!!!!!

Dream High

There will be 5 main characters and there is a POSSIBLITY that Taecyeon and T-ara’s Eunjung maybe 2 of the main characters. Nothing has been confirmed and it is known that no contract has been signed yet. Wooyoung will also be in this drama.

trans: http://fy2pmtranslations.tumblr.com/

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101025n21682

YES,PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

2PM’s Taecyeon and Tara’s Eunjung to be in ‘Dream High’?

by rhaldud on October 25, 2010 at 6:01 am

In the upcoming KBS2TV drama, ‘Dream High‘, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Tara’s Eunjung have been rumored to be prime candidates for the main roles.

In the drama, ‘Cinderella Sister’, Taecyeon had showed off his acting skills to considerable praise. Eunjung has also received similar views regarding her acting in ‘Coffee House’.

‘Dream High’ is a much talked about collaboration project between Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young, with the former expected to produce, plan and even act in it while the latter will train rookies actors in dancing and singing.

The drama, ‘Dream High’, covers the story of success and failures of singers and actors in their road to fame. The theme alone caught the interest of the large entertainment corporations and competition for the main casting roles has begun.

A ‘Dream High’ representative confirmed the high likeliness of 2PM Wooyoung and Taecyeon as the main cast, but the representative emphasized that no contracts have been signed yet.

Another member of the ‘Dream High’ production team said that there will be about 5 main roles in the drama, likely all filled with idol group members.

Rumors of Taekyeon and Wooyoung’s roles have already raised public expectations and interests.

Source + Image: Newsen

This is just a rumor and between oh my school, taec isn't a fixed cast. :(

It's now confirmed that taec will be in dream high.

See you in TV next year baby.:)

Taecyeon, Eunjung and IU to star in Dream High.

It has been confirmed that Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Eunjung, IU and Joo will star in Dream High.

Taecyeon has the role of ‘Jingook’ and will have the main male role along side Kim Soohyun. It is said that he will show off his dancing skills in this drama. Joo, Eunjung and IU will have the roles of trainees, as future singers. Filming will start early next month.

Bae YongJoon and JYP will be appearing as the kids teachers.

cr; nate news

http://fy2pmtranslations.tumblr.com/

^

I don't think we should believe that rumor because there's no news about this scandal on korean website at all.

It's only on allkpop as far as I knew and some illusional fans in twitter.(no offense to people who love this couple)

Taec is a guy with ton of female friends and scandals with him & many girls so yea.... I think they're all just good friends.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung confirmed for ‘Dream High’ + Suzy too?

20101028dreamhigh460x32.jpg

Earlier, it was rumored that 2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung were likely to be cast as main characters for the KBS drama ‘Dream High‘, and this was recently established to be true.

On October 28th, a representative from the KBS drama confirmed that Kim Soo Hyun, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung were cast as main characters, and they were currently doing preparations for the drama. This will be Wooyoung’s acting debut.

‘Dream High’ is a joint project by KeyEast’s Bae Yong Joon, JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, and CJ Media.

Bae Yong Joon is set to oversee the overall production of this drama, and Park Jin Young will produce the drama’s music and dance. Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young teamed up earlier to host auditions for this drama.

‘Dream High’ is an arts and entertainment school where students face issues and problems. This drama will showcase singing, dancing, acting, and also the true side of the entertainment industry.

The representative also said, “Aside from Kim Soo Hyun, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung, we also plan on having other idols act in the drama.”

Some possible candidates for the female lead include T-ara’s Eunjung, singer IU, and others.

It’s worth noting that miss A’s Suzy has been rumored to be cast in ‘Dream High’ as well. Even though Suzy has a busy schedule with miss A’s follow-up promotions, she is attending acting classes at the same time. Despite her unconfirmed appearance, a representative expressed, “The contract has not been signed yet, but it’s true that Suzy had a meeting with the production crew, and it’s very likely that she will be cast.”

With many idols as main characters already, who else will appear in this drama?

This drama will begin airing on January 3rd, 2011 on KBS2.

Source + Photos: Star News 1 & 2

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/taecyeon-and-wooyoung-confirmed-for-dream-high-suzy-too

[bTS]CHAN & TAEC in new period variety show Go Goo Ma via SBS.

source: http://blog.naver.com/jang3406/70096333174

cr: 2pmalways

07jang3406.jpg

06jang3406.jpg

01jang3406.jpg

Guest patricedee

Hi exbow Thanks for the news and pics. I'm not a fan of SNSD but I think if it's true that they are more than friends or they're dating, we should feel happy coz they deserve to be happy too. right? But anyways, rumour is just a rumor. :) :) :)

BTW, look at this video. Taecyeon's reaction was the best! LOL

2PM's fan signing event

If you search online now..there are many sites that have caught on to the rumor and are spreading it like wild fire! Here is another source out of the many:

http://smtownjjang.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/taecyeon-and-jessica-a-couple/

@patricedee Hi again and thank you for the article.

This scandal is coming from one site in korea which likely to create a lot of rumors so yea... it's good that both SM and JYPE came out to clear this.

I don't want taec to recieve unnecessary hate more than he already gets because of all the scandals and it's not even an issue in korea too. :wub:

Taec is sick.

When I saw his tweet, I felt like crying.

Poor baby T_______T

taec.jpg

I came back from the hospital. i couldnt do starking recording.

I'll get better quickly and show you a better side thank you.

cr:2pmalways