Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Guest elmmmo_

I just started to watch Cinderella's Sister but I can't wait to see Taec on screen :D

Hope he doesn't get overworked to the point of exhaustion .. something that commonly happens with kcelebs:(

Guest exbow

endlessxdream Welcome to taec lover club. Now we have two favourties sharing. :D

And about the CF, I heard it's the truth. I'm just worried that he will get unnecessary bashing for couple with Yoona again.

elmmmo_ Welcome to taec thread. I'm worried about his overworked schedule too. I hope he'll have enogh rest.

NEW BTS from official website, so cute :wub:

vqsmr6.jpg

dvlojm.jpg

35ivytd.jpg

nyxzk1.jpg

1zco4df.jpg

zt6wsz.jpg

2lm1nh4.jpg

11h7wpd.jpg

1086zqw.jpg

2ypn0gl.jpg

avg1f5.jpg

n18ppg.jpg

2sazgpw.jpg

2cr4q3t.jpg

sxcemo.jpg

fuujhj.jpg

ah the pics of Taec and the child actor who played young Jung Woo are adorable!

I wonder if he would now take Taec as role model, like...."I must grow up like Taec hyung, I want to have that kind of body too!" :D

It would be interesting if 10 years from now he'll show up as a buffed young actor! He has potential, his acting is good, I love how he shows his love to Eunjoo noona, how he in his own way tried to take care and protect her.

Taec, I'm so relieved and glad he doesn't disappointed me so far, and I really hope he shows more and more acting improvement in later episodes.

And these spoiler pictures...................THANK YOU! *excited*

Guest yuree

arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Taec is freaking cute in latest episode.

I need to shout this out of my head. LOLZ

exbow Thank you for posting so many goodies for us. ^^

Between, did you guys see this? Taec in his underwear, today episode. :)

20100421143435632421048.jpg

Guest kaltae

ok this may sound weird, i'm all for EunKi but after seeing that preview for episode 8..

I swear JungWoo almost swayed me! :P...not a huge fan of taecyeon, but that darn smile is growing on me too! :lol: this is so bad! :D

anyways, thought i'd make some icons...no hotlinking please..

using one, will credit, thanks.

Yeah it really hard to choose between ki hoon and jung woo....i still have not made up my mind. i think i will be happy either way..wait can she have both lol

Guest exbow

dc222 That underwear scene aired yesterday.

Anyway I'm excited to see them at MNET this evening. ^^

Taec stills in Dynamic Kin CF

c58ec813.jpg

685f7ef4.jpg

Guest yuree

^

Taec is such a diva in the cf. lmao

Cinderella's Sister' defends 1st place among Taecyeon's excellent performance

Though KBS2 Wed-Thurs drama 'Cinderella's Sister' showed a decline in viewer ratings, it defended its 1st place position.

On the 22nd, AGB Nielson Media Search reported that the episode of 'Cinderella's Sister' that aired on the afternoon of the 21st posted a 17.9% nationwide viewership rating.

This represented a 0.3% drop from the previous episode on the 15th, which posted 18.2% ratings.

[Omitted episode recap]

2PM member Taecyeon's acting abilities have especially been giving great strength to 'Cinderella's Sister.' His natural dialect acting and his strong eyes show a different kind of charm and feel from his onstage appearance.

MBC's 'Personal Taste' and SBS 'Prosecutor Princess,' which aired at the same time, showed national viewership ratings of 11.6% and 0.3%, respectively.

Reported by: Park Kyun Wook

Credit: NATE News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100422n02237

Translated by 49.5bananas @ W2D

Guest exbow

He's getting better and better at his acting and he received a very good review from all viewers and critics.

His parents flew to support him yesterday at 2PM comeback and he did a good job.

I'm happy for him. ^^

From Ep. 8

2jchjiq.jpg

Cinderella Sister Episode 8 - Taecyeon Cuts

cr: sarangMANGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ayn_qnWb0

Guest exbow

Thank you so much alin103.

This picture is worth drooling. haha :D

According to the news article, taec did those wakeboarding himself...so cool ><

Guest taec-e

Hi, i'm new here...

i've been lurking in 2PM thread and just find out bout this thread...and I LOVE TAEC!!! thanks to exbow for keeping this thread alive...i love him in DK cf...wakeboarding...is there anything hat he can't do??? it's skin cf...girly taec...Oh, UV is so scary...hahah...lol taec...

Guest lisa_hh

hey guys..

i've been lurking around here..

but then i decided to speak up bcoz i just watched cinderella stepsister on KBSworld tonite..

haha..

whats surprise me is that, seowoo's character are like pure innocent, the way she earns a mother's love..

and i just can't stop loving JungWoo's young actor, he's so cute.. anything he does just now just make me scream "COMELNYERR(in malay)" which means sooooo cute in english..

hehe..

i just can't wait till taecyeon will pop out, i know it'll be in like ep6? or 5? right..

its a long time but, i'll use the time to take a good look at all the characters hehe...

anyways,,, i got some quest,,..

do any of u guys hv a youtube link to family outing season 2 eng subbed? i got a lot of free time, and since it got low ratings & i just looove taec(not just taec all the 2pm OPPas) so much, i want to give it a try.. plss... if u know, plsss can u PM me or just post up the link!... thanks

regarding the poster of Taec, Chan & Khun's posing as a lifeguard just screams MAJOR HOTNESS...

EDIT :

since i'm first! yay!

here's taec's pic spasm , found it while surfing, credits to whoever did it & sorry if someone else post it b4.. ENJOY! ^^

okcat000.png

3860082472_911eb7fd4d.jpg

w04854.jpg

this is sooo cute <3

taecbodyhl0.gif

aaahhh, the HOT BLOOD days~

0.jpg

TaecHo love, WooSung jealousy ,, kekeke

28031126.jpg

haha, love this!