Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** “Blind” stills cuts from previous episode! In the stills, Ryu Sung Joon appears in court as a witness and a detective who arrested the suspect. Expectations are high on whether Ryu Sung Hoon, the perfectionist judge, will be able to keep calm in front of his younger brother. This Episode 2 of the drama aired on September 17 at 10:40 p.m. KST.   :kaching3:  This drama is good. I watched the first two eps and its really intriguing.

Taecyeon-1-1536x1025.jpg

Taecyeon-1-1-1536x1025.jpg

source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209171418462410

• partyon changed the title to Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | Current Drama "Blind"
On 9/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, TheaN said:

Blind is really good, isn't it!

Been really busy but had to stop by and bring the good news.  OkCat Christmas event is official!

I want to GO!

I checked it out (Blind) then got worried about how dark/violent/sinister it was getting. Maybe I'll wait for later reviews? But for now, I ended up watching him on Wonderful Days~

5 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

I checked it out (Blind) then got worried about how dark/violent/sinister it was getting. Maybe I'll wait for later reviews? But for now, I ended up watching him on Wonderful Days~

It's definitely dark.  Like "Mouse" or "Flower of Evil".  If you don't like to watch that genre, this is definitely not going to be for you.  Gruesome murder in the first episode, physical child abuse, and more murders predicted in coming episodes.

Added:  I did recaps of the first 2 episodes on the Blind drama forum.

Members of 2nd gen idol groups who successfully gained recognition for their acting transformation

Here are some representative “acting idols” from K-pop’s second-generation groups.

2007 was the year when the two representative girl groups of K-pop’s second generation Wonder Girls and Girls’ Generation debuted. Since then, girl groups, such as Kara, After School, Girl’s Day, Apink, etc., and boy groups, such as SHINee, 2PM, BTOB, EXO, etc., appeared in the entertainment industry one after another.

After carrying out idol promotions for a while, some expanded their field of activities and began their acting career. As a result, there would be one “acting idol” in each group. Starting with Wonder Girls Ahn So-hee, you would find one “acting idol” in each group, for example, Girl’s Day Hyeri, HIGHLIGHT Yoon Doo-joon, etc.

In this regard, Xports News selected a list of singers who have successfully established themselves as actors and “made outstanding transformations” among those who made their debut in 2007 and later.

Ok Taecyeon (2PM, debuted in 2008)

Junho is attracting the most attention as an actor among 2PM members, but Ok Taecyeon is actually the first who started to strengthen his position in the drama industry. 

After taking his first step as an actor by appearing in the 2010 drama “Cinderella’s Sister”, Ok Taecyeon showed an impressive performance as Jin-gook in KBS 2TV’s drama “Dream High”, which aired in the following year.

Taecyeon

Despite causing controversies over his acting skills at the beginning, Ok Taecyeon continued to improve his performance by gaining more acting experience. Starring in various famous works, such as “Who Are You?”, “Bring It On, Ghost”, “Save Me”, “Vincenzo”, etc., he naturally immersed himself in the characters and gradually gained compliments from the viewers for his perfect transformations.

After successfully challenging the historical drama genre by playing the role of Im Joon-young in the movie “Hansan: Rising Dragon”, Ok Taecyeon recently greeted the viewers through tvN’s new drama

“Blind”, which aired its first episode on September 16th.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://kbizoom.com/members-of-2nd-gen-idol-groups-who-successfully-gained-recognition-for-their-acting-transformation/

*** In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming third episode, Jo Eun Ki pays a visit to Ryu Sung Joon (Taecyeon) in the hospital, where he is recovering from his stab wound. However, Jo Eun Ki isn’t the only person to visit him in the hospital: his older brother Ryu Sung Hoon also comes to see him. Due to the strained relationship between the two brothers, the atmosphere is visibly tense and awkward during his visit. The next episode of “Blind” will air TONIGHT September 23rd at 10:40 p.m. KST.  :heart4:

Taecyeon.jpeg

Taecyeon-Jung-Eun-Ji.jpeg

Spoiler

Taecyeon-2-1.jpeg

Ha-Seok-Jin-Taecyeon.jpeg

source https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20220923/115594133/1

*** “Blind” stills from last night's 4th episode on September 24th at 10:40 p.m. KST!! Jung Man Chun drops to his knees in desperation as he pleads with the man whom he viciously stabbed not long ago. He attempts to strike up a deal with the detective, offering him vital information that is crucial to solving the Joker murder case.   :7555_attack:

Taecyeon-4-1536x1025.jpeg

Taecyeon-Jeon-Jin-Woo-1536x1025.jpeg

Taecyeon-Jeon-Jin-Woo-2-1536x1025.jpeg

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 19-25, 2022

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-19-25-2022/

Friday, September 23      
The Golden Spoon 1 MBC 5.4%
One Dollar Lawyer 1 SBS 8.1%
Blind 3 tvN 2.5%

Saturday, September 24      
Three Brave Siblings 1 KBS 20.5%
The Golden Spoon 2 MBC 7.4%
One Dollar Lawyer 2 SBS 8.5%
Blind 4 tvN 2.6%
Little Women 7 tvN 6.0%
The Empire 1 JTBC 2.4%

*** On the previous episode of “Blind,” Ryu Sung Joon became the prime suspect in the deaths of both Jung Man Chun (Jeon Jin Woo) and his wife. These stills from the drama’s next episode, which is TONIGHT September 30th, a badly injured Ryu Sung Joon reaches out to the only person he is confident will help him: Jo Eun Ki, who previously promised to do everything she could to repay the debt of his saving her life. To find out what Ryu Sung Joon will do next—catch the next episode of “Blind” TONIGHT September 30th at 10:40 p.m. KST!   :Fist1:

Taecyeon-1-1.jpeg

Jung-Eun-Ji-Taecyeon.jpeg

source : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20220930/115732990/1