[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest franchosa

I couldn't watch JHW's previous drama since it didn't interest me much...

Invincible Lee Pyung Kang aka Tame The Heir was totally fun. JHW was so funny in it.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I didn't have high expectations for this drama, but I must say that after watching the two episodes, it's pretty hilarious. Shin Mi is such a jansoonee [cheap girl]. She is definitely a different kind of chaebol [rich person]; a seeing is believing kind of character and she thinks that she knows everyone.

Just when Shin Mi was about to thank Seok Bong for saving her, she eavesdrops the conversation between him and his friend and her prejudices about commoners like Seok Bong are reaffirmed. Man oh man. If she listened to the whole conversation, she would have known that he saved her for altruistic reasons.

Seok Bong is quite the little story teller. His close friends believe that he is a true chaebol looking for his rich father. He even goes to conventions at the hotel and shows off his medallion to see if anyone recognizes it. One man did... he probably knows the owner of the medallion.

What's up with the hotel managers growls? Is that supposed to intimidate the staff?

The bickering between the two is just priceless... the pool scene was sssooo funny! He really wants his tip and she refuses to give it to him. ohbakwon [50 cents] rolls into the pool and she tells him to jump into the after it! PPPUUHHHHAAA!

I wonder if Shin Mi and Woon Seok dated while Shin Mi was studying abroad. Maybe Woon Seok lied to Shin Mi about his true identity and she dumped him.

Two episodes was not enough. I want some MORE already! The previews make me sssooo anxious for next weeks episode. Okay back to studying.

Birth-of-a-Rich-Man.gif

Guest huongthusan

Ep 1 and Ep 2 are very interesting. I do like Ji Hyun woo there a lot ( much more than Invisible LPG) and Lee Bo Young is not too bad too.

I just hope this drama won't drop (when the writer have nothing else to write about after first very attractive episodes)

Ep1 and 2 totally sactisfy me except the cancer (did the doctor get it wrong? how can he has a cancer?)

Did not expect Ji Hyun Woo to get cast for another drama so fast.

I believe this the first drama for Nam Goong Min after his release from the army. He has lost so much weight, noticeable from his sharp jawline. :o

I am totally hooked after the first episode. CSB = JiHyunWoo is totally hilarious, I'm dying to know what cancer has he that cannot be told. I'm suspecting something funny and not too serious.

Anyone speculating who is his chaebol father (If it's real) ? The Ohsung Hotel chairman?

Hey peeps,

is the raw available on megaupload and where can i get the softsub?

thank in adance

Direct Link For both episodes on MediaFire website with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links better than Megaupload sites ^^"

Episode 1 "

Here " :P

Episode 2 " Here " B)

Soft sub : WithS2 are doing this show , you can Look @ their sub status Page " Here " they done of translation but still the timing things ! waiting for it.

both files are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

AAhh! I was about to watch this on viikii, but the links were broken :(

So now, I have no choice but to download the raws^^

Thanks a lot AlriyG600 for the direct links^^ <3

watching the caps made me excited! so I have to download the first 2 eps NOW, lol :D

I love the 2 male leads! Hyun Woo & Goong Min! aahh!

I missed Goong Min, glad he's back now and released from the army^^

he even looks better than the last time I've seen him :D

AAhh! I was about to watch this on viikii, but the links were broken sad.gif

So now, I have no choice but to download the raws^^

Thanks a lot AlriyG600 for the direct links^^ <3

watching the caps made me excited! so I have to download the first 2 eps NOW, lol biggrin.gif

I love the 2 male leads! Hyun Woo & Goong Min! aahh!

I missed Goong Min, glad he's back now and released from the army^^

he even looks better than the last time I've seen him biggrin.gif

no problem , we must help each others.

and for Goong Min , Oh, man Finally we will see his acting again

for matter of watching , i prefer to watch drama on my HD screen rather than website(s) like youtube, viikii , and other

cause i like that dam sexy Quality :)

ppl have a fun while you watch it , and we still waiting for the subs

Did not expect Ji Hyun Woo to get cast for another drama so fast.

I believe this the first drama for Nam Goong Min after his release from the army. He has lost so much weight, noticeable from his sharp jawline. :o

I am totally hooked after the first episode. CSB = JiHyunWoo is totally hilarious, I'm dying to know what cancer has he that cannot be told. I'm suspecting something funny and not too serious.

Anyone speculating who is his chaebol father (If it's real) ? The Ohsung Hotel chairman?

The doctor said it was prostate cancer. He just chooses not to tell anyone because he's embarrassed because of the location lolz

Guest Greenrose934

The doctor said it was prostate cancer. He just chooses not to tell anyone because he's embarrassed because of the location lolz

exactly :)

This drama 's very interesting .... :)

why too many Korean got cancer ?? I think may be they eat too much ramen noodle ( chemical ) or too much hot pepper :lol::D

Guest chris2k10

already watch 2 episode and i think it's nice series so anxious waiting for next episode to release ..... although watching without subtitles at the moment (not understand the dialogue) BUT still go ahead lol

cheers.

Guest franchosa

Oh no! This is gonna be one of those dramas where the lead will be dying? Why do Korean dramas like to have characters with cancer so much? I hope CSB lives.

Archived