[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

@blackjackVip. He is not his father. His father name is Kang Chul Min. Lee Shin Mi father know something about Seok Bong father and want to keep a secret. I wonder if there are another mystery beside the emblem meaning <_< . 18 April 2010 subtitle episode 10 is out today 20 April withs2.com release Episode 11 which is super fast. Have a lot of question which can be answered by watching with subs. What Shin MI father say at the end scene that make Tae Hee feel anxious?

Episode 11 will be available to watch online soon. Love the scene when Lee Si Young act as Tae Hee mother with the mole in her cheek so hilarious. :D

First necklace wear by Choi Seok Bong, second earrings stole and keep safe by Tae Hee father, third the ring own by Shin Mi father and now bracelet fake Wu Byung Do (fisherman) son wear in his hand. All of it have the same symbol on it. :huh:

About rating. Just like Hwang Jung Min and Kim Ah Joong say (Accidental Couple) they did have a little care about it, so I am. When we see the rating of our beloved drama is good that make our heart happy which made a nice day. Fell excited and glorious if it get high rating. That just my opinion. :ph34r:

KANG CHUL MIN.

Choi Seok Bong fighting.

Have stardust day for all of you. :lol:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bling2

I hope someone can give better summary, I'm just giving hints of what's happening based on their body language and some words I've picked up during my 5 years of watching kdrama :lol: (all mistakes are mine)

- BTH's appa told SB that his dad is Kang..Chul..Min and he's no longer in this world a.k.a DEAD. In addition his dad are bosom buddies with BTH's uncle and SM's dad. Meanwhile SM's appa told her about who is SB's dad but we won't hear his explanation.

- SB is running to the hospital to look for SM's dad to ask him about his dad but SM's dad is in surgery or something. Then SM's told him that it's true that his dad is Kang Chul Min and he has passed away (long time ago, i think).

- SB is basically sad throughout the first half of the epi with finding out that the dad is not around.

- the fisherman and the son is up to some sort of plan (scheming, i think) then they came up with fake bracelet and saying that the fisherman is SB's dad but the ahjumma where SB is staying is calculating the age and it definitely a lie. SB said something like, he's alright if he's really the dad since it';s better than having a dead dad (i hope i make sense here, lol)

- SB goes to fishing to cool himself then SM is looking for him the we got the romance going *it's cute*

- last scene was at the cemetery of SB's dad and SM's dad was there and they chat for awhile then SB's left. BTH was looking for SB at the cemetery then overhead SM's dad saying something (that I don't understand).

I love all the weekday night kdrama offerings at the moment, that I make sure that I wake up as early as 5am just to watch the downloaded raw at midnight so I can go to work with peaceful mind :))

Guest ladyofshalott

I hope someone can give better summary, I'm just giving hints of what's happening based on their body language and some words I've picked up during my 5 years of watching kdrama :lol: (all mistakes are mine)

- BTH's appa told SB that his dad is Kang..Chul..Min and he's no longer in this world a.k.a DEAD. In addition his dad are bosom buddies with BTH's uncle and SM's dad. Meanwhile SM's appa told her about who is SB's dad but we won't hear his explanation.

- SB is running to the hospital to look for SM's dad to ask him about his dad but SM's dad is in surgery or something. Then SM's told him that it's true that his dad is Kang Chul Min and he has passed away (long time ago, i think).

- SB is basically sad throughout the first half of the epi with finding out that the dad is not around.

- the fisherman and the son is up to some sort of plan (scheming, i think) then they came up with fake bracelet and saying that the fisherman is SB's dad but the ahjumma where SB is staying is calculating the age and it definitely a lie. SB said something like, he's alright if he's really the dad since it';s better than having a dead dad (i hope i make sense here, lol)

- SB goes to fishing to cool himself then SM is looking for him the we got the romance going *it's cute*

- last scene was at the cemetery of SB's dad and SM's dad was there and they chat for awhile then SB's left. BTH was looking for SB at the cemetery then overhead SM's dad saying something (that I don't understand).

I love all the weekday night kdrama offerings at the moment, that I make sure that I wake up as early as 5am just to watch the downloaded raw at midnight so I can go to work with peaceful mind :))

I think at the end SM's dad was saying something about how he was involved in the accident that caused the death of SB's dad

I think at the end SM's dad was saying something about how he was involved in the accident that caused the death of SB's dad

Thanks for the info. That the reason Boo Tae Hee shock when hear that from Shin Mi father.

Finally can have peace of mind. :)

still waiting for the mystery to be explained

now about the ratings its all about who is popular in korea and stuff like that and the girl who is playing the lead in Dong Yi is the one from last Year's smash (boring) hit brilliant legacy so thats the reason for high ratings

it seems things are getting ugly between our couple and the cool villain and what a stylish villain he is :wub:

and its always fun to watch TH running all over the place

I always liked the fashion sense in this show but in this ep there were a couple of things that I Didn't like

SB's yellow sweater SM's outfit in the hospital and Woon Suk's tight white pants were simply awful :D

ep.11

http://www.dramasub.com/korean-drama-birth...ch-man-364.html

Guest parfun

I'm watching episode 12 and I can't help thinking that if putting aside the company and SM, SB and WS could really become best friends. They match really well and seem to have fun together playing piano in this episode and also when they rode the motorbikes before.

It's been so long since I've truly loved any drama after Coffee Prince. Most dramas, there'll be moments that you just simply not interested and skip them but I love every bit and pieces of TBOTR. Since episode 1, I haven't skipped anything yet! ;D

Anyone know how long this drama is? I suspect it's finishing soon?

Added:

@ episode 14 now, I see the future daughter-in-law for the Bu Hoo Group lol

Guest blackjackVip

OMO!!!!!!!!! :D

I just finished watching ep. 11!

so nice!

OMG!.

so as usual cliffhanger in the end!...

I'm kinda confused though, so Shin Mi likes Seok Bong now?? but she didn't confessed that she likes him though? but at the end, his dad saw her while seok bong was kissing her forehead, then the dad said that this relationship can't exist! then Shin Mi asked "so it's not allowed"? so does that means that they're OFFICIALLY together now?!!

OMO, i'm sooo excited!..but i want to hear her confessed to him! i want confirmation!...LOL. their relationship is confusing... >.<

the other thing that i like was when Bu tae Hee went to Seok Bong's house haha!..i really like her character! then Shin Mi saw them at the bed together!..so awkward and funny!..haha..

Will Tae hee fall in love with seok bong in the upcoming episodes??..i wanna see her fall for him too!! hehe... :D

---

niweiz, can't w8 for episode 12!

i'm sooo excited!!!!!!

woooo!

BEST DRAMA OF 2010 EVER! <3 <3 <3

P.S i fell in love with Seok Bong's character!...he's so charismatic! *prrrr*

I guess those who wanted some SB/TH got some in this episode. So what did Tae Hee tell Shin Mi at the end, is it the stuff about her dad causing SB's dad's death?

And I wonder if SB will stop calling her by her work title. It happens in kdramas a lot... I guess it's reflective of life? (I don't know). But even after they start dating, they still call their partner, "Doctor/lawyer/boss/teacher" etc etc

Anyway, judging from how the characters have been presented so far, I don't think her father killing his dad would break them up... especially if it was an accident but I guess it remains to be seen.

Archived