[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. So it looks like some richard simmons hardsubbed videos using the viikii subs. I don't get why people are so stupid. Why must one hardsub them? Why not follow the damn rules? Anyway, I guess everyone has to wait till the subs are released by WithS2.

actually WITH S2 has released the subs for ep 10 & 11

ok so I watched the first part of today's ep and it was full of depression I can understand why he is so sad though I hope somebody can tell us if they explained the mad fuss about the necklace and who is his father anyway

@raewonkim

we don't really know for sure if they are still dating cause they are very secretive about it but they were still dating untill october last year cause they were seen togather then

Wow. So it looks like some richard simmons hardsubbed videos using the viikii subs. I don't get why people are so stupid. Why must one hardsub them? Why not follow the damn rules? Anyway, I guess everyone has to wait till the subs are released by WithS2.

i was surprised to see the sites are not there anymore...the owner of the site shut it down already?

Guest irienad

Yes. I mailed him/her, and told me that due to violation of rule #1 (no leaking), the page would close for good.

Because of one's greed, everyone else has to bear the consequence. I won't blame the owner though because he keeps on giving warning to the users, plus he's not paid for that work. i really hope people will learn from this, even though I doubt someone will re-open the website.

I love the relationship between SB and SM. They are such a cute couple, especially SM. lol at her when she wants SB to feed her :lol:

Guest Miss.One.I

what make me feel sorry is the rating, for this drama!!

although it has a quite interesting storyline the rating still struggling at 16% while the historical drama air at the same time hits the 20.4%.

do you remember when someone brought this issue..in this thread !? I think the upcoming rating is the answer/response for the enthusiasm.

I really which if the ratings go up to hi 20 at least, 'cause u know the final word is the rating for KDrama T..T

<_<

Guest blackjackVip

OMOOOOO!!!...

i just finished watching ep. 10!

i hate those cliffhangers at the end!!

so at the end, the old guy that keeps on drawing the necklace..that's his dad right?!!!!...

i knew it!!!..

I can't w8 for ep. 11!!!

whooooo!!!..

gotta w8 for another week, such torture :angry:<_<

Archived