[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest jackk211

I do not know about that song I do not think it is a single maybe he just sang it for the show I was looking for the rest of the OST and it is not available yet which is strange there was a nice ballad that they played in ep 17 I really want that song

ok. thank you so much for your kind help :)

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viviant

hii. can some one help me what is title song that closing ending episode 20 , SB sang to SM . or where can i download it thanks . :)

you can find it here

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jihyu...page=1&bbs=

also, you can download it via

http://u.115.com/file/f4ab6838c

The lyric is so touching as a proposal song. My friend 绿茶先锋translated it into Chinese already, and I translate it into Eng accordingly now.

Credit to 너에게만

언제부턴가 내눈엔 그대만 보여

从何时起我眼里只看的到你

When is it? Only you are seen in my eyes.

어느샌가 내맘속엔 그대만 있네요

不知不觉我的心里只有你

Only you are in feelings of me before I aware about it.

그댄 어떤가요 운명인가봐

你会怎样呢 是命中注定的人吧

How are you going to be? Might be the one of my destiny

아마 널 사랑하는게

大概爱上你了

Probably fallen love with you already.

그대가 내 전부가 될줄 떨림이 될줄 정말 몰랐어요

没有想到你会成为我的全部让我心动

Didnt know you are to be everything to me, makes my heart pounding so much

사랑 이젠 사랑 이젠 내게 다가와죠

爱情 现在 爱情 现在向我走来了

Love. Now. Love is coming to me now.

그대가 내겐 그대가 내겐 이젠 그런 떨림이죠

你对于我 你对于我 现在就是那样的心动

As for me. As for me, you are the one who makes my heart pounding so much now.

내가 그대에 내가 그대에게도 전부인 사랑에 눈물겹도록

我对于你 我对于你 也会成为你全部的可歌可泣的爱恋

As for you. As for you, I am to be everything to you too, be your love with praises and tears

운명이라고 내게 말해죠

请对我说这就是命中注定吧

Pls tell me it's our destiny.

그대와 나는 그대와 나는 이젠 그런 운명이죠

你和我 你和我 现在就是这样的命中注定

You and me. Now, it's our destiny.

Guest jackk211

you can find it here

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jihyu...page=1&bbs=

also, you can download it via

http://u.115.com/file/f4ab6838c

The lyric is so touching as a proposal song. My friend 绿茶先锋translated it into Chinese already, and I translate it into Eng accordingly now.

Credit to 너에게만

언제부턴가 내눈엔 그대만 보여

从何时起我眼里只看的到你

When it is? Only you are seen in my eyes.

어느샌가 내맘속엔 그대만 있네요

不知不觉我的心里只有你

Only you are in feelings of me before I aware about it.

그댄 어떤가요 운명인가봐

你会怎样呢 是命中注定的人吧

How are you going to be? Might be the one of my destiny

아마 널 사랑하는게

大概爱上你了

Probably fallen love with you already.

그대가 내 전부가 될줄 떨림이 될줄 정말 몰랐어요

没有想到你会成为我的全部让我心动

Didnt know you are to be everything to me, makes my heart pounding so much

사랑 이젠 사랑 이젠 내게 다가와죠

爱情 现在 爱情 现在向我走来了

Love. Now. Love is coming to me now.

그대가 내겐 그대가 내겐 이젠 그런 떨림이죠

你对于我 你对于我 现在就是那样的心动

As for me. As for me, you are the one who makes my heart pounding so much now.

내가 그대에 내가 그대에게도 전부인 사랑에 눈물겹도록

我对于你 我对于你 也会成为你全部的可歌可泣的爱恋

As for you. As for you, I am to be everything to you too, be your love with praises and tears

운명이라고 내게 말해죠

请对我说这就是命中注定吧

Pls tell me it's our destiny.

그대와 나는 그대와 나는 이젠 그런 운명이죠

你和我 你和我 现在就是这样的命中注定

You and me. Now, it's our destiny.

thank youuuuuuuuuu . veryyyyy muchhhh . you are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG . OMG .OMG. OMG OMG. VERY BIG THANK YOU !!... iam so happy :) . very full given information with lyrics. THANK YOU once again. :)

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

just finished watching ep. 18!

I KNEW IT!

so the handsome fellow from the first episode, he was the father of SEOK BONG!..he's Ha Jeong Tae from the hospital right?!!

hahaha...i knew it from the start!

now, i wanna know what happened to that Chul Min guy....

2 episodes to go!! whoohooo!

P.S i think i'm the only one who still keeps on commenting here huh? LOL :P

be back for the next epi!!!

Guest fooshan

Can anyone give the lyric and translation to the song by Nemo Miss-s for the soundtrack, pleaseeee?

thanks

Guest hujanlebat

really like this drama..

SM & SB such a cute couple.. love TH too.. she so funny!

Lee Bo Young look more younger with that hairstyle.. she in list of my favorite actress. ^^

Guest b00kw0rm

really like this drama..

SM & SB such a cute couple.. love TH too.. she so funny!

Lee Bo Young look more younger with that hairstyle.. she in list of my favorite actress. ^^

I have not been faithfully watching this drama. Caught a few episodes now and then. But I must say that the actress who plays TH is good! She is rich and spoilt and is often annoying, thoughtless and clumsy. But the actress plays her so well that I can't just help smiling at her antics and cheering her on. She makes her character endearing. Not my usual response to spoilt daddy's girls who have money to burn :lol:

Guest blackjackVip

WAAAAAAAH!!!

I just finished everything! :D

the ending was sweet and happy :] but then i felt like there's something missing...but overall i really LIKED IT!

But i have some questions in my mind, sooo...WHY is Seok Bong still POOR? i mean, i thought he inherited his fathers mining business on Kyrgystan or wherever it is. lol

So Weon Sok's father became mentally ill? LOL. how ironic, coz Jeon Tae became mentally ill too. but now he's living better :)

and LOL at Shin Mi's girl assistant and the manager, they switched personalities...haha :P

OH! and the curly hair dude, the Butler, and Tae Hee's assistant romance is funny!

although, i felt bad for the Butler, coz he was supposed to marry the assistant....

i was kinda annoyed by the assistant, she's like a PLAYER!!!...she seduced 3 guys! i wanted her to end up with the funny butler though...

ALSO, what happened to the curly guy's son? the one who always play the guitar? and the girl that liked Seok Bong? i guess they're not really important ryt? but it would be nice to see an ending to both too...

OH! tae hee and Weon sok, i was actually expecting more sweet moments with them...i wished Weon Sok could have confessed his feelings to her, coz i know how much tae hee likes to hear him say something nice to her... :(

So basically, SEOK BONG is STILL POOR?????

-----

can anyone pls answer my questions???

@blackjackVip

he is not poor cause he has his own business and he was talking with SM about investing in the mines so that means he is rich if you mean that he is not wearing fancy clothes or he is not working in a big office I guess thats because he is a diffrent man now he only cares about hard work and not appearances

I also wanted to see the other characters in the last ep. but I guess they did not have enough time

Guest xjaneeex

I really really really like this drama. It's currently the only one that is capturing my interest compared to the other dramas that are airing. Ji Hyunwoo is so adorable. I like all the characters except Nam Goongmin's because he is turning sooo evil.

<3

Guest oridus

Just finished watching this drama.

I kinda like the chemistry between Seok Bong and Shin Mi characters! ^_^

I also like Bu Tae Hee character. LOL she's like the funniest part in this drama.

And I think I'm fallin for Ji Hyun Woo's smile ♥~(--, )

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody :)

this is my first time posting here and i've just started watching this drama.

can anyone tell me in what ep the relationship starts to progress??

im in ep 3 right now and im a little impatient lol..

i wanna skip to that ep so can anyone help plz??

thanx in advance...

Hello everybody :)

this is my first time posting here and i've just started watching this drama.

can anyone tell me in what ep the relationship starts to progress??

im in ep 3 right now and im a little impatient lol..

i wanna skip to that ep so can anyone help plz??

thanx in advance...

Oh dear, you have a long way to go. They developed feelings from episode 10 onwards but became more serious from episode 14. Hope this helps, you are just like me, always want to see the ending first and then later slowly watch the whole drama - dont know why my character is such. Most ppl dont like to know the ending nor see spoilers. :rolleyes:

Guest busyizzy86

I got a quick, slightly unrelated question!

In episode 19, around 42 minutes, SM makes TH a drink where she tosses the paper towel onto the ceiling. What's that drink called? How do you make it? My friend made it for me once before, but I can't remember anything about it! Thanks guys!

Guest franchosa

I got a quick, slightly unrelated question!

In episode 19, around 42 minutes, SM makes TH a drink where she tosses the paper towel onto the ceiling. What's that drink called? How do you make it? My friend made it for me once before, but I can't remember anything about it! Thanks guys!

I believe that's somaek - a mixture of soju and maekju (beer).

Guest dalisay85

LSY was the main reason why i kept watching this drama. the other actors were really good as well but in my opinion LSY carried this series. Bu Tae Hee was such a great character, never really seen anyone like her before. After I about the drama, I thought I would hate BTH but little did I know that it would be the complete opposite of that. She portrayed the character in a way that made her relatable but over the top, hilarious but vulnerable, naive but conniving. I'm Bu Tae Hee, Bu Tae Hee! Lol. Gotta love her.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about halfway done and usually in a kdrama I find it's supposed to drag. But this one is so addictive. lol they should have called it "who's my father". The acting is good. when I saw Jang Yoo Joon... his hair/looks/guitar pretty much shouted to me that he was an idol. Ah such a pretty boy. Good voice. I think Ji Hyun Woo has a really good voice too. Not a shabby actor either. I think it's the pace of the drama that I really like. There's always seems to be a twist, yet it's not overly dramatic.

After I about the drama, I thought I would hate BTH but little did I know that it would be the complete opposite of that. She portrayed the character in a way that made her relatable but over the top, hilarious but vulnerable, naive but conniving. I'm Bu Tae Hee, Bu Tae Hee! Lol. Gotta love her.

My favourite character has to be Bu Tae Hee! she's so spoiled but it's so entertaining. She`s selfish but I don`t think she's truly a bad person. I think without her, this show would be less comical. I felt so bad for her in the seaweed soup fiascal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiffiany_45

Tae He is EASILY becoming my favorite character in this drama!!! I HATED her in the beginning, but now I get excited every time she comes on screen!!! She is so cute and hilarious! I'm liking her SOOOOOOOO much more than Shin Mi... It was a mistake, in my opinion, to make Tae He such an awesome character, bc at this point, I'm hoping Rude Suk Bong and Tae He will get together instead of Shin Mi. The writers haven't really made me really like Shin Mi at all, unfortunately.

LOVING Ji Hyun Woo as always. This is my third JHW drama in a row!!!

~Tiffiany~

Archived