[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yelieu

i know that SM got hit by her dad, but when was the first time she got hit? i must've missed it casue i can't recall at all.

I guess they are sticking to the story that that dude is his father?

And that butler is just so over the top. He reacted to that lip press like he'd walked in on a woman giving birth :lol: What would he have done if they were both naked. richard simmons. lol.

Aww@Tae Hee in the preview. I wonder if their kiss will be more passionate... hmm.

It's funny how TH's assistant is like this older dude-killer.

Guest bling2

thank you cute girl for the torrent link, waiting for HAN version patiently now. Anyone watching this online? can give me some spoiler? thank you

Guest jackk211

thank you cute girl for the torrent link, waiting for HAN version patiently now. Anyone watching this online? can give me some spoiler? thank you

KAMSHAMIDA for all member that work hard to give us the torrent and review :)

who is the girl in the wedding dress it is the assistant right ? not the bride that I wanted to see anyway I am really sad it is all over I do not care about the ratings BOTR was so much fun and I enjoyed my time here alot ^_^

it is the cast and the characters that really made this show not just the cute couple and TH or the stylish villian but also the minor ones I loved the silly butler and the way he talked and the crazy fisherman turned businessman and his adorable kid and the assistants all of them were so much fun and all of them did a great job

kamsahamnida everybody

Archived