[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaddikjk

I suppose that I don't see anyone post this latest ost. So I would like to share everyone. :D

부자의 탄생 (KBS 2TV 월화드라마) OST

221472.jpg

box_icon_artist.gif O.S.T.

box_icon_albsection.gif 정규

box_icon_saledate.gif 2010-04-26

box_icon_albgenre.gif OST

box_icon_style.gif TV 드라마

box_icon_albdist.gif 엠넷미디어

Track List:

1-1 Sun Shine / 김용준 [sG 워너비]

1-2 희망아 괜찮아 / 원티드재석

1-3 그대라면 / 테이(Tei)

1-4 베짱가 / 이승우 [소울스타]

1-5 포기하지 말아요 / 니모(Nemo) [미스에스] ico_tit.gif

1-6 Find The Day / 이지영 [빅마마]

Please Take out with full CREDIT ! >>> zaddikjk@kmclub

[ Download ]

The new track is very cool !

Guest eatnsnooze

Thanks for the preview.

Now, won't it be funny if he's Woon Suck's brother?

I had that type of feeling, too...though at the begining of the series when they were motorcycle riding and playing basketball together. Though, I doubt SB is actually WS's father's son (otherwise he would know). So it could only be that WS is not his father's biological son if that were to happen.

Guest jackk211

I suppose that I don't see anyone post this latest ost. So I would like to share everyone. :D

부자의 탄생 (KBS 2TV 월화드라마) OST

221472.jpg

box_icon_artist.gif O.S.T.

box_icon_albsection.gif 정규

box_icon_saledate.gif 2010-04-26

box_icon_albgenre.gif OST

box_icon_style.gif TV 드라마

box_icon_albdist.gif 엠넷미디어

Track List:

1-1 Sun Shine / 김용준 [sG 워너비]

1-2 희망아 괜찮아 / 원티드재석

1-3 그대라면 / 테이(Tei)

1-4 베짱가 / 이승우 [소울스타]

1-5 포기하지 말아요 / 니모(Nemo) [미스에스] ico_tit.gif

1-6 Find The Day / 이지영 [빅마마]

Please Take out with full CREDIT ! >>> zaddikjk@kmclub

[ Download ]

The new track is very cool !

Thank you for adding , yes this is missing soundtrack haha :)

Guest bittersweet_

Can anyone help me find Episode 14 of this drama with english subtitles please?

Looked for it everywhere,,,

Viikii license pending.

Dramacrazy, video wouldnt load at all.

Guest ripgal

I had that type of feeling, too...though at the begining of the series when they were motorcycle riding and playing basketball together. Though, I doubt SB is actually WS's father's son (otherwise he would know). So it could only be that WS is not his father's biological son if that were to happen.

Haha, poor SB has to go miles (not literally) just to find out the true identity of his father. Fortunately the drama isn't too draggy with the mystery going on. SB and SM plus TH pinkberryianess really make the drama all the more fun! =D

If SB turns out to be the son of WS's father, I wonder what poor WS's gonna do. First he lost SM to SB, then TH's heart to SB as well. If he loses his father to SB, he's gonna go MAD!

Guest jackk211

Haha, poor SB has to go miles (not literally) just to find out the true identity of his father. Fortunately the drama isn't too draggy with the mystery going on. SB and SM plus TH pinkberryianess really make the drama all the more fun! =D

If SB turns out to be the son of WS's father, I wonder what poor WS's gonna do. First he lost SM to SB, then TH's heart to SB as well. If he loses his father to SB, he's gonna go MAD!

well i dont think SB wit WS brothers. but maybe some intrique between them about wealth and company .. oh.. can see th 19 episode but dont understand the language :( just keep guessing again by watch :(

lol... what's going on in those pics?

I think they definitely dragged the finding father mystery. Cos I think it would have been more interesting to find his father and then all this little fantasies about his dad welcoming him would have been shattered and he'd have to deal with the reality of things. I mean, they kinda had that in small bits with thinking his father was dead or ill or denying him... but the mystery has gone on too long IMO.

Archived