[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

the show has started to become exciting.

now i know why the ratings has increased

i like the part where the male lead sings the song while playing guitar

can't wait to watch episode 7

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed soemthing while watching this... it's like the life expectancy of a woman in Korea is really low because none of the four main leads have a living mother (I'm assuming the annoying girl's mom is dead too).

I jut watched episode 5 and they are obviously not related because they have to fall in love. But imagine if they truly were... then it would be a different drama altogether.

I'm not getting the criticisms, though. It's really not that much about money... unless they are talking about the girl being annoyingly stingy. So far, I'm enjoying the drama. I need more. I wish all episodes had already aired. lol.

Now that she knows that he really has cancer and she can see that he's having a hard time, I hope she's nicer to him

ETA:

I found the preview here: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/bujatan/view/preview/index.html.

To play his role in birth of a rich man , Nam Goong-min reduced his weight by 8 kilograms by going through the so-called "Girls Generation's diet" and he will reveal the outcome of his strenuous workouts in scenes filmed in swimming pools and saunas in the drama

poor guy he really needs to start eating real food after the drama is over :rolleyes:

Guest xXsmilesXx

anyone have the preview for ep.7?

ahhh gonna have to wait for tomorrow to see it,

i already love this drama. It's so silly. Love Bong, he's so handsome.

Guest surfbabe

Thanks Semi-Fly! Glad I see a familiar face here.... I am from Smile, You! :)

Oops, how do I get into clubbox? I can't really read Korean.... seems you have to sign up?

Guest clairebearz

please share the vikii softsubs!? I BEG OF YOU =[ (promise i wont hardsub it... like hell i know how anyway...)

You just have to request from poster on Viikii. Its really easy.

Guest darkaz619

So who's this random fisherman that keeps showing up? I hope that's not his real father. :lol:

haha me to that maybe the fisherman is his real father i hope not.

Archived