Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody

I'll sing along

gosh i am so glad to see the ratings go up

for me i watch the chinese subs on yotube

gah i like the show despite poor reviews saying its typical

cant wait to watch next week one

hi do you have the link for watching it on youtube cause i have been trying to find it on youtube. Thanks a lot.

Guest cachua_anna

i'm vietnamese.i like this film so much but i only watch ep 1 and 2,and then ep 3 has not finished in my country yet.in wiikii i can not watch,"lisence pending" here.Could you help me?i want to watch this film now, :tears:

thanks for your help!!!! :)

WOW, the increase in ratings is such a pleasant surprise, this is the only mon-tues drama i'm currently watching. I was expecting it to be in 2nd place the most. The storyline is quite silly at times actually but i'm still enjoying it.

NGM is hot and JHW's character is growing on me~

Guest franchosa

I finished watching the raws for episodes 5 & 6. Since I don't speak or understand Korean, I have these questions:

Why was Boo Tae Hee (Lee Si Young) going through Choi Seok Bong (Ji Hyun Woo)'s dossier? Why did she take interest in him all of a sudden?

What was Lee Shin Mi (Lee Bo Young)'s dad saying to the person sketching the necklace symbol on a piece of paper?

Guest darkaz619

I finished watching the raws for episodes 5 & 6. Since I don't speak or understand Korean, I have these questions:

Why was Boo Tae Hee (Lee Si Young) going through Choi Seok Bong (Ji Hyun Woo)'s dossier? Why did she take interest in him all of a sudden?

What was Lee Shin Mi (Lee Bo Young)'s dad saying to the person sketching the necklace symbol on a piece of paper?

im to lazy to read but i think all the answers is in viikii site on there spoiler section all the answers is there.

Guest ilovekdrama2

Just finished watching episode 3 & 4 using softsubs from viikii.. definitely the story is picking up.. can't wait for 5 and 6 softsubs to be released.. already episode 5 is 100% at viikii so the softsub should come out soon.. anyway, I watch this drama because of Lee Bo Young... :)

Guest franchosa

Just finished watching episode 3 & 4 using softsubs from viikii.. definitely the story is picking up.. can't wait for 5 and 6 softsubs to be released.. already episode 5 is 100% at viikii so the softsub should come out soon.. anyway, I watch this drama because of Lee Bo Young... :)

How do you get the soft subs from viikii? Which page do I go to?

She's interested in him because she still thinks he is the son of LSM's dad, so she wants to use him some how to ruin LSM's chance in taking over the company.

The dad said he was sorry he couldn't visit often and asked why he is still drawing that icon.

hope that helped!

Guest ilovekdrama2

It's the same process on how to get softsubs for Pasta and Still, Marry Me...

First you need to be a viikii member then send a PM to palikero who's creating the softsubs based on the viikii subs

In your request to him/her you need to promise that you won't be hardsubbing or sharing the subs to anyone who might hardsub.

You will need a google or gmail account because the softsubs are published in a restricted site

Here is palikero's profile page at viikii.. click on the inbox to send him/her a PM

http://www.viikii.net/my/page/palikero

Guest franchosa

First you need to be a viikii member then send a PM to palikero who's creating the softsubs based on the viikii subs

In your request to him/her you need to promise that you won't be hardsubbing or sharing the subs to anyone who might hardsub.

You will need a google or gmail account because the softsubs are published in a restricted site

Here is palikero's profile page at viikii.. click on the inbox to send him/her a PM

Thanks so much!

Guest epixeltwin

Zomg, Best new drama this season.

I

can't

wait

to get subs for ep.6 !!!!!

this drama is seriously epic, it packs everything -- comedy, satire, craziness, a bit of romance, and above all a lot of suspense with its silly storyline!

it's a damn great story!!

`

Thanks so much! Now I'll spend the rest of my weekend catching up. I've skimmed through episode 6, saw the end and it was quite interesting. I wish I could find the preview for episode 7.

Archived