Quantcast
suzushii

The REAL leg percentage calculation

Do you measure it standing? Or while sitting? And if it's standing, how far apart should your feet be?

Just like in the picture. Standing, feet close together.

I've gotten between 47% and 53%, and I don't think my legs can randomly grow and shrink over such a short period of time.

It's more likely you're not measuring consistently in the same way. Make sure the string/measuring thingie stays the same way each time (and not tensed sometimes) and to stop it directly at your crotch (on the inside of the leg) and not go above it.

I got 56%... i feel like that is really long but I don't think i look very tall (especially not my legs!). I got ~98cm and im 174cm tall.

48.1%.

my yoga teacher was telling us the other day that we are all on average 1-2 cm shorter than what we really should be because of our everyday activities, and that with regular massage of the legs and feet, it is possible to get back that 1-2 cm. So maybe we are supposed to have slightly longer legs than what we are measuring now? <_<

About 75.66/156 x 100 = 47%. Not too bad.

I've always been told I look a few cm taller than my actual height though.

71/157 X 100 = 45 %

Weird because my legs are really short, or at least that's what it looks like when I look at the mirror.

Some people who are shorter in height than I am have much longer legs.

I swear I saw that thread and measured from the crotch and got a really low number...like 30-some% and almost cried. But I just measured again (3 times actually) and got 29 in (yeah, I'm using inches, sorry xD) and I know my height is somewhere between 5'1" or 5'2". so that puts me at about 46.7-47.5%...average, I'll take that. :lol:

86cm x 100 / 172.5 = 49.8%

Aww, thats a slightly depressing answer.

I thought it would have been more as I always thing of my legs as my staple. x) lol~~ (and so close to 50!!)

76/164 x 100 = 46.3%

wow. i ahve average legs. but htats weird because i have really short legs. like i can touch my toes very very very easily. without bending very far. and it looks short aswell

78/167 * 100= 46.7 %..

i'm average.. that's a relief..

my classmates usually tease me about my long legs..

and relate me to Yao Ming..

:P:lol:

aren't girls supposed to have a higher leg length:height ratio compared to guys? i know i read that somewhere... can't remember if it was a reputable source!