[official] ♪ Lee Jung Shin ♪ (이정신) Picture Thread

Guest iluvemdan

Guest iluvemdan

♪ CN Blue's Bassist & Rapper ♪

Hello everyone!

This is the official Picture Thread for Lee Jung Shin, CN Blue's adorable magnae and Bassist/Rapper ^_^

rc96if.png

Name - Lee Jung Shin (이정신)

Birthdate - 15th September, 1991

Height - 186 CM

Group - CN Blue

Position - Bass, Rap

cnblue36.jpg

cnblue13.jpg

cnblue12.jpg

I am so sorry, I wanted to post more pictures but my computer is being really slow -_- >.< so I will update this with more pictures later...

Please adhere to all the soompi rules while posting, and have fun ^_^

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanaTan

Ahh finally Lee Jung Shin's picture thread is created! Thanks Ammu!

Lovesss to Jung Shin! He finally opens up himself lately ne. I mean he used to look mysterious and talk less.

But now he looks so cheerful.

And one thing I like most about him is that he looks like a bad boy (you know, with the hair and the glare..) :wub:

hehehehe

ahhh jungshin! :) you adorable kid, you<3 (weird that i'm saying this about someone older than me haha). i love his hair + the way he plays the bass....and the way he looks so cool and mysterious!

but then he smiles and he looks so adorable like when he was doing the magic trick backstage for one of the shows.

someone needs to put up a gif of him doing his little weird eye thing on dongodongrak radio :) that made me seriously laugh so much...

Guest loikyish.

i don't have much to share but this..

credit as tagged.

100115radiojungshin2.gif

100115radiojungshin1.gif

it's my baby shin! <3

woooot~ i love him when he plays the bass.

someone do some pic spam please. :D

Guest ttncreep

someone needs to put up a gif of him doing his little weird eye thing on dongodongrak radio :) that made me seriously laugh so much...

agree!!! hahaha I love the way when he play his unique eyes too... it made my day... I believe that he have a dorky side kkkk cant wait for watching making the artist CN Blue ...anyone knows when will it be aired?

'n thanks to tinchiq for the gif ^^ his unique eyes 'n smile are priceless... love it^^

Archived