[Online Movie 2010] The Influence 인플루언스

rubie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the online translator.. it roughly mentions March 22 (next Monday) as the movie launch date.. it might indicate the release date for episode 2. Though we're not sure at all.. hope this helps a little.

Our thanks to veve111 at EverythingLBH for the wonderful info-sharing :)

Each episode lauching date

3월 03일 - 영화 에피소드1: 두번째 시작

3월 15일 - 그래픽노블 에피소드2: 사라진 약속 by 하일권

3월 22일 - 영화 에피소드6: 약속을 그리다, 에피소드3: 복수를 약속하지 by 하일권

3월 29일 - 그래픽노블 에피소드4: 약속의 전설 by 박상선

4월 05일 - 영화 에피소드7: 운명의 약속 part1, 그래픽노블 에피소드5: 꿈을 약속하다 by 박상선

4월 12일 - 영화 에피소드8: 운명의 약속 part2

Cr: 윈치 DC

Direct Google translation

March 3 - Movie Episode 1

March 15 - graphic novel episode 2

March 22 - Movie Episode 6: I promise to delineate, Episode 3: Revenge of the deal by hailgwon

March 29 - graphic novel episode 4: The Legend of commitment by baksangseon

April 5 - Movie Episode 7: Destiny's Promise part1, graphic novel episode 5: the dream is the promise by baksangseon

April 12 - Movie Episode 8: Destiny's Promise part2

Just found a little late update to share..

March 12, 2010

Online Mystery Movie ‘The Influence’ Debuts

2010031309115332914_091322_0.jpg

Lee Jae-gyoo’s directorial debut The Influence was released this week through the internet. The three part film stars Lee Byung-hun fresh from his international exposure in Tran Ahn Hung's I Come with the Rain and blockbuster GI Joe. He appears alongside TV drama actor Han Chae-young who recently starred in Good Morning President (2009). The film also stars actors Jun No-min, Kim Tae-woo (The Naked Kitchen 2008) and Jo Jae-hyun.

Although this is Lee Jae-gyoo’s first directorial venture, he is well known in Korea after bringing hit dramas Damo and Beethoven Virus to the small screen. The movie, which also delves into the realms of fantasy, takes place over the period 1907 – 2010. The two actors play characters who share a love that spans the duration. Ultimately though, Lee’s character will need to make a choice whether or not to keep a long held promise.

The Influence, produced by Realize Pictures and Windsor Entertainment was released on the internet on the third of March.

Credits: David Oxenbridge <KOFIC>

March 22, 2010

It's called Episode 6 in the dl link but this is the Part 2 of The INFLUENCE to watch. :lol: The episode can be downloaded at the official website.

Our gratitute to veve111 for the separate MU and SS for us who are unable to access the site.

DL Part 2 sendspace / megaupload

Also a cool fan-artwork by Celina86 to share :blush:

23urj94.jpg

Credit for textures: Deviantart.com

OMG! The Influence surprise ending of Part 2! :lol: The episode is becoming so much better with lots of dialogue/action and in personality, too :P Part 1 was real good as well but lesser emphasis on who was W, unlike Part 2 .. when things are coming into place.. very surely..

The two images of W posted before are the Part 2 Spoiler: there's now two of him, I think the evil one is trying to find & kill the good W through Kim Tae Woo's character ;)

20100322155652404l3_163819_0.jpg

Source: kr.news.yahoo.com

EDIT: I'm confused :unsure: Where is Ep 2-3-4 and 5??

I'm confused as well.. but I think.. the episodes 2, 3, 4 and 5 might be refering to the comic version. Although it doesn't really affect the movie storyline directly (I hope).. just a little bit more info & background into the storyline.

The next movie version download release would be on April 5th and 12th.. hmm.. this makes it 4 Parts (instead of 3 initially) altogether. Cool!

Thanks to veve111 for the teaser highlight of Part 3

It's really getting more interesting to see what will happen between W and his evil self..

New trailer of 'The Influence'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0wFAiMqb0

The W Devil's appearance exposed :o - copied from PlanetBH0712

Click for Capture (beware spoiler)

http://cfile210.uf.daum.net/image/15498C0B4BAC346D89D2DC

Archived