[Online Movie 2010] The Influence 인플루언스

rubie

Our thanks to veve111 at EverythingLBH for the wonderful info-sharing & fabulous links :)

6420_13.jpgDL VOD from innolife

Each episode lauching date

3월 03일 - 영화 에피소드1: 두번째 시작

3월 15일 - 그래픽노블 에피소드2: 사라진 약속 by 하일권

3월 22일 - 영화 에피소드6: 약속을 그리다, 에피소드3: 복수를 약속하지 by 하일권

3월 29일 - 그래픽노블 에피소드4: 약속의 전설 by 박상선

4월 05일 - 영화 에피소드7: 운명의 약속 part1, 그래픽노블 에피소드5: 꿈을 약속하다 by 박상선

4월 12일 - 영화 에피소드8: 운명의 약속 part2

Cr: 윈치 DC

The INFLUENCE Part 1

Part 1 (movie duration of 24:05 and 245MB filesize)

To downlaod megaupload / sendspace

Movie Intro on youtube

The news from Movie week

4403158348_1024879cb9_o.jpg

1. Lee Byung Hun (W)

2. Jung No Min / Anchorman

3. Kim Tae Woo / Stock broker?

4. Lee Byung Hun

5. Han Chae Young

6. Jo Jae Hyun / Chosun Ruler

7. Han Chae Young (J)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 3, 2010

Lee Byunghun says filming "Influence" was like shooting "IRIS"

Reporter.Ko Kyoung-seok Editor.Lynn Kim

2010030311110444222_1.jpg

Top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun [Asia Economic Daily]

Top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun has said that working on his new film "The Influence" felt like an extension of shooting his KBS blockbuster TV series "IRIS" from last year.

Speaking at the film's showcase held Tuesday at Seoul CGV Multiplex, the Hallyu star described the experience as "shooting the 22nd episode of 'IRIS' because filming for "Influence" started right after 'IRIS' ended." "It was difficult and I felt burdened but I liked working with director Lee Jae-kyu, whom I had wanted to work with," the Hallyu star said. "Personally I like movies with an element of fantasy to it so I was able to act freely and have fun."

When asked about taking on three characters in the film, the actor joked that he was "in live-or-die state at the time so ego division came naturally".He added that although playing the part was difficult it was "experimental and fun portraying different characters who had derived from one person." "Influence", a 60-minute online mystery film, is by Lee Jae-kyu who has directed several hit TV series including "Damo" and "Beethoven Virus".

The three-episode pic, about a man who has to make a choice on his path to fulfilling a promise made many years ago, also stars a handful of notable Korean actors including Han Chae-young, Jun No-min, Kim Tae-woo and Jo Jae-hyun.

Lee, 39, has long been considered one of the most successful actors in Korea with dozens of television dramas and films under his belt. He had a particularly successful year in 2009, making his Hollywood debut in action flick "G.I. Joe" and co-starring with Josh Hartnett and Takuya Kimura in "I Come With The Rain."

He also led a star-studded cast in blockbuster drama "IRIS", for which he picked up the grand prize at KBS Acting Awards.

The film's premiere episode airs today on the Internet.

Reporter: Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr Editor: Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

March 3, 2010

"Influence" actors, director pose at showcase

Photographer.Lee Jin-hyuk Editor.Jessica Kim

2010030315134731634_2.jpg

Actress Han Chae-young, director xxx and actor Lee Byung-hun [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

From left, actress Han Chae-young, director Lee Jae-gyu and actor Lee Byung-hun pose during a showcase for online mystery film "The Influence" held at a CGV Multiplex theater in Seoul, South Korea on March 2, 2010.

Photographer: Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@10asia.co.kr Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

th_tf51.jpg th_tf52.jpg th_tf53.jpg th_tf54.jpg

th_tf55.jpg th_tf56.jpg th_tf57.jpg

th_tf58.jpg th_tf60.jpg th_tf61.jpg th_tf62.jpg

th_tf63.jpg th_tf64.jpg th_tf64.jpg th_tf66.jpg

th_tf67.jpg th_tf68.jpg th_tf69.jpg th_tf70.jpg

March 3, 2010

Han Chae-young attends "Influence" showcase

2010030314570957664_1.jpg

Actress Han Chae-young [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

Actress Han Chae-young speaks during a showcase for online mystery film "The Influence" held at a CGV Multiplex theater in Seoul, South Korea on March 2, 2010.

2010030314570957664_2.jpg

Actress Han Chae-young [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

Actress Han Chae-young poses during a showcase for online mystery film "The Influence" held at a CGV Multiplex theater in Seoul, South Korea on March 2, 2010.

Photographer: Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@10asia.co.kr Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

Lee Byunghun attends "Influence" showcase

2010030315113006359_1.jpg

Actor Lee Byung-hun [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

Actor Lee Byung-hun attends a showcase for online mystery film "The Influence" held at a CGV Multiplex theater in Seoul, South Korea on March 2, 2010.

2010030315113006359_2.jpg

Actor Lee Byung-hun [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

Actor Lee Byung-hun poses during a showcase for online mystery film "The Influence" held at a CGV Multiplex theater in Seoul, South Korea on March 2, 2010.

If anyone could share with us some of the main dialogue in the movie, that would be really awesome & highly appreciated :)

Thanks to veve, I've just seen the episode 1 of THE INFLUENCE (streaming at the-djc.com or links posted at Page 1). While it's obviously an extended WIndsor advert being the main producer for the movie.. the story builts up really nicely. Spoiler: it's more Jun No Min's story in episode 1, the character who met with W and (I believe) he was given a choice to choose between the doing the right thing or otherwise in his work -- he was led to DJC and in a twist of event fate, given a second chance for life.

BH doesn't really do much but he's the point of everything. There's something about his relationship with J (HCY).. she looks very sad but undoubtly there's so much love in her eyes every time she sees W when he comes to visit or talk or just wink at her. I think she had made some sort of sacrifice 100 years before.. so that W can live on after being shot. Because of that W is clearly 'indebted' to her thus keeping her close to him.

There's no subs though.. maybe Windsor forgot about the non-Korean fans (they had English translations for the production montage at the end but not for the movie itself) :P but it's easy enough to catch on although knowing what actually transpired in the dialogues would be awesome. And no.. this is not a simple production despite 'just' an online movie.. that's filmed in only about a month.. the extend of stunt and stuff they put together is nothing less than what a normal movie would have. [Oops.. I've complained too much.. I just realized that amidst all the debate about downloading movies online.. The Influence is actually one movie purposely filmed & posted to be shown on the internet for fans to watch easily.]

^ I totally agree with you vilandra, hope there'll be some subs for non-Korean fans to understand the story better. The first episode seems very interesting indeed, knowing the important dialogues would be awesome. :blush:

The INFLUENCE

Interview & Making of Movie

inf_vid.jpg

inf_vid2.jpg

inf_vid1.jpg

inf_vid3.jpg

The Influence Interview BTS & the making of movie

original clip from daum thanks to fan-sharing at GBW cafe.daum 5620

Youtube Streaming HERE or download this :)

Guest neelia

Hi Rubie!

totally agree with u! knowing those dialogues will definitely help understand the story better! Can any kind angels please help translate? Merci ^_^

especially like the picture of W in that hat :rolleyes:

thanks Rubie!

^ Hi neelia, good to see you here! :D Hope we'll get some good subs soon.

March 8, 2010

Lee Byunghun - big screen comeback, "3 gruelling role in 1"

201003081031141001_1.jpg

Having started 'The Influence' almost immediately without a break after the long months filming the drama IRIS, actor Lee Byunghun felt that he was in a state of trance particularly having to act three separate "individual" within the role W he's playing. So much so that he's truly feeling how it's like being at the crossroads of life and he was already a divided self.

News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com / news.nate.com / kr.news.yahoo.com / news.nate.com

Thanks to veve111 at EverythingLBH for the related VOD :)

20100308114304574f7_114644_0.jpg

SBS Morning Show - 'The Influence' Premiere & BTS

Watch STREAMING youtube or download from megaupload

March 2, 2010

Han ChaeYoung: The Best Care by Lee ByungHun in 'The Influence'

03-42354.jpg

0342354.th.jpg Original larger image GBW cafe.daum 5626

Lee Byung Hun who had just finished filming the blockbuster drama IRIS in December 2009 straightaway started filming 'The Influence' the movie directorial debut of star PD Lee Jae Kyu (Dir. Lee JQ) from the famed drama series, Damo, Fashion 70s and Beethoven Virus. The digital online movie written by Hong Jin Ah of Beethoven Virus is being promoted and currently distrubuted freely on the internet as as part of Windsor Entertainment's premium whiskey brand's global branding strategy advertisement.

Lee Byung Hun stated that to work with Dir. Lee JQ has always been his hope and the element of fantasy as well as the concept of an experimental project in 'The Influence' attracted him even more. Although it was never short of gruelling, intense filming that felt like he's shooting the extension of high-action IRIS with 3 intensely separate personas in the character he's playing.

Han Chae Young as the leading lady plays the role J, a sad beautiful woman trapped inside a giant fish tank sharing a tragic love relationship with W. The alluring image of the goddess was portrayed perfectly by the actress who belonged to the same agency as Lee Byung Hun. Despite the first time working with Lee Byung Hun, her senior actor at BH Entertainment .. Han explained that filming went smoothly without any difficulties as every little detail is being carefully noted and taken care throughout.

The actress who did her first wire-acting role had spend most her time filming the scenes on wire trappings but Lee Byung Hun who was also present at the set lightens up the mood with jokes and good feeling so that it wasn't stressful for everyone.

Director Lee Jae Kyu praised the filming production as well as the cast & crew for working efficiently working in a very tight schedule that ended safely and sucessfully with a good hope on the movie as it opens online to be viewed free of charge.

'The Influence' starring Lee Byung Hun and Han Chae Young is released in three episodes with the first instalment (involving actor Jun No Min) already available online since March 3.

Source: kr.news.yahoo.com1 / 2 / GBW cafe.daum 5626

Thanks to Angel70 and captures shared by megapapersjp / auctions.yahoo.jp

megapapersjp-img1.jpg

megapapersjp-img2.jpg

megapapersjp-img3.jpg

Disclaimer: Direct Onlline Gist -- any correction are warmly welcomed. :blush:

March 11, 2010

'The Influence', Lee Byung Hun - Han Chae Young reborn as a digital comic

20100311085255285l3_090831_0.jpg

Digital online mystery starring Lee Byung-hun, Han Chae-young 'The Influence' (Jae Kyu Lee Director, Windsor Real Lies Pictures Entertainment production) will now be available as a digital comic.

DJC's Gaither W (Lee Byung-hun) and his lover J (Han Chae-young) characters and the mystery of space, the DJC is another graphic novel genre centers on. On March 3rd, when the first episode was released online, the illustrated novel series was also being prepared for release with background details of the hero and other interesting info written by separate writers for each episode. However the internet novel of 'The Influence' did not as the movie mention the presence of another W, out to destroy the DJC (?).

For the first graphic novel will be released on March from the official website www.the-djc.com and it can be downloaded free of charge.

[songseungeun News press@tvdaily.co.kr] via kr.news.yahoo.com

raitoringo, thank you very much for the warm response. :blush:

Hope to share always with everyone, whenever possible.

Btw.. look out for Episode 2.. which is coming up.. tomorrow. :D

Thanks to Mey Li at EverythingLBH for the wonderful sharing

:)

Oh I'm back with a new wallpaper !!

I hope that you will like it~

I put all my love for them inside ^^

Enjoy~

More sizes, go here for informations :

THE_INFLUENCE_by_MeyLi27.jpg

Archived