MY MEDICINE [JAPANESE VERSION]

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
I translated the english into japanese since I suck at english songs~
This song was really fun to put together~! I translated the english into japanese... well its not 100% perfectly translated over because it would sound weird so I changed some words~ Please enjoy be MY MEDICINE p.s.~ tell me how you like it^^

Wow.

x3

You have a very nice voice. I'm listening to all the other stuff in your soundclick too. ;3 Your singing voice has that J-rock quality to it.

Lots of potential and talent. xD

Guest animagelet

woooott! another mika song. I don't like this song as much as the others. but you did a great job. i love the deepness of your voice. and woww. did you write the lyrics? the japanese fits the song very well.

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, you sound different-ish here XD Much deeper than usual, it seems. You definitely have a touch of that j-rock flavor.

Keep it up!

Guest onigiri_kun

yeah this song was really fun to put together~

really got me singing in a more deeper tone than usual^^

I think I could have sang with a bit deeper don't you think??

awsome, you have a really nice tone of voice. Deep sounding ^^

It sounds awsome!! I think you went off tune at times in the chorus, but I don't really know because I havn't heard this song that much. But it kinda sounds it haha. Anyways I think you did awsome ^^

go for Dir En Grey songs!!

Archived