____________ All Art Battle <3

Guest dendrobium.

Guest Wassayo!

AWESOME! You are ALL exceptional blenders!

Kiki

I love the simple, blunt blend. I like this alot because it's not your typical type of blend. It just shows how versatile your style is.

Lily

Your dark pieces intrigue me. They are just so sheik and high fashion. I like this blend alot. Great stocks and B&W is SO what I'm into right now.. <3 it.

Clemence

COLORS! not only are the stocks blended very well, so are the colors. It was like a Brain-gasm seeing all these colors blended together! Great start.

Mai

Very interesting piece. Very abstract, but who can really judge an abstract piece other than the person who created it. I like that it's different and uncomprehensible. I especially like the border with the little things on the bottome right corner.. great job!

To Lily, don't forget the OTHER battle you're in!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0529x

The graphics are so hot *_* xD

Oh myyy~ They are lovely <33 Your creativity guys are flowing~ YAAAAH!

The blending.. is so O_O HOT!

Guest satisfaction!

EEEEEEEEK THE BLENDS ARE SOOOOOO NICE O_O

Oh gosh, this is too heck of a good battle<33

Love it all! :ph34r:

-Jessica

Guest Saranghae012

wow that round is just too awesome kiki. you're so creative!

i lovee the theme. you're so good with dark themes xD

really interesting piece. it def. caught my eye. :)

-Chelly*

Guest simply_dZ

wowww the first round was amazing <3

I think I was most amazed by Kiki's blending, since it was so clean. But I love everyone else's too x]

Kiki Kiki, your second round is scaryyyyyyyy!!! But I love it, you're my new hero x]

Guest karaoke

wow<3 xD I love the graphic up there ... xP

the blending is extremely nice & very creative ^^

edit __________

I just saw the rounds xP

they are all so freakin awesome! *blind*

I love the blending for all of them!

they all look really natural <3

Guest yumi-chan

I love the difference in styles & creativeness in each round. You are all definetly pross! Good work, all of you :D

--Yumi

Guest Ashley

These are amazing! You're all so awesome! :lol: Kiki, I looovvee your second round one. It's so disturbing... I like!

i don't know if she's supposed to a fairy or an angel. <_< there's a color version, but i'm not satisfied with that one because i wanted to paint over it first. so yeah, an old look for my round 02. suggestions for round 3? how about an album cover? lol.. just a random thought. i have no idea what i'm doing right now. :sweatingbullets: sacrificed homework & sleep for the love of this battle. much more fun and productive than staring into a text book to get your mind even more haywired. golly. it's 2 am now. good morning. :wacko:

toloveandbelovedkpopchildround.png

[download] originals (YOUSENDIT link)

p.s. - shouldn't all the graphics from the round thus far be posted in the first post of this thread to make it easier for viewers to see them? :blink:

Guest Saranghae012

Wow i love the way you did the text O______O;;

the wings are a nice touch too & i love that pic ^_^

i love the idea of doing an album cover next. i say do it! i'd love to see the results ^_____^

--edit

haha wow i think i said love lots of times in this post! :lol:

_Chelly*

Guest symphonee.

I loved your last piece Mai. The manipulation looks beautiful. And I also like your text and choice of font. It's vintage looking. I love anything vintage <3 I also liked the darkness of Kiki's graphic. Great blending and the graphic was well expressed.

Guest hiSHUA!

whoa those are amazing...i love the manipulations...very awesome! i wish i could do that! T___T '' ...lol but they are all so awesome in their own ways!! very creative you guys!! ^_^ SUPPORT SUPPORT!

~!@ shua

Guest kiss the rain.

kiki wow yours is soo good O_O *stares* when I stare it it too long I get shivers haha...

Mai O_O that's a really pretty manip. I was thinking of using wings too haha.. I love the olden-ish feel to the graphic too (:

here's mine.. >_< I've never really done a manip. before so sorry if it really sucks. I used more than 2 pictures...

allart02clemence4wl.png

+ description: So basically the girl was sitting in bus before? I think. And I just changed it to this surreal scenery outside and on the far right you can see this reflection of two people kissing. Kind of like her dream that has faded away.

+ pictures 01 02 03 04

+ credits SOOMPI STOCK THREAD

--- oh yea I agree with Mai. :D You should post the graphics up on the first post

Guest x3irenekim

i don't see the couple kissing. O_O

maybe that's just me,

but i think it's beautiful!!!!

hehehe i loooove it!

Guest trashstar

wow loving this battle ^^

the blending is flawless O_O

and the manips are so creative! :] i love the fairy/angel one ^^

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

WOW. Everybody's latest rounds are so good. Kiki, yours is so scary yet cool how you manipulated the two pictures into that graphic. Mai, your sephia-tone feel is beautiful, and the wings look so real. Clemence, gorgeous blending and pictures that you chose. It's so serene and pretty. ^^

---Nai

Archived