Guest simply_dZ

oh WOW!!

All these good good people!!

This is gonna be awesome~~~

LOVING the banner x]

Can't wait until it starts~

Guest Lee Li

ooh~ *woot*

Will the battlers be posting here? Or do they pm you? Or... what's going to happen? O_O I'm excited! xD

Guest kiss the rain.

^ wow that looks sooo amazing mai. ^_^

I used the brush to erase/blend too.. :vicx:

allart01clemence0iv.png

main images used 1 2 3

+ credits Raysoda, Carnal, soompi stock thread

Guest Sarah.

^Whoa, that is awesome kiki! All of you artists can blend so well. B) Mai, I love your poster! It is so unique and very fun to look at, ke ke. And I love your's too Clemence! Like kiki mentioned, you really give some color to the graphic.

-Sarah.

Guest asianrice

This is interesting. Loving the first rounds so far. Can't wait to be in awe with the upcoming ones.

Guest Saranghae012

wow these blends just blow you away.. O______O;; i love the different type of graphics and the moods. really interesting. gj ^_^

-Chelly*

Guest dendrobium.

O___O oh gosh... what to do? lol...

edit!

hmmm... for future rounds, if we can't use textures made by other people, can we use textures and etc that we've made by ourselves? uhh.. that's what you mean right?

yeah, that is what I mean. I want everybody to get into this...making your own stuff.

To my battle buddies: Of course you can use brushes to erase...how on earth can you blend without erasing some parts....unless there is other way to blend... :o. I just don't want you guys to decorate with brushes...that's all. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear...sorry..

Mai: Crazy body parts like Kiki said...very unique... :excl:

Clemence:....stunned...the blending is flawless..I love that you actually did add some colors to spice it up

Kiki: looking sooo fresh...I love your blending...

whoah...you guys really ROCK !

-----------------------

Here is my entry....just blending, no decorations...except I did put some black area to spice it up a little, changed to b&w and adjusted the contrast.

allartbattleround10wk.jpg

Original images:

eugeniavolodina0029gl3se.th.jpg eugeniavolodina0031tu1tl.th.jpg eugeniavolodina0044ph1wq.th.jpg

Credit: foto decadent @ LJ

round two is up too! after this round, if one of you guys can start taking charge for the two next rounds. and then the next one...so on...

Creative idea in the Kpopchild's round. I like what you done with warping the picture and the blending next to Mika's face. I like the whilr of colour around the girl in kiss the rain's round. Simple and clean blending for Kiki's. Great use of the contrast in *3851's round, I like the starkness.

This is going ot be one hella of a battle!

Guest hiSHUA!

WHOA...those are SUPER HOT BLENDINGS!!! probably if i were in this...the crappiest would be MINE OO___OOO ...lol but all of your are so beautiful and creative in your own ways...AWESOME!!! YAAAHH can't wait to see the next roundsss :)

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

~!@ shua

Archived