Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest khype

[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest vic_taebin

KMF was soo awesome! I utterly enjoyed every single performance....even the old singers!! I thought that this time, the arrangement between old and idol singers were thoroughly planned out nice.. whereas after an idol sang, you get a breather and relax listening to the old singers.

Plus, it was pretty funny and awesome where I sat (next to pretty nice ajummahs and ajusshis). Ajummas asking me and my brother if we thought it was boring (we're Filipino btw) and we're like, "No, no, we love it!!!" and then they would smile and giggle with delight. LOL. Also, semi-drunk ajusshis singing along to the old songs were, SURPRISINGLY, soothing. LOL!

Does anyone know the old lady singer that wore the long black dress and a long red sweater(sorry i didn't get a program..they ran out!! Boo!),..bc gotta give a BIG SHOUTOUT to her for being truly amaazzzinng!! Her singing just traumatized my whole body in awe...moved me to tears.

Yea....HAHA and Nicole were pretty good MCs, esp. HAHA.=)

Umm...my only disappointment of the whole night was towards the end. Not being bias or anything, but I thought 2PM should've been the last act of the night. They had the longest performance and they were, I think, the most anticipated from all the performers. I like WG, but the reactions they got was lacklustered compared to the other idol groups. Maybe bc I tricked myself into thinking they would give a preview of their new songs..but yea..i cheered for them, but all energy was already spent on 2PM.^^ hehe

Oh and... I just want to say that KIM JUNSU and LEE JUNHO completed my night @ ihop. ^^ Yessiiirrr!

Guest eckeltricity

Just wondering, did the Wondergirls and 2PM fan meet up at 4 happen? I was looking around but didn't see any signs :(

Guest onnetwothreefour

does anyone know if there were any companies or photographers taking wandering photos of the whole event? i would like to see pictures :D

Guest smackie

The concert was great! I thought Haha did such a good job MCing and Nicole was just adorable. Okay so I was gonna wait until I uploaded all the performances I filmed before I posted but uploading is taking longer than I thought. Some videos are still processing. I'll edit the post w/ more performances later. Here's what I have so far though. Forgive the shakiness at times.

Beast

2PM

Kara

Wonder Girls

I stayed at the sheraton so I got to see all the artists but nothing too special happened. The lobby was so crazy all weekend long.

Guest panamakira

Kara is still in the hotel. gyuri was in the bar for about an hour talking with 3 other people. when she came back from the bar i got an autograph [it was kinda obvious that i was waiting for them to finish lol]

i also got all of 2pm's autographs except for junho because he was intimidating lol xD

i just wanted to tell you guys that i had a very personal encounter with all of them so dont be jealous or anything.

2pm's junsu, surprisingly, was veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

out of all of them, junsu was the nicest hands down. talked to us nonstop for 5 mins. amazing english. humble, and... perfect. <3

i feel like having a separate post just to praise junsu. what a guy.

wooyoung tried to spell my name, and it took like a whole minute. he kept going even though the managers were yelling at him to come. then he tried to pronounce my name. i like, died.

Sorry I cut your post, but KARA was still in L.A. today Sunday right? and when did you meet 2PM. You met all of them at once? wow. How did you get them to sign your stuff? I can't believe you saw Wooyoung...I was looking for him.....grrr....

haha, sorry for all the questions, but would you mind explaining how you met them? dying to know..LOL

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Just wondering, did the Wondergirls and 2PM fan meet up at 4 happen? I was looking around but didn't see any signs :(

to answer you. the 2pm fan meet up did happen. it was around 4 45 or something. if you saw a girl holding a sign that had 2pm and wondergirls on it thats were we met up! it was by this big big tree and there was a sign that said picnic area!

BTW where was the 2pm handout signs?? i didnt see this at all!

Guest Sokua

Kara is still in the hotel. gyuri was in the bar for about an hour talking with 3 other people. when she came back from the bar i got an autograph [it was kinda obvious that i was waiting for them to finish lol]

i also got all of 2pm's autographs except for junho because he was intimidating lol xD

i just wanted to tell you guys that i had a very personal encounter with all of them so dont be jealous or anything.

2pm's junsu, surprisingly, was veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

out of all of them, junsu was the nicest hands down. talked to us nonstop for 5 mins. amazing english. humble, and... perfect. <3

wooyoung tried to spell my name, and it took like a whole minute. he kept going even though the managers were yelling at him to come. then he tried to pronounce my name. i like, died.

taec was chill, didnt take his headphones off but still didnt refuse anything. he wrote my name even though ive never told him my name. some 2pm member probably told him my name so it'll be quick and i dont have to spell it out to him xD

chansung. wow, he is so chill and relaxed you'd have thought he lived around here. such a cool guy.

junho really didnt want to interact with us. idk why. maybe its cause its only us and he didnt feel the need to be nice. im sure he IS nice though. just not very much to us lol

khun, too. i thought i'd have a lot to say about khun since he was my favorite, but not really. he was polite though. and tried to please fans when he can.

Omgosh how super lucky! =D I'm so glad you were able to experience that! They all sound like super nice guys- but that's too be expected. ;D <3 Haha. If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to get their autographs? Was it like a luck of the draw for place and time? Omgoodness you were so lucky to have him say your name! <3 <3

Hey all~ I talked to Soomp! just now and she thinks it would be a great idea to have all the photos, fancams, fan accounts in one place that's more organized--so people who didn't attend can get the full experience and more importantly so all your hard work doesn't get lost in the thread ^^;; This will be a great project for all of us to get involved in, and I'm SURE Soompi has the largest amount of KMF material in the world~ In order to get this started, we need you guys to upload you material (photos, fancams, fan accounts = blog entry etc.) to your profile on Soompi.com and TAG IT WITH "KMF 2010" so we can start to pull that stuff to one location--it will all show up HERE http://www.soompi.com/content/tag/11944 and we're going to put it on the "What's Hot" to bring more people. This is going to be so cool! =D Thanks everyone<3

-Stephanie

Guest kk310

Someone asked about the songs HaHa did. Not sure if anyone answered already. "You're my destiny" is the one that sounds like "Beautiful girl" (by Sean Kingston), when he pulled the girl onstage. Don't know about the other songs.

So, Kara's staying in LA till May 5? Did Chansung ever make it back okay? Maybe I should swing by the Sheraton? I didn't stalk at all during KMF week because I already live local and had work. Would have liked to meet Beast/2pm.

A few tips for those who haven't been to KMF but plan to next year...Gotta get better seats (at least Terrace, we were by Superseats & it was kind of far, couldn't totally see everything, would have enjoyed closer), and stay in sponsor hotel, and get to KMF way before 5pm (glowsticks, programs, food & most other freebies seemed to be gone when we got there).

Oh, and if you live anywhere in southern CA or driving distance, or if you know anyone who does, and you want really good seats like pool or garden, I say just go directly to K-times office on the morning of 1st day of sales, probably in Feb or Jan. I was on their website as soon as sales started but had to keep refreshing, and it took more than a few hours, wasn't able to fully complete my purchase till past noon PT. If you're just getting semi-decent seats, I say it's better to wait till a couple of days after, like maybe till the Monday after because some better seats popped back up again, and it's easier and less stressful. Wish I would have known all this before!

Oh, and the people who saw Junsu and Junho at IHop. Can you share any details? Which IHop and when? Lucky duckys!

Guest mimoiy24

taec was chill, didnt take his headphones off but still didnt refuse anything. he wrote my name even though ive never told him my name. some 2pm member probably told him my name so it'll be quick and i dont have to spell it out to him xD

chansung. wow, he is so chill and relaxed you'd have thought he lived around here. such a cool guy.

junho really didnt want to interact with us. idk why. maybe its cause its only us and he didnt feel the need to be nice. im sure he IS nice though. just not very much to us lol

khun, too. i thought i'd have a lot to say about khun since he was my favorite, but not really. he was polite though. and tried to please fans when he can.

You're soo lucky...but when and how you met 2pm?????can u please explain in detail PLEASEEE! :P

Guest jackcostume

Too bad 2PM and Wondergirls didn't perform alot of their songs.....so so sad

Can't wait for both of them to perform June 11 in Los Angeles...anyone here going?

Guest AmeSha

I had such a great time there! I got to get pictures with all of B2ST, heres me and Gi Kwang!

B2ST_GiKwang2_2010-04-29_135121.jpg

Guest dbsklovee

i feel like i should speak up for junho. he's veryyyy nice actually! my friend and i bumped into him on the streets, and junho signed 2 autographs for me. he even asked me for directions to subway, and i told him in english, but he didn't really understand, so i had to give him hand motions loll. then he was like, "ok, ok, i understand." it was REALLY cute!!!!! i got to talk to him for the longest. junsu seemed kinda aloof so i had to walk up to him and ask. but he didn't mind or anything and on his autograph, he even signed, wrote his name in korean and then in english. then he smiled at me! i have new crushes on junho and junsu now haha

Guest cyang12345

OMG, I went. It was so much fun! Gosh, on the last day my sisters and I decided to check out earlier and as we got down the elevator, Haha Oppa was waiting outside the elevator with his managers! OMO! No one else realized it was him until I started talking to him! haha. I wanted a picture with him so badly, but he said his face was bad looking. Of course I was sad. haha. But he apologized and signed an autograph for my sister. But geez, I'm totally bummed about it. >.<

Guest judeevaj

hi everyone.. anyways, i just got back from LA... it was an awesome experience. well, i recorded some videos but my battery died after a couple of singers so it was a bummer.. anyways, i didn't sleep at the sheraton hotel so i didn't get any autographs or anything but i got to touch their hands during the concert.. lol.. it was awesome. but i wanted to thank the girls behind me.. (i forgot thier names.. ) but i sat in the pool circle, row 3 seat 1 and my niece sat in seat 2.. lol.. anyways, you girls were a blast to hang out with and it was nice hearing about your experience.. lo.. but yeah, I'm looking foward for next year..... this years hollywoodbowl flew by so quick.. i wish it was longer.. lol.. its nice to hear that some people got autographs and everything... your experiences is a moment to never forget.. man.. i wish i got that chance.. lol.. but oh well.. next time..

Guest BoAspika

Awesome weekend...although I think the fans get worse every year.

When an artist walked in everyone would rush pushing people out of

the way!! One stupid girl even screamed at my friends to get out of her

face! Some fans need to relax.

Here are some fancams I got. Sorry for the blurry parts...I love zooming. :DDD

Sorry don't really know their songs.

cute performer...kinda ehh in person.

These girls did an amazing job!!!!! :DDD

LOved him!!!

For more just look at my other videos. I'm too lazy to post them up. XP

for those who complain that they were lacking in something...WHATEVER. these

girls did an amazing job if you didn't enjoy it then that was just you.

I had such a great time there! I got to get pictures with all of B2ST, heres me and Gi Kwang!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/Ogin_Mei/B2ST_GiKwang2_2010-04-

WHATTT. How?! You asked and they just said ok? :o

Explain in more details lucky girl <3

Guest hppsosmile

THIS YEAR IS BY FAR THE BEST FOR ME!!!!
our seat was pretty close enough to see the artists face to face and EYES TO EYES. that's the best part. haha we hv GB middle 100ish image so whoever came out to the right side of extended stage ..it was like right there.
Especially beast(kikwang, yoseob, doojong) khun, taec, CS, Leesang, gyuri, SY, WG~didnt realize how crazy i was until i saw some fancams on youtube. x.x
Kikwang- he was so into the mood(lookin down) and my frnd and i were just lookin at him drooling since he was less than 5ft in front. then suddenly he looked up the audience and stopped at our box. we literally went image  i think my frnd stopped breathing. xD
Yoseob/Doonjoon- they were standing in front us at the end of the show~ waving other ppl like crazy so i was sad and gave up waving. i decided to try one more time and that's when YS  waved back and smile lol  that was b4 he grabbed doojoon's camcorder. i think we got few mins in thier cam cuz of him too
2PM - they stunned us. they look super hot in person *-* great dance/powerful performance
Leesang - gary pointed me to follow the bounce part lol since i was kinda jumpin to thier songs and my frnds dont rlly know them. love their songs
KARA- they are soo pretttyyy. so envy;;
WG - is super cool~ wish i could sing with yeeun and sunye one day T T
Love all the songs artists chose to sing. it was a fun and memorable night.
my fan account is kinda lame compared to those of u out there ahhhhhh but haha i still feel like spazzin here so yeah. hope u guys had a great time and i'm ready for next year and amazing performances.

ps.the security was REALLY tight this year. even so, i cant believe some crazy ragin fan girls dodged the poor security lady so hard to go through. so rude and some fangirls even tried to get into our box. seriously? hv some respect and dont attack the ppl who r tryin to do their job. may b try another way or walk around??? it's so ill mannered. that one girl in front of us was even cryin cuz she was pushed by someone and got hurt. *sigh*